clyde 2020 draft stuff

Moderators: Marcus, Duke4life831

EvanZ
RealGM
And1: 3,220

Re: clyde 2020 draft stuff 

Post#61 » by EvanZ » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:26 pm

clyde21 wrote:nope, probably my most disliked archetype... i have no idea what to do with exclusively on-ball guards that can't play off-ball and don't play defense

he'll get his numbers but I doubt he'll ever be a positive contributer tbh overall

LMAO :lol:
I was right about 3 point shooting. I expect to be right about Tacko Fall. Some coach will figure out how to use Tacko Fall. This movement towards undersized centers will sweep ng back. Back to the basket scorers will return to the NBA.
clyde21
RealGM
And1: 69,196

Post#62 » by clyde21 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:26 pm

EvanZ wrote:
clyde21 wrote:1. R.J. HAMPTON
2. ONYEKA OKONGWU

3. DEVIN VASSELL
4. TYRESE HALIBURTON
5. ANTHONY EDWARDS

6. COLE ANTHONY
7. TYRESE MAXEY
8. JOSH GREEN
9. KIRA LEWIS JR.
10. JAMES WISEMAN
11. TYLER BEY
12. ISAAC OKORO

Not having LaMelo Ball in your top 12...not sure how you ever recover from this.

looks pretty good to me actually, will look even better in a couple of years. :nod:
EvanZ
RealGM

Post#63 » by EvanZ » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:27 pm

clyde21 wrote:
EvanZ wrote:
clyde21 wrote:1. R.J. HAMPTON
2. ONYEKA OKONGWU

3. DEVIN VASSELL
4. TYRESE HALIBURTON
5. ANTHONY EDWARDS

6. COLE ANTHONY
7. TYRESE MAXEY
8. JOSH GREEN
9. KIRA LEWIS JR.
10. JAMES WISEMAN
11. TYLER BEY
12. ISAAC OKORO

Not having LaMelo Ball in your top 12...not sure how you ever recover from this.

looks pretty good to me actually, will look even better in a couple of years. :nod:

Don't worry I won't forget and I'll make sure nobody else will.
I was right about 3 point shooting. I expect to be right about Tacko Fall. Some coach will figure out how to use Tacko Fall. This movement towards undersized centers will sweep ng back. Back to the basket scorers will return to the NBA.
clyde21
RealGM

Post#64 » by clyde21 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:29 pm

EvanZ wrote:
clyde21 wrote:nope, probably my most disliked archetype... i have no idea what to do with exclusively on-ball guards that can't play off-ball and don't play defense

he'll get his numbers but I doubt he'll ever be a positive contributer tbh overall

bruh, you're the same dude that didn't have Herro rated and thought Achiuwa was a Center, you're trash tier at this, everyone knows this except you apparently.

all you do is look at stats of freshmen and the ones that have good stats you start threads on them to flex as 'LOOK AT ME I FOUND THIS GUY FIRST', when the majority of yours threads turn to complete **** because you have no clue wtf ur doing :lol:
clyde21
RealGM

Post#65 » by clyde21 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:29 pm

EvanZ wrote:
clyde21 wrote:
EvanZ wrote:

Don't worry I won't forget and I'll make sure nobody else will.

we'll all be here big guy. :lol:
EvanZ
RealGM

Post#66 » by EvanZ » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:31 pm

clyde21 wrote:
EvanZ wrote:

bruh, you're the same dude that didn't have Herro rated and thought Achiuwa was a Center, you're trash tier at this, everyone knows this except you apparently.

all you do is look at stats of freshmen and the ones that have good stats you start threads on them to flex as 'LOOK AT ME I FOUND THIS GUY FIRST', when the majority of yours threads turn to complete **** because you have no clue wtf ur doing :lol:

I had Herro on my final board at like 22? He doesn't look so good outside the bubble, so I'm not sure I'll be regretting it. Not sure what you're talking about. Achiuwa is a center.

LaMelo Ball #18. LMAO :lol:

Honestly you should find a new thing.
clyde21
RealGM

Post#67 » by clyde21 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:33 pm

EvanZ wrote:
clyde21 wrote:
EvanZ wrote:

I had Herro on my final board at like 22? Not sure what you're talking about. Achiuwa is a center.

you don't think having Herro 22nd is embarrassing? lmao

and Achiuwa is not a center, that's even more embarrassing. you don't even understand positional NBA.

you're just embarrassing yourself at this point with this little temper tantrum you're throwing. :lol:
EvanZ
RealGM

Post#68 » by EvanZ » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:35 pm

clyde21 wrote:
EvanZ wrote:
clyde21 wrote:

I had Herro on my final board at like 22? Not sure what you're talking about. Achiuwa is a center.

and Achiuwa is not a center, that's even more embarrassing. you don't even understand positional NBA.

you're just embarrassing yourself at this point with this little temper tantrum you're throwing. :lol:

Nah, man. 22 is fine. He had a great rookie year, great playoffs. Shooting 30% this year, remains to be seen where he ends up really. Achiuwa is obviously a center. Not sure what you're talking about. He can't shoot. Your take speaks for itself.

You had LaMelo Ball #18 and can''t really overcome that take.
clyde21
RealGM

Post#69 » by clyde21 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:38 pm

EvanZ wrote:
clyde21 wrote:
EvanZ wrote:

Nah, man. 22 is fine. He had a great rookie year, great playoffs. Shooting 30% this year, remains to be seen where he ends up really. Achiuwa is obviously a center. Not sure what you're talking about. He can't shoot. Your take speaks for itself.

my Melo take has been spot on so far, he'll get the raw numbers by virtue of his style and today's NBA, I called him being a 20/10 player multiple times, doesn't mean his archetype is a winning one. he'll go the D-Lo route in a couple of years while you circle-jerking over empty triple double numbers and Haliburton is winning PO games.

this little temper tantrum you're throwing isn't a good look my man, you're just embarrassing yourself.
EvanZ
RealGM

Post#70 » by EvanZ » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:38 pm

clyde21 wrote:
EvanZ wrote:
clyde21 wrote:

my Melo take has been spot on so far, he'll get the raw numbers by virtue of his style and today's NBA, I called him being a 20/10 player multiple times, doesn't mean his archetype is a winning one. he'll go the D-Lo route in a couple of years while circle-jerking over empty triple double numbers and Haliburton is winning PO games.

this little temper tantrum you're throwing isn't a good look my man, you're just embarrassing yourself.

LaMelo Ball #18. Good luck with that. :lol:
clyde21
RealGM

Post#71 » by clyde21 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:45 pm

EvanZ wrote:
clyde21 wrote:
EvanZ wrote:

my Melo take has been spot on so far, he'll get the raw numbers by virtue of his style and today's NBA, I called him being a 20/10 player multiple times, doesn't mean his archetype is a winning one. he'll go the D-Lo route in a couple of years while circle-jerking over empty triple double numbers and Haliburton is winning PO games.

LaMelo Ball #18. Good luck with that. :lol:

you're mad af Mr Evan, go away no one cares what u say. :lol:
EvanZ
RealGM

Post#72 » by EvanZ » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:48 pm

clyde21 wrote:

Just remember your record stays with you. The more you dig in, the harder it will be to get out.
clyde21
RealGM

Post#73 » by clyde21 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:01 pm

EvanZ wrote:
clyde21 wrote:

Just remember your record stays with you. The more you dig in, the harder it will be to get out.

bruh, idgaf :lol:

this was an embarrassing performance mr Evan, go outside

Return to Mock Drafts