Rate my teams and I will do the same!

Fantasy Ball talk.

Moderators: floppymoose, Curtis Lemansky

EveryManALion
Ballboy
And1: 0

Rate my teams and I will do the same! 

Post#1 » by EveryManALion » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:16 am

Gimmie your opinions on both teams please! Thank you and leave your team in the comments and I will reply!
First team-

D Lillard Anthony Davis Klay Thompson Demar Derozan Tobias Harris Jonas Valencunias Dirk Nowitski D'angelo Russell Zach Randolph Devin Booker Dwayne Wade Rudy Gay Kyle Korver

Second Team-

Russel Westbrook Blake Griffin Jimmy Butler Even Fournier Jabari Parker Myles Turner Goran Dragic Nikola Vucevic Kentavious Caldwell-Pope Dirk Nowvitski Zach Lavine Brandon Ingram Jonas Valuncianias
Fenris-77
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,208

Re: Rate my teams and I will do the same! 

Post#2 » by Fenris-77 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:45 am

That first team is short on both Blk and Stl and has a shizz ton of scoring and threes. I'd explore a for more Stl and just punt Blk. More Reb would be good too. A guy like Crowder would fit the bill. I'd offer DeRozan for him and see what happens. I'd also explore options for Wade before his name value gets bogged down by less-than-expected production, which is very possible.

Second team looks light on Ast, maybe on purpose. Also light on Blk. I'd punt one or the other but not both. I'd probably offer Griffin in trade for a PG of some sort. Or a guy with Blk if you decide to punt Ast. Maybe Dieng if the other owner isn't hot on him. Parker's line is pretty empty outside of Pts and Reb too, so I'd bandy his name around to see what the trade market looks like as well.

Not that I dislike either team, you just have a lot of scorers and I think you'd be well served to diversify your categories. Unless this is a points league...
EveryManALion
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#3 » by EveryManALion » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:50 am

It is a points league! haha both of em
jathy0082
Ballboy
And1: 2

Post#4 » by jathy0082 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:20 am

Your team looks amazing if it's a points league, love the serozaj pickup (Raptors fan ) not a fan of the jv pickup tho.

My team h2h 9cat

Kemba lebron
Bledsoe
Durant
Garry Harris
Brandon knight
Thaddeus young
Myles turner
Steven Adams
Vucevic
Justice Winslow Dario saric
Jahlil okafor

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM mobile app
Fenris-77
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,208

Post#5 » by Fenris-77 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:18 am

EveryManALion wrote:It is a points league! haha both of em

That's the kind of critical info you need to include in your OP. :lol:

Return to Fantasy Basketball