ImageImageImageImageImage

Atlanta Hawks vs. Washington Wizards game thread

Moderators: LyricalRico, nate33, montestewart

DCZards
General Manager
And1: 3,969

Post#181 » by DCZards » Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:31 pm

Chocolate City Jordanaire wrote:DCZards, if you go back to the game thread I said 12 minutes would have been enough yesterday.

So you're quibbling over ONE freaking minute!!! :banghead:

I care that the coach does what results in wins. EJ said and did all the right things after the game, and I've moved on.

EJ also did a lot of right things DURING the game/victory as well. :lol:
DCZards
General Manager

Post#182 » by DCZards » Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:34 pm

Chocolate City Jordanaire wrote:
I'm a little perturbed when people who haven't been around here half as long as I have, who IMO don't know as much as I do, make a living on criticizing what I have to say.

Hate away, but IMO nobody hates you if you're not good. I've been around so long and been so right about a bunch of things, that really, I shouldn't even care that people take strong issue with me about something else I'm right about.

A little arrogant, aren't we?
Chocolate City Jordanaire
RealGM
And1: 8,992

Post#183 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:38 pm

It's not the minute.

It's that the one minute would have nipped any club house cancer in the earliest cell stage.

That minute is something nate and many others griped about. Go back and read. Strategy of the defensive substitution made Haywood the best option. But that's besides the point.

Getting that guy off the bench for 1 sec would have showed RESPECT. EJ never disrespects his jump shooters who in the past jacked a lot of bad shots. They never get benched. NEVER. I'm concerned with FAIRNESS and who is the by far best defender on the team being treated fairly. Last season the Wizards were like a 60 loss team with Etan starting and like a 60 win team with Brendan starting.

Yet a lof of folks were calling him Brenda. I started this thread that is now 16 pages and near 200 posts long then because I knew I was right that Haywood was much, much, much better at C than Thomas.

I'm griping about you just not feeling me. Not the 1 minute, DCZards.

You don't even get it that I think the Wizards can beat Boston and that I'm happy as heck to see Pecherov and Blatche playing, either.

Do you?
Bye bye Beal.
Chocolate City Jordanaire
RealGM
And1: 8,992

Post#184 » by Chocolate City Jordanaire » Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:43 pm

DCZards wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

A little arrogant, aren't we?
Yes, either a little arrogant or IMO a lot arrogant.

Sorry if I offended you, DCZards.

God's not through with me and humility, peace, and love are really what I want to show because He's brought me a long way from where I was.
Bye bye Beal.
DCZards
General Manager

Post#185 » by DCZards » Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:59 pm

Chocolate City Jordanaire wrote:

God's not through with me and humility, peace, and love are really what I want to show because He's brought me a long way from where I was.

I feel ya, bro. On this we agree.

...and no offense taken.
nate33
Forum Mod - Wizards
Forum Mod - Wizards
And1: 19,303

Post#186 » by nate33 » Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:12 pm

Chocolate City Jordanaire wrote:Yet a lof of folks were calling him Brenda. I started this thread that is now 16 pages and near 200 posts long then because I knew I was right that Haywood was much, much, much better at C than Thomas.

48 of those posts are yours. :wink:

Return to Washington Wizards