Moderators: Marcus, Duke4life831

vincecarter4pres
RealGM
And1: 3,436

Re: Official Cammo 2019 Mock Draft Thread 

Post#61 » by vincecarter4pres » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:21 pm

Stillwater wrote:
vincecarter4pres wrote:
Stillwater wrote:Well now that I've seen more problems than forseen I'm backing down some from my earliest expectations but expect 7-10 more reasonable.

7 or maybe 8 is probably their ceiling imho.

The only teams I think they even have a shot to trump record-wise are the Hawks, the Bulls, the Knicks, the Suns, the Magic, the Bobcats and if they have a slew of injuries, the Nets.

I think they will be better than last year for starters...they were not tanking much other than resting vets so the other tankers that may have been better rosters had worse records etc but with that said I cannot see ATL,PHO,DAL,CHI,NY,ORL,BKN, MEM playing any better either and most probably will be tanking after the trade deadline. I also think we could see SA drop into the late lottery due to injuies but probably not into SAC's range and I think other teams like CHA and CLE could be in that Late lottery range esp with any key injuries where they may have incentives esp CLE to retain their pick to tank late in the season. SAC has no incentive to tank

I don't see it as Sacto having to tank. Or many of the teams on that list. They will be naturally bad, even if they have slight improvements in record and progression in player development. Add to this, a lot of years teams with a pick as high as say 6 have 30 wins +.

I just don't see it. I see the Kings winning about 25 to 30 games and that will probably be good for about 3rd to 7th worst record.
Rich Rane wrote:I think we're all missing the point here. vc4pres needs to stop watching games.
Stillwater
RealGM
And1: 3,655

Post#62 » by Stillwater » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:58 pm

vincecarter4pres wrote:
Stillwater wrote:
vincecarter4pres wrote:7 or maybe 8 is probably their ceiling imho.

The only teams I think they even have a shot to trump record-wise are the Hawks, the Bulls, the Knicks, the Suns, the Magic, the Bobcats and if they have a slew of injuries, the Nets.

I think they will be better than last year for starters...they were not tanking much other than resting vets so the other tankers that may have been better rosters had worse records etc but with that said I cannot see ATL,PHO,DAL,CHI,NY,ORL,BKN, MEM playing any better either and most probably will be tanking after the trade deadline. I also think we could see SA drop into the late lottery due to injuies but probably not into SAC's range and I think other teams like CHA and CLE could be in that Late lottery range esp with any key injuries where they may have incentives esp CLE to retain their pick to tank late in the season. SAC has no incentive to tank

I don't see it as Sacto having to tank. Or many of the teams on that list. They will be naturally bad, even if they have slight improvements in record and progression in player development. Add to this, a lot of years teams with a pick as high as say 6 have 30 wins +.

I just don't see it. I see the Kings winning about 25 to 30 games and that will probably be good for about 3rd to 7th worst record.
you're assessment is probably the average expectations for Sac, I don't think they will be any worse by record even if they don't take a step forward as I expect than Brooklyn was not having their pick last year even if there are only a couple teams actually worse than them. I would guess they are 6th even if nobody was tanking which is highly unlikely given the weakness of the 19 class outside of the top 5
SUNDOWN BRINGS A WELCOME CHANGE TO EVERYTHING THAT'S HIDING
nolang1
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,749

Post#63 » by nolang1 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:49 am

The other thing with Sacramento is that they’re the only team with cap space and you can’t discount the possibility of them making a trade that might be objectively bad but would make them more competitive in the short term (they could even take on what for other teams is dead salary but for them would be a starter or key reserve). I’m of the mind that not tanking can add about 5 wins a year, so Sacramento’s position will depend more on how bad other teams will be - e.g you can pencil them in for 25-30 wins as currently constructed and it’s more a matter of how other teams start the season, how the injury situations break down, etc.
Patsfan1081
RealGM
And1: 5,491

Post#64 » by Patsfan1081 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:35 am

Stillwater wrote:
vincecarter4pres wrote:
Stillwater wrote:Well now that I've seen more problems than forseen I'm backing down some from my earliest expectations but expect 7-10 more reasonable.

7 or maybe 8 is probably their ceiling imho.

-Pheonix added Ariza, Ayton has looked very good this preseason, and Booker should be healthy and adding wins.
-Dallas added DJ, should be healthier, Donic already plays winning ball. They are def trying to win.
-Memphis is healthy and no question should be a lot better.
-Orlando still has their veterans and won't bottom out unless they move on from Vuc/Fournier.
-San Antonio is not dropping down in that range with Pop.

So you have NY, Chicago, Brooklyn, Sac, and Atlanta at the bottom. NY and Chicago will prob go the way of their injuries, will see when Porzingis and Lauri get back though the Bulls do still have some vets. You keep mentioning teams dropping because of injuries and unproven Kings player s potentially taking a leap. That seems true for every team. Giles(big injury history, hasn't seen nba action), Jackson(not a highly touted prospect to begin with), Skal(so so sophomore effort), etc...aren't good reasons for the Kings making a leap this year. Honestly it sounds more like you don't want Boston to have a good pick more so than you think Sac will be better. A bad draft? Only five prospects deep? Barrett, Zion, Reddish, Little, Bassey, Langford, Grimes, Bol, Johnson, etc.....I'd hold off calling it a bad draft.
Patsfan1081
RealGM
And1: 5,491

Post#65 » by Patsfan1081 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:45 am

nolang1 wrote:The other thing with Sacramento is that they’re the only team with cap space and you can’t discount the possibility of them making a trade that might be objectively bad but would make them more competitive in the short term (they could even take on what for other teams is dead salary but for them would be a starter or key reserve). I’m of the mind that not tanking can add about 5 wins a year, so Sacramento’s position will depend more on how bad other teams will be - e.g you can pencil them in for 25-30 wins as currently constructed and it’s more a matter of how other teams start the season, how the injury situations break down, etc.

What bad contract has any lottery team taken on in the past that has made them noticeably better? I mean there's a reason the contract is considered "bad", the player isn't contributing anymore. Theyre not going to bring in some vet that isn't going to be part of their team long term and sacrifice other players minutes. Maybe they'll eat a bad contract for an incentive but he's going to sit the bench. They made it a point last season to play their young players. Also players don't tank, GMs do. What does it matter if the Kings have no incentive to tank, their whole roster is young players, not seasoned vets that would cost them wins if they sat them. Did the Nets have an incentive to tank when they gave Boston two top three picks?
Stillwater
RealGM

Post#66 » by Stillwater » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:52 pm

Patsfan1081 wrote:
Stillwater wrote:
vincecarter4pres wrote:7 or maybe 8 is probably their ceiling imho.

-Pheonix added Ariza, Ayton has looked very good this preseason, and Booker should be healthy and adding wins.
-Dallas added DJ, should be healthier, Donic already plays winning ball. They are def trying to win.
-Memphis is healthy and no question should be a lot better.
-Orlando still has their veterans and won't bottom out unless they move on from Vuc/Fournier.
-San Antonio is not dropping down in that range with Pop.

So you have NY, Chicago, Brooklyn, Sac, and Atlanta at the bottom. NY and Chicago will prob go the way of their injuries, will see when Porzingis and Lauri get back though the Bulls do still have some vets. You keep mentioning teams dropping because of injuries and unproven Kings player s potentially taking a leap. That seems true for every team. Giles(big injury history, hasn't seen nba action), Jackson(not a highly touted prospect to begin with), Skal(so so sophomore effort), etc...aren't good reasons for the Kings making a leap this year. Honestly it sounds more like you don't want Boston to have a good pick more so than you think Sac will be better. A bad draft? Only five prospects deep? Barrett, Zion, Reddish, Little, Bassey, Langford, Grimes, Bol, Johnson, etc.....I'd hold off calling it a bad draft.

PHO will try to win but still be top 6, Ayton doesn't defend and all 3 pg's are inexperienced at this level.
Dallas won't have enough to get to the post season as is regardless of additions, so I expect they will tank late to retain their pick.
Mem is in a similar boat where tanking is necessary to retain thier pick, and they don't look healthy enough to be that confident they will swing back to years previous to Conleys injury this fast.
ORL could also take a leap forward just like SAC but I'm betting Isaac disappoints and they still have no pg.
SA isn't making the po in the west unless Patty Mills has an all nba season.
Sac has a year under their belt and no pressure from the org to play losing rotations in the name of development for the sake of getting a pick they don't have.
Boston fans should be glad it will still be in the lottery.
To me half those prospects you listed are over hyped and will disappoint.
This draft class is good at best in the lottery with only a small handful of boom or bust types after the the top 3 and then it's low ceiling high floor upperclassman role players.
nolang1
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,749

Post#67 » by nolang1 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:09 pm

Patsfan1081 wrote:
nolang1 wrote:The other thing with Sacramento is that they’re the only team with cap space and you can’t discount the possibility of them making a trade that might be objectively bad but would make them more competitive in the short term (they could even take on what for other teams is dead salary but for them would be a starter or key reserve). I’m of the mind that not tanking can add about 5 wins a year, so Sacramento’s position will depend more on how bad other teams will be - e.g you can pencil them in for 25-30 wins as currently constructed and it’s more a matter of how other teams start the season, how the injury situations break down, etc.

What bad contract has any lottery team taken on in the past that has made them noticeably better? I mean there's a reason the contract is considered "bad", the player isn't contributing anymore. Theyre not going to bring in some vet that isn't going to be part of their team long term and sacrifice other players minutes. Maybe they'll eat a bad contract for an incentive but he's going to sit the bench. They made it a point last season to play their young players. Also players don't tank, GMs do. What does it matter if the Kings have no incentive to tank, their whole roster is young players, not seasoned vets that would cost them wins if they sat them. Did the Nets have an incentive to tank when they gave Boston two top three picks?

I'm not talking about taking on a bad contract for a pick; I'm talking about the Kings thinking someone like Andrew Wiggins would be a piece who can help them going forward. Their roster is so unbalanced that any wing player with some size and/or athleticism would be a substantial upgrade for them. Obviously someone can be overpaid and still be a better player than the assorted G leaguers tanking teams throw out there. I don't know why you're looking at the Nets example when you can just look at last year's Kings as a team that was bottom two talent-wise but finished with the 7th-worst record because their young players were trying to win, which allowed them to beat some resting/tanking teams late in the season (9-12 in March and April).

Perhaps you were just looking at the fact the Kings had the no. 2 pick, which makes sense as you seem to have little actual knowledge of basketball beyond what one would get from listening to Boston sports talk radio. Another example of that would be your claim that Sacramento made it a point to play their young players when Zach Randolph led the team in scoring, they signed George Hill (who played the same position as their highest draft pick) to a long-term contract, and if they'd given Vince Carter any more minutes it would've bordered on elder abuse.
Cammo101
Mr. Mock Draft
And1: 1,765

Post#68 » by Cammo101 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:25 pm

10/25/18

1. Cleveland - RJ Barrett (6'6'', SG, Duke, Fresh.)
2. Oklahoma City - Zion Williamson (6'7'', PF, Duke, Fresh.)
3. New York - Nassir Little (6’6’’, SG, North Carolina, Fresh.)
4. Phoenix - Cameron Reddish (6'7'', SF, Duke, Fresh.)
5. Houston - Sekou Doumbouya (6'9'', PF, France)
6. Washington - Daniel Gafford (6’11’’, C, Arkansas, Soph.)
7. Chicago - Romeo Langford (6'6'', SG, Indiana, Fresh.)
8. LA Lakers – Bol Bol (7'2'', C, Oregon, Fresh.)
9. Charlotte – Charles Bassey (6’11’’, C, Western Kentucky, Fresh.)
10. Boston - Quentin Grimes (6'5'', SG, Kansas, Fresh.)
11. Minnesota - Rui Hachimura (6’8’’, SF, Gonzaga, Jr.)
12. Philadelphia - DeAndre Hunter (6’7’’, SF, Virginia, Soph.)
13. Atlanta - Bruno Fernando (6'10'', C, Maryland, Soph.)
14. Atlanta - O'Shea Brissett (6'8'', SF, Syracuse, Soph.)
15. Boston - Luka Samanic (6'10'', PF, Croatia)
16. Boston - Darius Garland (6'1'', PG, Vanderbilt, Fresh.)
17. San Antonio - Nazreon Reid (6'10'', PF, LSU, Fresh.)
18. Boston - Jaylen Hoard (6’8’’, SF, Wake Forest, Fresh.)
19. Orlando – Tre Jones (6'3'', PG, Duke, Fresh.)
20. Brooklyn - Keldon Johnson (6’6’’, SG, Kentucky, Fresh.)
21. Miami - Jarrett Culver (6'5'', SG, Texas Tech, Soph.)
22. Utah - Simi $hittu (6'8'', PF, Vanderbilt, Fresh.)
23. Indiana - Kris Wilkes (6'8'', SF, UCLA, Soph.)
24. Portland - Darius Bazley (6’9’’, SF, G-League)
25. Golden State – Sagaba Konate (6'8'', PF, West Virginia, Jr.)
26. Detroit - Ja Morant (6'3'', PG, Murray State, Soph.)
27. New Orleans - Nickeil Alexander-Walker (6'5'', SG, Virginia Tech, Soph.)
28. Brooklyn - PJ Washington (6'8'', PF, Kentucky, Soph.)
29. Milwaukee - Killian Tillie (6'10'', PF, Gonzaga, Jr.)
30. San Antonio - Marko Simonovic (6'11'', PF, Montenegro)

31. Charlotte - Kellan Grady (6’5’’, PG, Davidson, Soph.)
32. Orlando - John Petty (6'5'', SG, Alabama, Soph.)
33. Brooklyn - Carsen Edwards (6’1’’, PG, Purdue, Jr.)
34. Sacramento - Goga Bitadze (6’11’’, C, Georgia)
35. Philadelphia - Jaylen Hands (6'3'', PG, UCLA, Soph.)
36. Charlotte - Lindell Wiggington (6'2'', PG, Iowa State, Soph.)
37. Sacramento - Aric Holman (6’10’’, PF, Mississippi State, Sr.)
38. Phoenix - Ky Bowman (6’1’’, PG, Boston College, Jr.)
39. Philadelphia - Borisa Simanic (6’11’’, PF, Serbia)
40. Atlanta - Caleb Martin (6’6’’, SG, Nevada, Sr.)
41. Philadelphia - Kostja Mushidi (6’5’’, SG, Belgium)
42. Atlanta - Nick Ward (6'8'', PF, Michigan State, Jr.)
43. Utah - Shamorie Ponds (5'11'', PG, St. John's, Jr.)
44. Minnesota -Austin Wiley (6’11’’, C, Auburn, Jr.)
45. Orlando - Abdoulaye N'Doye (6'7'', PG, France)
46. New York - Charles Matthews (6'6'', SG, Michigan, Jr.)
47. Boston - Dewan Huell (6’10’’, C, Miami, Jr.)
48. San Antonio - William McDowell-White (6’5’’, PG, Australia)
49. Memphis - Ethan Happ (6’9’’, PF, Wisconsin, Sr.)
50. LA Clippers - Nick Richards (6'11'', C, Kentucky, Soph.)
51. Atlanta - Adam Mokoka (6'5'', SG, France)
52. Dallas - Brian Bowen (6'7'', SF, USA)
53. Indiana - Eric Paschall (6’8’’, PF, Villanova, Sr.)
54. LA Clippers - Udoka Azubuike (7'0'', C, Kansas, Jr.)
55. Dallas - Admiral Schofield (6’6’’, SF, Tennessee, Sr.)
56. Toronto - Lamar Peters (6'1'', PG, Mississippi State, Jr.)
57. Sacramento - Tyus Battle (6’6’’, SG, Syracuse, Jr.)
58. Milwaukee - Barry Brown (6'3'', PG, Kansas State, Sr.)
59. New Orleans - Markis McDuffie (6’8’’, SF, Wichita State, Sr.)
60. Detroit - Robert Franks (6’7’’, PF, Washington State, Sr.)
GimmeDat
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 16,880

Post#69 » by GimmeDat » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:52 am

What do you see Charles Bassey as in the NBA? Any comparisons to NBA players?
Cammo101
Mr. Mock Draft

Post#70 » by Cammo101 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:35 pm

GimmeDat wrote:What do you see Charles Bassey as in the NBA? Any comparisons to NBA players?

His game is still pretty raw, considering he would be a Senior this year had he not reclassified. But, I see a lot of LaMarcus Aldridge to his game. Good athlete, versatile, feathery mid-range jumper.
No-Man
RealGM
And1: 3,479

Post#71 » by No-Man » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:12 pm

GimmeDat wrote:What do you see Charles Bassey as in the NBA? Any comparisons to NBA players?

more mobile Andrew Bynum
Justwar
Rookie
And1: 222

Post#72 » by Justwar » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:00 am

I don't see him anywhere near Bynum. He's a effort guy, good athlete and nose for the ball. Bynum was extremely skilled more than anything. If he stayed healthy he might have the best c in the nba label still
GimmeDat
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 16,880

Post#73 » by GimmeDat » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:58 am

I need to see more of him, I can't comment. Obviously a more mobile Andrew Bynum, and with the understanding that he also has a good mid-range shot, that would be a top 3 level prospect, so I'll take that comparison with a grain of salt. But he sounds good, I'll have to watch some more of him.
Ball4life32
Veteran
And1: 2,470

Post#74 » by Ball4life32 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:40 pm

Nassir Little is not a SG. Closer to a PF then SG imo.
Cammo101
Mr. Mock Draft

Post#75 » by Cammo101 » Wed Nov 7, 2018 4:54 pm

11/7/18

1. Cleveland - RJ Barrett (6'6'', SG, Duke, Fresh.)
2. Phoenix - Zion Williamson (6'7'', PF, Duke, Fresh.)
3. Washington - Cameron Reddish (6'7'', SF, Duke, Fresh.)
4. New York - Romeo Langford (6'6'', SG, Indiana, Fresh.)
5. Chicago - Nassir Little (6’6’’, SF, North Carolina, Fresh.)
6. Atlanta - Quentin Grimes (6'5'', SG, Kansas, Fresh.)
7. Atlanta - Sekou Doumbouya (6'9'', PF, France)
8. Minnesota - Keldon Johnson (6’6’’, SG, Kentucky, Fresh.)
9. New Orleans - Rui Hachimura (6’8’’, SF, Gonzaga, Jr.)
10. Utah - Kris Wilkes (6'8'', SF, UCLA, Soph.)
11. LA Lakers – Daniel Gafford (6’11’’, C, Arkansas, Soph.)
12. Orlando – Darius Garland (6'1'', PG, Vanderbilt, Fresh.)
13. Detroit - Bol Bol (7'2'', C, Oregon, Fresh.)
14. Houston - Charles Bassey (6’11’’, C, Western Kentucky, Fresh.)
15. Miami - O'Shea Brissett (6'8'', SF, Syracuse, Soph.)
16. Brooklyn - DeAndre Hunter (6’7’’, SF, Virginia, Soph.)
17. Boston - Bruno Fernando (6'10'', C, Maryland, Soph.)
18. Charlotte – Jaylen Hoard (6’8’’, SF, Wake Forest, Fresh.)
19. Boston - Tre Jones (6'3'', PG, Duke, Fresh.)
20. Oklahoma City - Nazreon Reid (6'10'', PF, LSU, Fresh.)
21. Boston - Luka Samanic (6'10'', PF, Croatia)
22. Philadelphia - Jarrett Culver (6'5'', SG, Texas Tech, Soph.)
23. Boston - Sagaba Konate (6'8'', PF, West Virginia, Jr.)
24. Indiana - Darius Bazley (6’9’’, SF, G-League)
25. San Antonio - Simi $hittu (6'8'', PF, Vanderbilt, Fresh.)
26. Portland - Nickeil Alexander-Walker (6'5'', SG, Virginia Tech, Soph.)
27. Milwaukee - Ja Morant (6'3'', PG, Murray State, Soph.)
28. Brooklyn - Dedric Lawson (6'8'', PF, Kansas, Jr.)
29. San Antonio - Marko Simonovic (6'11'', PF, Montenegro)
30. Golden State – PJ Washington (6'8'', PF, Kentucky, Soph.)

31. Orlando - Paul Eboua (6'7'', SF, Italy)
32. Charlotte - Kellan Grady (6’5’’, PG, Davidson, Soph.)
33. Phoenix - Jaylen Hands (6'3'', PG, UCLA, Soph.)
34. Philadelphia - John Petty (6'5'', SG, Alabama, Soph.)
35. Brooklyn - Carsen Edwards (6’1’’, PG, Purdue, Jr.)
36. Dallas - Killian Tillie (6'10'', PF, Gonzaga, Jr.)
37. Atlanta - Udoka Azubuike (7'0'', C, Kansas, Jr.)
38. Sacramento - Eric Paschall (6’8’’, PF, Villanova, Sr.)
39. Sacramento - Tyus Battle (6’6’’, SG, Syracuse, Jr.)
40. Atlanta - Goga Bitadze (6’11’’, C, Georgia)
41. Utah - Lindell Wiggington (6'2'', PG, Iowa State, Soph.)
42. New Orleans - Caleb Martin (6’6’’, SG, Nevada, Sr.)
43. Minnesota - Aric Holman (6’10’’, PF, Mississippi State, Sr.)
44. New York - Shamorie Ponds (5'11'', PG, St. John's, Jr.)
45. Detroit - Ky Bowman (6’1’’, PG, Boston College, Jr.)
46. Orlando - Charles Matthews (6'6'', SG, Michigan, Jr.)
47. Atlanta - Kostja Mushidi (6’5’’, SG, Belgium)
48. Philadelphia - Nick Ward (6'8'', PF, Michigan State, Jr.)
49. Charlotte - Borisa Simanic (6’11’’, PF, Serbia)
50. Memphis - Ethan Happ (6’9’’, PF, Wisconsin, Sr.)
51. LA Clippers - Nick Richards (6'11'', C, Kentucky, Soph.)
52. Philadelphia - Abdoulaye N'Doye (6'7'', PG, France)
53. Boston - Austin Wiley (6’11’’, C, Auburn, Jr.)
54. Indiana - Markis McDuffie (6’8’’, SF, Wichita State, Sr.)
55. San Antonio - William McDowell-White (6’5’’, PG, Australia)
56. LA Clippers - Dewan Huell (6’10’’, C, Miami, Jr.)
57. Sacramento - Adam Mokoka (6'5'', SG, France)
58. Milwaukee - Robert Franks (6’7’’, PF, Washington State, Sr.)
59. Dallas - Admiral Schofield (6’6’’, SF, Tennessee, Sr.)
60. Toronto - Barry Brown (6'3'', PG, Kansas State, Sr.)
Stillwater
RealGM

Post#76 » by Stillwater » Thu Nov 8, 2018 11:29 pm

I don't think any of the pf after Bassey listed above have a strong case to go before Paschall. I think he will be a late teens early 20's pick myself.
Cammo101
Mr. Mock Draft

Post#77 » by Cammo101 » Fri Nov 9, 2018 4:50 pm

Stillwater wrote:I don't think any of the pf after Bassey listed above have a strong case to go before Paschall. I think he will be a late teens early 20's pick myself.

It's certainly possible. I'm interested to see how he looks as the go to guy at Nova this year.
Cammo101
Mr. Mock Draft

Post#78 » by Cammo101 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:59 pm

11/12/18

1. Cleveland - Zion Williamson (6'7'', PF, Duke, Fresh.)
2. Phoenix - RJ Barrett (6'6'', SG, Duke, Fresh.)
3. Atlanta - Cameron Reddish (6'7'', SF, Duke, Fresh.)
4. Washington - Nassir Little (6’6’’, SF, North Carolina, Fresh.)
5. New York - Romeo Langford (6'6'', SG, Indiana, Fresh.)
6. Minnesota - Quentin Grimes (6'5'', SG, Kansas, Fresh.)
7. Chicago - Nazreon Reid (6'10'', PF, LSU, Fresh.)
8. Atlanta - Bol Bol (7'2'', C, Oregon, Fresh.)
9. Miami - Keldon Johnson (6’6’’, SG, Kentucky, Fresh.)
10. Houston -Sekou Doumbouya (6'9'', PF, France)
11. Orlando – Ja Morant (6'3'', PG, Murray State, Soph.)
12. New Orleans - Kevin Porter (6'5'', SG, USC, Fresh.)
13. Utah - Jalen Smith (6'10'', PF, Maryland, Fresh.)
14. Boston - Daniel Gafford (6’11’’, C, Arkansas, Soph.)
15. Brooklyn - Kris Wilkes (6'8'', SF, UCLA, Soph.)
16. Detroit - Darius Garland (6'1'', PG, Vanderbilt, Fresh.)
17. Boston - Charles Bassey (6’11’’, C, Western Kentucky, Fresh.)
18. Charlotte – Rui Hachimura (6’8’’, SF, Gonzaga, Jr.)
19. LA Lakers – Bruno Fernando (6'10'', C, Maryland, Soph.)
20. Indiana - O'Shea Brissett (6'8'', SF, Syracuse, Soph.)
21. Philadelphia - DeAndre Hunter (6’7’’, SF, Virginia, Soph.)
22. Oklahoma City - Jaylen Hoard (6’8’’, SF, Wake Forest, Fresh.)
23. Boston - Tre Jones (6'3'', PG, Duke, Fresh.)
24. San Antonio - Luka Samanic (6'10'', PF, Croatia)
25. Boston - Sagaba Konate (6'8'', PF, West Virginia, Jr.)
26. Brooklyn - Carsen Edwards (6’1’’, PG, Purdue, Jr.)
27. Milwaukee - Jarrett Culver (6'5'', SG, Texas Tech, Soph.)
28. Portland - Simi $hittu (6'8'', PF, Vanderbilt, Fresh.)
29. Golden State – Kellan Grady (6’5’’, PG, Davidson, Soph.)
30. San Antonio - Nickeil Alexander-Walker (6'5'', SG, Virginia Tech, Soph.)

31. Orlando - Udoka Azubuike (7'0'', C, Kansas, Jr.)
32. Phoenix - Jaylen Hands (6'3'', PG, UCLA, Soph.)
33. Atlanta - John Petty (6'5'', SG, Alabama, Soph.)
34. Charlotte - Dedric Lawson (6'8'', PF, Kansas, Jr.)
35. Brooklyn - Marko Simonovic (6'11'', PF, Montenegro)
36. Philadelphia - Eric Paschall (6’8’’, PF, Villanova, Sr.)
37. Sacramento - PJ Washington (6'8'', PF, Kentucky, Soph.)
38. Dallas - Killian Tillie (6'10'', PF, Gonzaga, Jr.)
39. Sacramento - Paul Eboua (6'7'', SF, Italy)
40. Minnesota - Darius Bazley (6’9’’, SF, G-League)
41. Orlando - Charles Matthews (6'6'', SG, Michigan, Jr.)
42. New York - Lindell Wiggington (6'2'', PG, Iowa State, Soph.)
43. Detroit - Aric Holman (6’10’’, PF, Mississippi State, Sr.)
44. Utah - Shamorie Ponds (5'11'', PG, St. John's, Jr.)
45. New Orleans - Caleb Martin (6’6’’, SG, Nevada, Sr.)
46. Atlanta - Goga Bitadze (6’11’’, C, Georgia)
47. Atlanta - Nick Ward (6'8'', PF, Michigan State, Jr.)
48. Boston - Kostja Mushidi (6’5’’, SG, Belgium)
49. Philadelphia - Borisa Simanic (6’11’’, PF, Serbia)
50. Philadelphia - Tyus Battle (6’6’’, SG, Syracuse, Jr.)
51. Indiana - Ethan Happ (6’9’’, PF, Wisconsin, Sr.)
52. LA Clippers - Ky Bowman (6’1’’, PG, Boston College, Jr.)
53. Charlotte - Abdoulaye N'Doye (6'7'', PG, France)
54. Memphis - Austin Wiley (6’11’’, C, Auburn, Jr.)
55. San Antonio - William McDowell-White (6’5’’, PG, Australia)
56. Milwaukee - Barry Brown (6'3'', PG, Kansas State, Sr.)
57. LA Clippers - Dewan Huell (6’10’’, C, Miami, Jr.)
58. Sacramento - Adam Mokoka (6'5'', SG, France)
59. Dallas - Admiral Schofield (6’6’’, SF, Tennessee, Sr.)
60. Toronto - Robert Franks (6’7’’, PF, Washington State, Sr.)
Spens1
RealGM
And1: 3,878

Post#79 » by Spens1 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:36 am

I would have thought Doumbouya would be a top 6 guy though i agree with this list pretty much everywhere else (i'd take RJ > Zion but Zion does have more potential to be a generational talent). I'd personally swap Bol Bol and Langford just based on fit.
tundraknight
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,918

Post#80 » by tundraknight » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:35 am

Cammo101 wrote:11/7/18

9. New Orleans - Rui Hachimura (6’8’’, SF, Gonzaga, Jr.)

Cammo101 wrote:11/12/18

18. Charlotte – Rui Hachimura (6’8’’, SF, Gonzaga, Jr.)

Why did you drop him from 9th to 18th overall in your latest mock?

If anything I thought his stock would be rising.

Return to Mock Drafts