2 Mock Draft Things

Moderators: Marcus, Duke4life831

bballboy44
Banned User
And1: 0

2 Mock Draft Things 

Post#1 » by bballboy44 » Sun May 31, 2009 9:08 pm

Sorry if this isn't supposed to be posted here or what not, but it would not allow me to compose a PM to a mod. Anyways, there are two Mock Draft related things that I would like to share with you...

The first is a Member's Mock Draft. What it is is that members can sign up and choose a team. Then, on June 15, 2009 at 8:00 PM we all go to the boards and we draft for that team. You need to be registered at the site though, so you can click THIS link. Quick and easy. For more information on this activity and how to sign up, just check out THIS link.

The other is a Mock Draft Competition. I just made this today. What you do is you make a mock draft and turn it in to me anytime between June 8-22. We already have a scoring system, and again, you will need to REGISTER. For more details on this activity and how to sign up, just check out THIS topic.

Please only post in here if you are interested. These should be fun. By the way, if there is a mod here, sorry if this is not supposed to be here, but I don't understand why I can't private message? Also, these may be good ideas to use for RealGM??? Let me know if you are interested in this.

Thanks,
bballboy44

Return to Mock Drafts