First Round - Thursday Game Thread

Moderator: bwgood77

skones
RealGM
And1: 17,191

Post#61 » by skones » Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:20 pm

I had USC over K-State and USC beating my school in the second round. Obviously, that was wrong. With that being said, I have a VERY hard time seeing K-State beating Wisconsin. Both are halfcourt teams. Bo Ryan is one of the best coaches in the country. The badgers are efficient on offense and tenacious on defense. They're a better half court team, period.
kennies
Sophomore
And1: 0

Post#62 » by kennies » Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:17 pm

i dunno, k-state is the most underated team in the touney. watching beasley taking it out on kansas giving them their first lost of the season was amazing. its going to be k-state over wisc. my worst nightmare kansas vs kstate.
Wade2k6
RealGM
And1: 77

Post#63 » by Wade2k6 » Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:40 pm

skones wrote:I had USC over K-State and USC beating my school in the second round. Obviously, that was wrong. With that being said, I have a VERY hard time seeing K-State beating Wisconsin. Both are halfcourt teams. Bo Ryan is one of the best coaches in the country. The badgers are efficient on offense and tenacious on defense. They're a better half court team, period.
Yes, that might be so. But, Kstate has the best player on the floor, by far. Anything can happen when you have a player of Beasleys ability.

Return to NCAA Basketball