2-2 keeper deal

Fantasy Ball talk.

Moderators: floppymoose, Curtis Lemansky

Cagelarimer
Ballboy
And1: 1

2-2 keeper deal 

Post#1 » by Cagelarimer » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:14 pm

Third time I've tried this...I think I finally found the right place!

I offered my Lowry for his Lillard...he rejected and offered his Monta for my rondo. What if I countered with my rondo and Lowry for his Lillard and Monta?

Keeper league,head to head standard cats plus double doubles and triple doubles. This is a ten team league but with a very small bench and only 9 spots overall...a lot of guys as FA's. Straight up yay or nay on this deal? Thanks all.
AlciG
Starter
And1: 432

Re: 2-2 keeper deal 

Post#2 » by AlciG » Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:12 am

Nay from his side... Yay for you to try it.
Fenris-77
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,208

Post#3 » by Fenris-77 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:50 pm

Lowry, right now, is the best player in that deal. Not by a lot though, and age is a factor. I'd call Monta and Rondo a wash, maybe with a slight nod in Monta's direction. I'm not sure you get a lot better, but you get the younger top tier PG, and that's cool.
Moooose
Starter
And1: 203

Post#4 » by Moooose » Tue Nov 1, 2016 5:06 am

Lowry is gradually slipping into a decline, and I don't see him cracking up the first round of fantasy basketball the next few seasons. Lillard however, is a borderline first rounder that can only get better in time. Considering that it is a keeper league, you'd always want to go for youth and upside. Not to mention that Lillard is currently playing better than Lowry.

Monta for Rondo is just fair, IMO. Rondo gives you a ton of assists and nothing else. Monta will help you in more categories.

It's a win situation for you. I just can't find any reason for the other manager to accept it.

Return to Fantasy Basketball