ESPN 20 Team League looking for two more...

Fantasy Ball talk.

Moderators: floppymoose, Curtis Lemansky

Moochiefried
Senior
And1: 48

ESPN 20 Team League looking for two more... 

Post#1 » by Moochiefried » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:52 pm

We've got a couple open spots in our 20 team league that's been running for 4 years now with members mainly from the NBADraft.net forum. Playing with a league of 20 teams is the only way to do it for the basketball junkies in my opinion. You've got to know each team's roster inside and out. Every year the league is won in the last rounds of the draft by a team that gets a productive out of nowhere contributor that helps separate them from the rest of the pack.

Some league details: Head to head category scoring, 9 Categories (standard categories + double doubles), 8 team playoffs, 2 IR spots, snake draft (Sunday October 23rd @ 8 Eastern)

I hope there's some interest, looking to have an active, competitive season with a bunch of knowledgable fans. Post your emails or send me a private message if you're down and I'll shoot you an invite!
BadMofoPimp
RealGM
And1: 11,600

Re: ESPN 20 Team League looking for two more... 

Post#2 » by BadMofoPimp » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:33 pm

Moochiefried wrote:We've got a couple open spots in our 20 team league that's been running for 4 years now with members mainly from the NBADraft.net forum. Playing with a league of 20 teams is the only way to do it for the basketball junkies in my opinion. You've got to know each team's roster inside and out. Every year the league is won in the last rounds of the draft by a team that gets a productive out of nowhere contributor that helps separate them from the rest of the pack.

Some league details: Head to head category scoring, 9 Categories (standard categories + double doubles), 8 team playoffs, 2 IR spots, snake draft (Sunday October 23rd @ 8 Eastern)

I hope there's some interest, looking to have an active, competitive season with a bunch of knowledgable fans. Post your emails or send me a private message if you're down and I'll shoot you an invite!

When is the draft and how long is it? I am on vacation next week in a very remote location with no internet most of the time except when I drive to a restaurant on top of a hill that is 15 miles away.

Provin Ya'll Wrong!!!
Moochiefried
Senior
And1: 48

Post#3 » by Moochiefried » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:41 pm

BadMofoPimp wrote:
Moochiefried wrote:We've got a couple open spots in our 20 team league that's been running for 4 years now with members mainly from the NBADraft.net forum. Playing with a league of 20 teams is the only way to do it for the basketball junkies in my opinion. You've got to know each team's roster inside and out. Every year the league is won in the last rounds of the draft by a team that gets a productive out of nowhere contributor that helps separate them from the rest of the pack.

When is the draft and how long is it? I am on vacation next week in a very remote location with no internet most of the time except when I drive to a restaurant on top of a hill that is 15 miles away.

The draft is this Sunday at 8:15 PM Eastern. If I had to guess, I would say it will probably last about 2 hours. Hope this works for you!
BadMofoPimp
RealGM
And1: 11,600

Post#4 » by BadMofoPimp » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:45 pm

Moochiefried wrote:
BadMofoPimp wrote:

The draft is this Sunday at 8:15 PM Eastern. If I had to guess, I would say it will probably last about 2 hours. Hope this works for you!

Let me think about it today. I have a 10 hour drive earlier in the day and then will be meeting with family/relatives that evening. Thanks -BMP

Provin Ya'll Wrong!!!
mattyj
Veteran
And1: 247

Post#5 » by mattyj » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:57 am

I will join email mattyj@mattyj.org
jadavidson13
Ballboy
And1: 1

Post#6 » by jadavidson13 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:58 am

If y'all still have space, I'll join. Here's my email: bigmacjd04@gmail.com
ken6199
Forum Mod - Rockets
Forum Mod - Rockets
And1: 18,558

Post#7 » by ken6199 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:12 am

I am all ready for tomorrow's draft. Go Team HurriKens!
RealGM loves you, Melissa.
mattyj
Veteran
And1: 247

Post#8 » by mattyj » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:16 am

Draft done ... I'm neither thrilled nor upset

Return to Fantasy Basketball