The best mock draft and analysis for each lottery pick

Moderators: Marcus, Duke4life831

kerrst
Ballboy
And1: 0

The best mock draft and analysis for each lottery pick 

Post#1 » by kerrst » Mon May 4, 2009 5:31 pm

I noticed most of the mocks don't have analysis on the forums so check out my 1st rd mock. Hate is the new love....so feel free to tell me how weak my mock draft is.

droppindimes.blogspot.com
john2jer
RealGM
And1: 452

Re: The best mock draft and analysis for each lottery pick 

Post#2 » by john2jer » Mon May 4, 2009 6:56 pm

Your additional commentary and attempts to be witty took away from it's value.

As a Wolves fan, your additions on current Wolves players were a bit off.
basketball royalty wrote:Is Miami considered a big city in the States? I thought guys just went there because of the weather and the bitches?
kerrst
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#3 » by kerrst » Tue May 5, 2009 12:17 am

The "attempts" to be witty are just to give people somethin different since every mock and blog are exactly the same. As for my comments about the T-wolves, I stand by them cuz Miller underperformed, Brewer has proved nothing in the NBA and Foye needs to develop his point skills. Where are the inconsistencies???
It_Was_Typed
Sixth Man
And1: 12

Post#4 » by It_Was_Typed » Tue May 5, 2009 1:09 am

Good mock draft...comments were eh though lol.
#JuiceIsFree
john2jer
RealGM
And1: 452

Post#5 » by john2jer » Tue May 5, 2009 1:35 am

kerrst wrote:The "attempts" to be witty are just to give people somethin different since every mock and blog are exactly the same. As for my comments about the T-wolves, I stand by them cuz Miller underperformed, Brewer has proved nothing in the NBA and Foye needs to develop his point skills. Where are the inconsistencies???

Miller actually had a pretty decent season. Yeah his scoring was down, but his rebounding, passing, and overall team play was excellent. Don't be one of those guys who thinks scoring is everything, please.

Brewer does have some work, but he proved he's a solid defender, and showed improvement before going down with the knee injury early this year.

Foye isn't a point guard. He's a 6th man-combo guard in the mold of Ben Gordon or Jason Terry.
basketball royalty wrote:Is Miami considered a big city in the States? I thought guys just went there because of the weather and the bitches?

Return to Mock Drafts