Are D-League games shown live on YouTube?

Moderator: Parliament10

dpgcdr
Pro Prospect
And1: 298

Are D-League games shown live on YouTube? 

Post#1 » by dpgcdr » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:56 am

I'm trying to watch a D-League game on YouTube that's live but all I keep getting is a loop of the players warming up. Are full games streamed live in real time or are the full games shown after they are archived? Thank you.
Sagittaron
Senior
And1: 150

Re: Are D-League games shown live on YouTube? 

Post#2 » by Sagittaron » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:56 pm

dpgcdr wrote:I'm trying to watch a D-League game on YouTube that's live but all I keep getting is a loop of the players warming up. Are full games streamed live in real time or are the full games shown after they are archived? Thank you.

Yes some games are streamed live on Youtube with commentary aswell, later they also upload the games they broadcasted the day before.
dpgcdr
Pro Prospect

Post#3 » by dpgcdr » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:09 am

Sagittaron wrote:
dpgcdr wrote:I'm trying to watch a D-League game on YouTube that's live but all I keep getting is a loop of the players warming up. Are full games streamed live in real time or are the full games shown after they are archived? Thank you.

Yes some games are streamed live on Youtube with commentary aswell, later they also upload the games they broadcasted the day before.

Thanks, I'm still getting the pregame looping with some games. Is this standard, or is it some blackout restriction. Thanks!
Sagittaron
Senior
And1: 150

Post#4 » by Sagittaron » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:46 am

dpgcdr wrote:
Sagittaron wrote:

Thanks, I'm still getting the pregame looping with some games. Is this standard, or is it some blackout restriction. Thanks!

I don't know I never had such a problem with the games I have watched and I am not from the US so that's not the problem
Devin 1L
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 954

Post#5 » by Devin 1L » Sun Feb 2, 2014 6:55 am

dpgcdr wrote:
Sagittaron wrote:

There aren't blackout restrictions.

Sounds like there was just an error with the feed. I was having an issue today where the feed was jumping backward, but otherwise they're pretty good. They're all shown live and you can rewind during the game, pause, click "live" to jump to the live feed, etc. Then it's archived and you can watch it whenever you like (even past years.)

What game/team was it, by the way?
dpgcdr
Pro Prospect

Post#6 » by dpgcdr » Mon Feb 3, 2014 2:25 am

It was an Erie Bayhawks telecast the other day, but I think there was a feed issue because when I checked again in the 4th quarter, it was streaming live. Thanks!

Also, what about those games that are on CBS Sportsnetwork. Do they also stream live on YouTube or can we find the full game after it's archived?
Devin 1L
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#7 » by Devin 1L » Mon Feb 3, 2014 7:54 pm

dpgcdr wrote:It was an Erie Bayhawks telecast the other day, but I think there was a feed issue because when I checked again in the 4th quarter, it was streaming live. Thanks!

Also, what about those games that are on CBS Sportsnetwork. Do they also stream live on YouTube or can we find the full game after it's archived?

I tried to watch one earlier this season and it wasn't available, but I don't know whether this was a fluke or not.
dpgcdr
Pro Prospect

Post#8 » by dpgcdr » Tue Feb 4, 2014 1:19 am

Devin 1L wrote:
dpgcdr wrote:It was an Erie Bayhawks telecast the other day, but I think there was a feed issue because when I checked again in the 4th quarter, it was streaming live. Thanks!

I tried to watch one earlier this season and it wasn't available, but I don't know whether this was a fluke or not.

Was is this game, I'm trying to find it in the archives but YouTube says it's not available?

http://www.nba.com/dleague/games/201401 ... nbaGIRadio
Devin 1L
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#9 » by Devin 1L » Tue Feb 4, 2014 2:21 am

dpgcdr wrote:
Devin 1L wrote:

Was is this game, I'm trying to find it in the archives but YouTube says it's not available?

http://www.nba.com/dleague/games/201401 ... nbaGIRadio

Yep, that was the game.

Return to G League