RealGM Fantasy Experience (5th Year, Need 1 More Member!)

Fantasy Ball talk.

Moderators: floppymoose, Curtis Lemansky

User avatar
StaticRoar
Pro Prospect
Posts: 776
And1: 881
Joined: Oct 28, 2012
Location: India
     

Re: RealGM Circuit Challenge Discussion Thread 

Post#41 » by StaticRoar » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:49 am

sniperelite wrote:lol you wouldn't even take Marcin Gortat for Roy Hibbert?

Now I'm not offering the trade, just saying, there's gotta be SOMEBODY you would take for him


Ha, that **** would get vetoed so quickly. I like Rubio, but he doesn't fit the context of my team. Maybe try trading for Kobe instead. :wink:
Lindecision
Banned User
Posts: 1,363
And1: 151
Joined: Jul 20, 2012

Re: RealGM Circuit Challenge Discussion Thread 

Post#42 » by Lindecision » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:58 am

Screen capped Tyler's 102nd and 103rd picks... Killer

Image
sniperelite
Sophomore
Posts: 151
And1: 90
Joined: Jul 27, 2014
   

Re: RealGM Circuit Challenge Discussion Thread 

Post#43 » by sniperelite » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:19 pm

StaticRoar wrote:
sniperelite wrote:lol you wouldn't even take Marcin Gortat for Roy Hibbert?

Now I'm not offering the trade, just saying, there's gotta be SOMEBODY you would take for him


Ha, that **** would get vetoed so quickly. I like Rubio, but he doesn't fit the context of my team. Maybe try trading for Kobe instead. :wink:


Haha I'd never do that trade anyway.

I'll listen to offers for Kobe, but Roy Hibbert has been my fav player in the NBA since Lamar Odom's career went downhill, so I really really wanted him, but it's all good, I'll move on.
Knicks_Fan2
RealGM
Posts: 20,279
And1: 4,619
Joined: May 14, 2010

Re: RealGM Circuit Challenge Discussion Thread 

Post#44 » by Knicks_Fan2 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:59 pm

sniperelite wrote:
StaticRoar wrote:
sniperelite wrote:lol you wouldn't even take Marcin Gortat for Roy Hibbert?

Now I'm not offering the trade, just saying, there's gotta be SOMEBODY you would take for him


Ha, that **** would get vetoed so quickly. I like Rubio, but he doesn't fit the context of my team. Maybe try trading for Kobe instead. :wink:


Haha I'd never do that trade anyway.

I'll listen to offers for Kobe, but Roy Hibbert has been my fav player in the NBA since Lamar Odom's career went downhill, so I really really wanted him, but it's all good, I'll move on.


Image
sniperelite
Sophomore
Posts: 151
And1: 90
Joined: Jul 27, 2014
   

Re: RealGM Circuit Challenge Discussion Thread 

Post#45 » by sniperelite » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:06 pm

Knicks_Fan2 wrote:
sniperelite wrote:
StaticRoar wrote:
Ha, that **** would get vetoed so quickly. I like Rubio, but he doesn't fit the context of my team. Maybe try trading for Kobe instead. :wink:


Haha I'd never do that trade anyway.

I'll listen to offers for Kobe, but Roy Hibbert has been my fav player in the NBA since Lamar Odom's career went downhill, so I really really wanted him, but it's all good, I'll move on.


Image


Hell yeah lol, I loved that sequence, we finally got a big man that isn't afraid to play some D and stand up for his teammates

*cough* Jordan Hill *cough* Ed Davis *cough*
Lindecision
Banned User
Posts: 1,363
And1: 151
Joined: Jul 20, 2012

Re: RealGM Circuit Challenge Discussion Thread 

Post#46 » by Lindecision » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:49 am

Hibbert has been a bit of a fantasy scrub for the past few years. Ok block numbers but nothing else. Its almost like the guy makes a point not to stat-pad. If his bounce back year is ever gonna happen, its now.

What the hell was Booker thinking there anyway? Whatever, we'll always love him for this:

User avatar
StaticRoar
Pro Prospect
Posts: 776
And1: 881
Joined: Oct 28, 2012
Location: India
     

Re: RealGM Circuit Challenge Discussion Thread 

Post#47 » by StaticRoar » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:17 am

So which one of you is going to grab Perkins off waivers? :lol:
User avatar
CDN Uprising
RealGM
Posts: 20,161
And1: 91,861
Joined: Aug 26, 2014
Location: "One more episode?"
   

Re: RealGM Circuit Challenge Discussion Thread 

Post#48 » by CDN Uprising » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:46 am

StaticRoar wrote:So which one of you is going to grab Perkins off waivers? :lol:


He's the second coming of Hakeem.
Image

S/O to Bruno for the Sig and Avi
Lindecision
Banned User
Posts: 1,363
And1: 151
Joined: Jul 20, 2012

Re: RealGM Circuit Challenge Discussion Thread 

Post#49 » by Lindecision » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:15 am

Lol I love Perkins as much as the next guy, but I think I'll settle for Schroder's 20 pts plus goodies thanks.
User avatar
StaticRoar
Pro Prospect
Posts: 776
And1: 881
Joined: Oct 28, 2012
Location: India
     

Re: RealGM Circuit Challenge Discussion Thread 

Post#50 » by StaticRoar » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:34 am

Seems like this thread is a little dead. Just in case you're not aware, a lot of people are using the league chat as the primary form of communication since it's pretty compatible with the Yahoo fantasy app. You can find the league chat on the league toolbar. They are the two chat bubbles on the right and they will light up blue when there are new messages:

Image
User avatar
MrMiyagi
Suns Forum Eternal Optimist
Posts: 4,885
And1: 4,128
Joined: Jan 10, 2010
   

Re: RealGM Circuit Challenge Discussion Thread 

Post#51 » by MrMiyagi » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:26 pm

StaticRoar wrote:Seems like this thread is a little dead. Just in case you're not aware, a lot of people are using the league chat as the primary form of communication since it's pretty compatible with the Yahoo fantasy app. You can find the league chat on the league toolbar. They are the two chat bubbles on the right and they will light up blue when there are new messages:

Image

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I didn't realize there was a chat feature.
Knicks_Fan2
RealGM
Posts: 20,279
And1: 4,619
Joined: May 14, 2010

Re: RealGM Circuit Challenge Discussion Thread 

Post#52 » by Knicks_Fan2 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:59 pm

MrMiyagi wrote:
StaticRoar wrote:Seems like this thread is a little dead. Just in case you're not aware, a lot of people are using the league chat as the primary form of communication since it's pretty compatible with the Yahoo fantasy app. You can find the league chat on the league toolbar. They are the two chat bubbles on the right and they will light up blue when there are new messages:

Image

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I didn't realize there was a chat feature.


Just makes it much easier to chat there though I'm not opposed to moving one place or another exclusively.
User avatar
codydaze
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
Posts: 3,828
And1: 2,632
Joined: Jul 06, 2013
Location: Sacramento, CA
     

Re: RealGM Circuit Challenge Discussion Thread 

Post#53 » by codydaze » Fri Nov 6, 2015 9:24 pm

I've got Dwight Howard for sale. Anyone in need of blocks/boards throw me an offer..
User avatar
codydaze
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
Posts: 3,828
And1: 2,632
Joined: Jul 06, 2013
Location: Sacramento, CA
     

Re: RealGM Circuit Challenge Discussion Thread 

Post#54 » by codydaze » Thu Oct 6, 2016 6:32 pm

Are we back at it this year, commish? Ready to defend this title!
Knicks_Fan2
RealGM
Posts: 20,279
And1: 4,619
Joined: May 14, 2010

Re: RealGM Circuit Challenge Discussion Thread 

Post#55 » by Knicks_Fan2 » Sat Oct 8, 2016 12:44 am

In if we are!
User avatar
StaticRoar
Pro Prospect
Posts: 776
And1: 881
Joined: Oct 28, 2012
Location: India
     

Re: RealGM Circuit Challenge (3rd Year, Looking for New Members!) 

Post#56 » by StaticRoar » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:03 pm

I just renewed the league. We're looking for new members! If interested, read below:

For the past two seasons, I've been running a fantasy basketball league only open to RealGM members. In Year 1, we had 259 posts in our discussion thread on the RealGM forums: http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=1351269 In Year 2, we decided to use the league messenger on Yahoo and had active discussion almost every day. Plenty of the active members came back for Year 3, but we still need some new guys to reach 16. If you want to join, I really urge that you're someone who's not only going to be active in the league, but the chat as well. Here are the league details:

Platform: Yahoo
Number of Teams: 16
Format: Head-to-Head One Win
Categories: Standard 9 Category
Draft Type: Standard Live
Time of Draft: Sunday, October 23 4:00 PM PT

Please make sure you can attend the draft. Message me or post here if you are interested in joining the league.

Current Members
Adam Silver (StaticRoar)
LA Clippers (Lindecision)
McSTUNNA (batsmasher)
OKC Thunder (Knicks_Fan2)
Rose Before Hoez (ReaLiez)
Sniper Cookies (sniperelite)
The Better Daze (codydaze)
Westbrook The Cook (Risk101)
JW's Astounding Team (Sacramento_King)
User avatar
Side beard
Analyst
Posts: 3,175
And1: 1,793
Joined: Jan 16, 2010
   

Re: RealGM Circuit Challenge (3rd Year, Looking for New Members!) 

Post#57 » by Side beard » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:35 pm

Whats up, I hope you still got spot for me. Loved it last year, time to get in PO this year. Haha
User avatar
StaticRoar
Pro Prospect
Posts: 776
And1: 881
Joined: Oct 28, 2012
Location: India
     

Re: RealGM Circuit Challenge (3rd Year, Looking for New Members!) 

Post#58 » by StaticRoar » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:14 am

Side beard wrote:Whats up, I hope you still got spot for me. Loved it last year, time to get in PO this year. Haha


Would you be able to make the draft? It's 4:00 PM PT on Sunday, which would be pretty late in Lithuania.
User avatar
Side beard
Analyst
Posts: 3,175
And1: 1,793
Joined: Jan 16, 2010
   

Re: RealGM Circuit Challenge (3rd Year, Looking for New Members!) 

Post#59 » by Side beard » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:56 am

StaticRoar wrote:
Side beard wrote:Whats up, I hope you still got spot for me. Loved it last year, time to get in PO this year. Haha


Would you be able to make the draft? It's 4:00 PM PT on Sunday, which would be pretty late in Lithuania.

If I get it correct and its only 2 AM my time, then I should have 0 issues.
TankNation123
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,387
And1: 1,826
Joined: Sep 21, 2013
 

Re: RealGM Circuit Challenge (3rd Year, Looking for New Members!) 

Post#60 » by TankNation123 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:01 pm

is there room for 1 more :)?
Image

Return to Fantasy Basketball