Megatrade: KG, Pierce and Billups for...

Fantasy Ball talk.

Moderators: floppymoose, Curtis Lemansky

buzzer90
Sophomore
And1: 0

Megatrade: KG, Pierce and Billups for... 

Post#1 » by buzzer90 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:59 pm

My team:

Chauncey Billups
Nate Robinson
Paul Pierce
Danny Granger
Antonio McDyess
Kevin Garnett
Chris Kaman
Erick Dampier
Josh Boone
Ronnie Brewer
Corey Maggette
Rashad McCants
Kevin Martin

Here's the deal:

I trade KG, Pierce, Billups, and Nate Robinson for Josh Smith, Jason Richardson, Brad Miller, and Mike Bibby. Am I getting enough in return for my top three players? I'm worried KG/Pierce will shut it down late in the season.

Another deal would be Pierce, Billups and Nate Robinson for J-Rich, Josh Smith and Anthony Carter.

Any help would be great. Thanks.
"So I guess the only thing I can say about [Anderson] Varejao is, men want him and women want to be him." -- Brian Windhorst of the Akron Beacon-Journal
DNYLkiller
Pro Prospect

Post#2 » by DNYLkiller » Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:22 pm

No reason to think KG and Pierce will **** dwon later in the season. The celtics are hungry for 72 wins and will pound there stars with PT until they start to show wear and tear. Brad Miller is playing way above his head in my opinion and Mike Bibby might not look the same this season. You defintiely will not regain the assists lost by your trio. Don't do it.
FARMERMAN10
Veteran

Post#3 » by FARMERMAN10 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:18 pm

yeah, its a really poor trade for your team

you can get much more for a name like KG, instead your trading for a bunch of guys coming back from injury (Bibby) or on HUGE hot streaks (J Rich, Miller)
buzzer90
Sophomore

Post#4 » by buzzer90 » Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:17 am

thanks for the help. I'll hold out for more.
"So I guess the only thing I can say about [Anderson] Varejao is, men want him and women want to be him." -- Brian Windhorst of the Akron Beacon-Journal

Return to Fantasy Basketball