GD's Big Board - 2020 Edition

Moderators: Marcus, Duke4life831

GimmeDat
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 16,880

GD's Big Board - 2020 Edition 

Post#1 » by GimmeDat » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:26 am

*Work in Progress, going to add more names later. Most of the top freshman have a little breakdown there, will do the other catergories another time

This isn't a big board yet, more of a very rough watch-list that is vaguely grouped within similar tiers, though I would consider the lottery group a rough early board of sorts. Got 57 names on here so far but adding more as I go.

This group is a combination of what I have seen/read so far on guys, the opinions of others that are more informed on the class up to this point, and a consideration of where the main outlets have guys as well.

Doesn't really mean much but for people that don't have much of a handle on the names in this class beyond the top guys, figured this might be helpful, and even for myself, having all the guys I'm keeping tabs on in one place is handy.

If you've got any names worth having a look at or anything to add/change to the reports, drop a comment. I'm learning about these guys still.

Also going to try and figure out a better way to format this because this is super long.

Likely 1st Round Freshman (27)

Anthony Edwards (SG)
Spoiler:
--------- Probably my #1 going in to the season, definitely has the tools to be the best player, massive upside but needs to prove his decision making/conduciveness to winning

James Wiseman (PF/C)
Spoiler:
---------- He's been the #1 HS guy for a while, I know many aren't that high on him, but I always lean towards upside with these early evaluations and he seems like a big time prospect. Will be interested to see if he lives up to the hype.

RJ Hampton (PG/SG)
Spoiler:
-------------- *NZ Breakers, NBL (starting at PG at a very good club full of NZ National Team players. Will be tough to evaluate because we don't have much precedent of a guy of his caliber playing in Australia)

Deni Adjiva (PF/SF)
Spoiler:
------------- Maccabi Tel Aviv (I've watched some footage on him and to me, the best comparison I would make is Galinari with close to elite passing, though maybe slightly less elite shot-making. Healthy Gallo was a beast, lot of upside here and my pick for best international in a deep int. class)

Cole Anthony (PG)
Spoiler:
------------ Cole has a lot to prove, his production will probably get harshly weighed up against Coby White who had such a successful year at UNC, but Anthony is a stud who just has the edge as best PG prospect early in this class, if you don't count RJ)

Killian Hayes (PG/SG)
Spoiler:
------------ *Cholet, LNB Pro A (slowed down by injuries but greater upside than Maledon imo. Unfairly dropped by some too soon I think but he does have to prove himself over these next 12 months. Shooting, physical translation, etc.)

Theo Maledon (PG/SG)
Spoiler:
----------- *Lyon-Villeurbanne, LNB Pro A (The more productive of the 2 French guards so far compared to Hayes, I really like how well rounded he is, I think the only thing that will hold him back is a lack of real dynamism for star upside)

Isaiah Stewart (PF/C)
Spoiler:
--------- From what I've seen he's a physical specimen, super long, really strong, and a good athlete who is a really strong defender. Looks coordinated but apparently needs to develop his offensive game a lot.

Isaac Okoro -----------(SF)
Spoiler:
Not that high on the mainstream rankings yet but the best NBA draft heads really rate this kid. Appears to be a good combination of an good NBA wing athlete with good feel and projectable, if a work in progress, shooting.

Nico Mannion --------(PG)
Spoiler:
Initial glance suggests Mannion will be limited physically at the NBA level, but by all accounts he's a got combination of really high level PG play and quality shooting both spotting up and off the dribble. Little skeptical about the upside until I see more but he seems like a guy that is a good bet to be an NBA player, no doubt.

Josh Green ---------(SG)
Spoiler:
I've seen quite a bit of Green due to the Aussie connection, he seems to have dropped a bit lately in the eyes of draft twitter, and I think it's a bit unfair, though I admit his range seems pretty wide open. He's a great open court athlete, a good finisher though has to develop his weak hand, decision making may or may not be a work in progress (haven't seen enough extended footage), but certainly has vision, and his shooting appears to be coming along.

Precious Achuiwa (PF/SF)
Spoiler:
------- Pretty raw but he seems like a real plus athlete with a great body who plays damn hard. Seems like a lot of upside here, but could have a very wide range of outcomes at this stage.

Scottie Lewis ------------(SG/SF)
Spoiler:
I know there's a lot of people that like Lewis here, and the more I hear the more interested I am. Clearly a freak athlete and a tenacious defender, interested to see how good his skill-set is.

Amar Sylla -------------(PF/C)
Spoiler:
*Real Madrid (The supposed sleeper of this international crop, a lot of draft twitter think this guy is a real lottery possibility as well. My understanding is he's long and has shown a lot defensively, but will need to continue to refine his offensive abilities)

Khalil Whitney ----------(SF)
Spoiler:
A lot of people really like Whitney, he looks like a guy that might be a lottery pick as well. A great athlete who made great strides in his overall game over the last year, but is still improving his creation/offensive upside and refining his shot.

LaMelo Ball --------------(PG/SG)
Spoiler:
*Illawarra Hawks, NBL (plan is he starts at PG with Aaron Brooks playing an undersized SG role but he will have to beat out a few decent locals in the backcourt for minutes so nothing guaranteed). Size is up to 6'7 now, will be interesting if he can take advantage of that in a physical league, and whether he can play disciplined, high IQ ball in a proper setting.

Tyrese Maxey -----------(PG)
Spoiler:
Maybe it's just the hair, but he reminds me of Coby White, albeit a bit smaller. An electric score-1st guy who is considered one of the better shooting PG's in the class. A bit undersized so he's got to have a really strong season to crack the lottery imo but some people I've seen discuss believe he can do that.

Jaden McDaniels --------(SF/PF)
Spoiler:
This guy has quickly gone from being discussed as a top 5-10 guy to out of the lottery on a lot of boards, I'm interested in seeing how he goes because it definitely sounds like he has upside. Watching highlights you can see what he brings but appears he lacks the edge so many of the guys in this class have. Hope he doesn't let down.

Oscar Tschiebwe -----(C)
Spoiler:
Another guy without a heap of hype but draft heads love him. Super developed physically (though concerns that he's just a bit older and bloomed early physically vs his comp as he turns 20 in November) and plays his heart out. Like a few of these guys, needs to keep developing his skill-set, if he can work out a mid-range jumper could be a legit lottery guy. 6'9, 7'5 wingspan.

Wendell Moore ------(SG/SF)
Spoiler:
Another guy higher on draft twitter than the main outlets. He's actually 7th on Mike Gribanov's early B.B., so here's really loved in some circles. Very young for this class, 6'5 with a 7'0 wingspan so ideal measurements w/ big hands and frame. Can handle and pass, if the jumper continues to develop very high ceiling here it seems.

Matthew Hurt --------(PF)
Spoiler:
His early range seems pretty all over the place as well for me. I watch the highlights and I'm not sure how he's going to translate, interested to see. Referencing Gribanov's BB again (I happen to be reading through it at the time of writing this) and he has him 8th, so again, plenty of upside here. Shooter/scorer and supposed to be a good passer. Looks like the big question is whether he'll be a liability on D. Appears he won't be quick enough to guard wings and will get bullied by 5's, so 4's his spot.

Vernon Carey Jr ------(C)
Spoiler:
One of those guys that's been high up on the HS rankings but the hype has quelled a bit of late, in part due to skill-set, in part due to injuries. A really chunky 5 man who uses his size and is quite a skilled scorer I believe. Not really long, looks to be a bit of a defensive liability I think, and not a lot of range just yet I believe. He's coming in with a lot of pedigree and to a big school might be one of those big names that ends up disappointing. My early feeling is a young Greg Monroe, but I haven't seen much.

Bryan Antoine ---------(SG)
Spoiler:
Had shoulder surgery in May and is expected to miss 4-6 months. Supposed to be a real terror in transition and is a pesky defender. I've also seen some comments suggesting he has some real handle/PG traits to him. I've seen mixed comments on his shooting, it looks like he needs to really develop his body, and he may end up being a raw guy that doesn't go one and done, but could be.

Anton Watson ------(PF)
Spoiler:
I know he's liked by a few, and just missed out on the US roster u19 roster. From what I've read he has a pretty well rounded offensive game with inside/outside scoring and can pass/handle a touch. Good though not great athlete, struggles to rim protect a bit, but is a high IQ/feel player on both ends. Doesn't get much talk on the main boards yet but a bit of a sleeper.

Jeremiah Robinson-Earl -------(PF/SF)
Spoiler:
4 man size but plays more of a big wings game. Comfortable shooting and making plays with the ball in his hands. Seems like a potential mid 1st guy.

Romeo Weems

Isaiah Mobley

Best Returning Prospects (22)

Spoiler:
Tre Jones

Tyrese Haliburton

Killian Tillie

Ochai Agbaji

Jalen Smith

Xavier Tillman

Josh LeBlanc

Ayo Dosunmu

Jalen Pickett

Neemius Queta

Charles Bassey

Jordan Nwora

Xavier Johnson

Isaiah Joe

Obi Toppin

Trevelin Queen

Devin Vassell

Ashton Hagans

Devon Dotson

Joe Wieskamp

Quinten Grimes

EJ Montgomery

Other Notable Freshman - Possible late 1st/2nd's (6)

Spoiler:
Onyeka Okongwu

Johnny Juzang

Samuell Williamson

Trendon Watford

Aiden Igiehon

Cassius Stanley

Other Draftable Internationals (2)

Spoiler:
Arturs Zagars

Malcolm Cazelon
GimmeDat
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls

Re: GD's Big Board - 2020 Edition 

Post#2 » by GimmeDat » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:29 am

My early top 20 based on what I've looked at. Tre Jones, Haliburton, Hurt, Watson, Carey Jr., Robinson-Earl really close as well I think.

1. Anthony Edwards
2. Deni Avdija
3. Cole Anthony
4. RJ Hampton
5. James Wiseman
6. Killian Hayes
7. Scottie Lewis
8. Theo Maledon
9. Precious Achiuwa
10. Josh Green
11. Isaiah Stewart
12. Isaac Okoro
13. Amar Sylla
14. Nico Mannion
15. Khalil Whitney
16. LaMelo Ball
17. Oscar Tshiebwe
18. Wendell Moore
19. Tyrese Maxey
20. Jaden McDaniels
clyde21
RealGM
And1: 69,197

Post#3 » by clyde21 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:59 pm

not a fan of the sophomore class eh?? Lol
GimmeDat
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls

Post#4 » by GimmeDat » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:17 am

clyde21 wrote:not a fan of the sophomore class eh?? Lol

I think it's a combination of me being conservative projecting jumps from returning guys and freshman honeymoon period.

I actually had a few returning guys in the top 20 but I kept switching it around before I posted it. I feel like most of the top returning players are more 20-40 range guys for me right now. Tre is like 10-25 for me, depends how the shooting comes around.

Also think Haliburton could crack lottery if he makes a jump.

Would have Tillie top 20 if he was healthy but alas. We'll see how he goes though.

Joe, Wieskamp, Agbaji, Bey I know you're high on, for me right now I have them like 20-35-ish, but they could certainly make a jump.

Then there's just a whole bunch more that I think a more likely to fall in the 20-45 range. Tillman, LeBlanc, Smith, Montgomery, Dosonmu, Bassey, Pickett, Queta, Nwora, X.Johnson. All definitely guys and some who will be 1st's imo. Never been too high on Hagans/Dotson but interested to see if they can have better years. Seen Travelin Queen been flagged as a guy who could break out, interested to keep an eye on him, and if he doesn't break out at least he has an amazing name.
GimmeDat
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls

Post#5 » by GimmeDat » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:05 am

An updated pre-season list.. again very preliminary.

1. Anthony Edwards
2. Cole Anthony
3. Deni Avdija
4. RJ Hampton
5. LaMelo Ball
6. James Wiseman
7. Killian Hayes
8. Scottie Lewis
9. Tyrese Maxey
10. Theo Maledon
11. Tyrese Haliburton*
12. Josh Green
13. Isaiah Stewart
14. Isaac Okoro
15. Tre Jones*
15. Amar Sylla
16. Precious Achiuwa
17. Nico Mannion
18. Jalen Smith*
18. Khalil Whitney
19. Oscar Tshiebwe
20. Wendell Moore
21. Jaden McDaniels
22. Tre Mann
23. Trevellin Queen*
24. Vernon Carey Jr.
25. Arturs Kurucs*
26. Matthew Hurt
27. Romeo Weems
28. Jeremiah Robinson-Earl
29. Ochai Agbaji*
30. Jalen Pickett*
Stillwater
RealGM
And1: 3,655

Post#6 » by Stillwater » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:41 pm

no love for sophs C.Bassey, EJ.Montgomery, N.Queta or A. Dosunmu?
I would definitely add reclassified N'Faly Dante who should be a man among boys at Oregon and I would also add
the highest IQ frosh in the country ;Anton Watson at Zags
SUNDOWN BRINGS A WELCOME CHANGE TO EVERYTHING THAT'S HIDING
clyde21
RealGM

Post#7 » by clyde21 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:47 pm

Anton Watson is likely a 2 or 3 yr player most likely
GimmeDat
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls

Post#8 » by GimmeDat » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:05 am

So I have a rough, preliminary sort of board to start the season off with -

1. Anthony Edwards
2. Cole Anthony
3. Deni Avdija
4. James Wiseman
5. LaMelo Ball
6. Isaac Okoro
7. Killian Hayes
8. RJ Hampton
9. Jaden McDaniels
10. Scottie Lewis
11. Theo Maledon
12. Josh Green
13. Tre Jones
14. Tyrese Maxey
15. Onyeka Okongwu
16. Isaiah Joe
17. Isaiah Stewart
18. Anton Watson
19. Tre Mann
20. Makur Maker
21. Tyrese Haliburton
22. Jeremiah Robinson-Earl
23. Nico Mannion
24. Precious Achuiwa
25. Jahmius Ramsey
26. Romeo Weems
27. Oscar Tshiebwe
28. N'Faley Dante
29. Matthew Hurt
30. Amar Sylla

31. Zeke Nnaji
32. Quinten Grimes
33. Obi Toppin
34. Kira Lewis Jr.
35. Killian Tillie
36. Jalen Smith
37. Landers Nolley
38. Trevelin Queen
39. Arturs Kurucs
40. Jordan Nwora
41. Wendell Moore
42. Saddiq Bey
43. Myles Powell
44. Xavier Tillman
45. Josh LeBlanc
46. Xavier Johnson
47. Aaron Henry
48. Cassius Stanley
49. Vernon Carey Jr
50. Devon Dotson
51. Tyler Bey
52. Reggie Perry
53. Neemius Queta
54. Ochai Agbaji
55. Malcolm Calazon
56. Charles Bassey
57. Yves Pons
58. EJ Montgomery
59. Filip Petrusev
60. Markus Howard

*I've updated this to include a very rough second round. Obviously very fluid this early and not many freshman are on here deep yet.
zimpy27
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 36,979

Post#9 » by zimpy27 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:34 am

GimmeDat wrote:So I have a rough, preliminary sort of board to start the season off with -

1. Anthony Edwards
2. Cole Anthony
3. Deni Avdija
4. James Wiseman
5. LaMelo Ball
6. Isaac Okoro
7. Killian Hayes
8. RJ Hampton
9. Jaden McDaniels
10. Scottie Lewis
11. Theo Maledon
12. Josh Green
13. Tre Jones
14. Tyrese Maxey
15. Onyeka Okongwu
16. Isaiah Joe
17. Isaiah Stewart
18. Anton Watson
19. Tre Mann
20. Makur Maker
21. Tyrese Haliburton
23. Nico Mannion
24. Precious Achuiwa
25. Jahmius Ramsey
26. Romeo Weems
27. Oscar Tshiebwe
28. N'Faley Dante
29. Matthew Hurt
30. Amar Sylla

So many names on the fringe there, Nnaji probably the roughest to miss out

Nnaji, Toppin, Queen, Moore, Pickett, Kurucs, J.Smith, LeBlanc, Henry, Bey, Tillman, Antoine, Mobley, Hinton, X.Johnson, Tillie, Carey, Cazalon, Dru Smith, Bassey, Petrusev, Vassell, Nwora, Agbaji, Lewis Jr, Montgomery, Grimes... and so many more names. That are in the 2nd right now. Will wait to see how all these guys pan out during the season before I even bother starting to rank them.

You think Mannion is a better prospect than Nnaji after seeing them on the court together so far?
"Let's play some basketball!" - Fergie
GimmeDat
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls

Post#10 » by GimmeDat » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:53 am

zimpy27 wrote:
GimmeDat wrote:So I have a rough, preliminary sort of board to start the season off with -

1. Anthony Edwards
2. Cole Anthony
3. Deni Avdija
4. James Wiseman
5. LaMelo Ball
6. Isaac Okoro
7. Killian Hayes
8. RJ Hampton
9. Jaden McDaniels
10. Scottie Lewis
11. Theo Maledon
12. Josh Green
13. Tre Jones
14. Tyrese Maxey
15. Onyeka Okongwu
16. Isaiah Joe
17. Isaiah Stewart
18. Anton Watson
19. Tre Mann
20. Makur Maker
21. Tyrese Haliburton
23. Nico Mannion
24. Precious Achuiwa
25. Jahmius Ramsey
26. Romeo Weems
27. Oscar Tshiebwe
28. N'Faley Dante
29. Matthew Hurt
30. Amar Sylla

So many names on the fringe there, Nnaji probably the roughest to miss out

Nnaji, Toppin, Queen, Moore, Pickett, Kurucs, J.Smith, LeBlanc, Henry, Bey, Tillman, Antoine, Mobley, Hinton, X.Johnson, Tillie, Carey, Cazalon, Dru Smith, Bassey, Petrusev, Vassell, Nwora, Agbaji, Lewis Jr, Montgomery, Grimes... and so many more names. That are in the 2nd right now. Will wait to see how all these guys pan out during the season before I even bother starting to rank them.

You think Mannion is a better prospect than Nnaji after seeing them on the court together so far?

That's a fair point - Nnaji has definitely been better so far. I found it a bit stiff keeping him off the top 30 as well, maybe I'ddo that definitely in a do-over. But it's also really early and at this stage I tend to preserve a bit of reputation stock and lean towards tools and potential really early on (not to say Nnaji doesn't have both).

Like for me, guys like Stewart, Mannion, etc. are trending downwards in my eyes, and guys like Nnaji are on the trend up. If both groups continue to play at the level they are, I'll probably end up having Nnaji top 20/25, without a doubt. Just being a bit conservative in my movements and being careful not to be too reactionary just yet.

Something else I should clarify - Maker's a bit of a guess, don't know how he'll translate, could go either way. Dante is a guy I've seen little of but am giving him credit based on reputation.. think I did that with Bassey early last year before I saw enough and brought him down as well. Not all of these guys I have great takes on yet.

But I do think it's fair to say I'm lower on Mannion than a lot of people already. I've seen a lot have him lottery, even top 10.
No-Man
RealGM
And1: 3,479

Post#11 » by No-Man » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:44 am

I don't think Nnaji has been better than Mannion whatsoever, and def not better re:NBA purposes

Not huge on Nico, but Nnaji is just a guy
GimmeDat
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls

Post#12 » by GimmeDat » Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:13 pm

1. Anthony Edwards
2. Cole Anthony
3. James Wiseman
4. Killian Hayes
5. Onyeka Okongwu
6. LaMelo Ball
7. RJ Hampton
8. Tyrese Haliburton
9. Isaac Okoro
10. Deni Avdjiva
11. Obi Toppin
12. Kira Lewis Jr
13. Jaden McDaniels
14. Tyrese Maxey
15. Josh Green
16. Nico Mannion
17. Makur Maker
18. Theo Maledon
19. Jahmius Ramsey
20. Precious Achuiwa
21. Isaiah Joe
22. Paul Reed
23. Scottie Lewis
24. Tre Jones
25. Isaiah Stewart
26. Jordan Nwora
29. Devin Vassell
30. N'Faly Dante

*Made a re-do 2nd of Jan. Tillie/Sylla/Bey just cut out of the top 30, for now.
The-Power
General Manager
And1: 9,096

Post#13 » by The-Power » Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:20 am

I like your rankings for the most part but care to elaborate what gives you so much confidence in Ramsey? Also, what do you expect Achiuwa to be in the NBA?
clyde21
RealGM

Post#14 » by clyde21 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:59 am

too low: Lewis, Dante, RJ, Green

too high: Cole, Onyeka, Ramsey, Hayes

everything else looks pretty good to me, maybe a bit too low on Obi but I get the trepidation
GimmeDat
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls

Post#15 » by GimmeDat » Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:41 pm

Still a bit of a crapshoot board for me. I'm taking an early punt on Ramsey that high, doesn't really deserve that stock yet but idk, I like him.

I was actually lower than most on Cole coming in to the season, but I think the wave of negativity around him has been a bit overblown.

Hayes I'll admit was probably an over reaction. But I do like him a lot, definite top 10.

Okongwu/Wiseman I think are on a similar tier. Don't like the feeling of having them top 5 but it's more to do with how I feel about the others.

Probably overreacted negatively on LaMelo/RJ in this one, I do like both a lot, just focused on Ball's shooting a fair bit at the time. RJ's range is pretty fair I think, I could see him top 5 though, potentially over Hayes.

I'm cool with Green late lottery, I'm rooting for him (Aussie), but there's been nothing particularly dynamic in my eyes yet. Great defense, good out in transition, like his little passing flashes, but he's an average at best shooter and has struggled at the rim in the half-court I believe.

Scottie Lewis I love in theory, like the ceiling (reason I had him 10 in the earlier one), but statistically, so far, he's been a mess. I know you love him cylde, but I need to see the results first. Tools are great, I agree.
GimmeDat
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls

Post#16 » by GimmeDat » Thu Jan 2, 2020 6:13 am

I wasn't happy with that latest board I put it, was slapdash, missed a few names, few bad, spur of the moment takes. Check it out now if you're interested.
No-Man
RealGM
And1: 3,479

Post#17 » by No-Man » Thu Jan 2, 2020 7:30 am

GimmeDat wrote:1. Anthony Edwards
2. Cole Anthony
3. James Wiseman
4. Killian Hayes
5. Onyeka Okongwu
6. LaMelo Ball
7. RJ Hampton
8. Tyrese Haliburton
9. Isaac Okoro
10. Deni Avdjiva
11. Obi Toppin
12. Kira Lewis Jr
13. Jaden McDaniels
14. Tyrese Maxey
15. Josh Green
16. Nico Mannion
17. Makur Maker
18. Theo Maledon
19. Jahmius Ramsey
20. Precious Achuiwa
21. Isaiah Joe
22. Paul Reed
23. Scottie Lewis
24. Tre Jones
25. Isaiah Stewart
26. Jordan Nwora
29. Devin Vassell
30. N'Faly Dante

*Made a re-do 2nd of Jan. Tillie/Sylla/Bey just cut out of the top 30, for now.

These ones are super duper high to me, some like Hampton, Haliburton and Okoro because of who they are ahead (I have them a few spots below only but a whole tier ahead of some fellas you have way too low imo), others like Maker, Toppin, Lewis, McDaniels and Hayes, criminally high
Justwar
Rookie
And1: 222

Post#18 » by Justwar » Sun Jan 5, 2020 9:21 am

I really like Kira. Heck he's younger than some high school seniors.
GimmeDat
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls

Post#19 » by GimmeDat » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:10 am

1. Anthony Edwards
2. Cole Anthony
3. James Wiseman
4. Killian Hayes
5. Tyrese Haliburton
6. LaMelo Ball
7. Onyeka Okongwu
8. Isaac Okoro
9. Deni Avdjiva
10. RJ Hampton
11. Tyrese Maxey
12. Obi Toppin
13. Kira Lewis Jr
14. Jaden McDaniels
15. Josh Green
16. Theo Maledon
17. Devin Vassell
18. Nico Mannion
19. Precious Achuiwa
20. Isaiah Joe
21. Jahmius Ramsey
22. Tre Jones
23. Jalen Smith
24. Paul Reed
25. Cassius Stanley
26. Isaiah Stewart
27. Jordan Nwora
29. Jeremiah Robinson-Earl
30. Killian Tillie
30. N'Faly Dante

Still early days getting a feel for this class, haven't had enough of a look at some guys.

Took Maker out, his HS play has been inconsistent, doesn't look like he'll be declaring this year. Also took out Scottie Lewis, love his potential but it's just not coming together for him right now.

Stanley in, Tillie in (be higher if not for the injury concern), Jalen Smith in, Vassell up, Maxey up some notable moves.

Gonna say Sylla, Bey, Nnaji, Tillman, Nesmith are some of the guys that are the closest on the fringe.
Justwar
Rookie
And1: 222

Post#20 » by Justwar » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:05 am

Maker unless you mean he's going to Australia first is definitely going to be in the draft

Return to Mock Drafts