porzingis and d rose

Fantasy Ball talk.

Moderators: floppymoose, Curtis Lemansky

seankbell
Freshman
And1: 10

porzingis and d rose 

Post#1 » by seankbell » Mon Jan 9, 2017 10:21 pm

need help with this trade offer I was offered jokic and e Fournier for porzingis and d rose should I do it?
Vince604
Junior
And1: 359

Re: porzingis and d rose 

Post#2 » by Vince604 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:35 am

It's a tough one, but just consider that Melo might be out of New York opening tons of ball time for Kristaps and Rose, but that's a big if. At the same time Nurkic is probably out of Denver since his minutes have evaporated, so Jokic is one heck of a player. Evan Fournier is great when healthy.

I don't know what your league settings are and need more info about your team standings and roster, so I can't really give you advice on what I would do.
My all-time starting five: Hakeem Olajuwan, Michael Jordan, and three 3nD role players.

I follow the NBA, not just one team.

Vancouver Crows NBA expansion team
HungerJames
Sophomore
And1: 0

Re: porzingis and d rose 

Post#3 » by HungerJames » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:56 am

Looking at it in a vacuum I would def go for it.

Jokic is the best player in the trade and had been a top 5-10 player ever since he was unleashed in denver.

KP is great and will continue to be better if melo gets traded but i dont think his ceiling will be better than what jokic is currently doing.

As for fournier he is a mid-round value when healthy and rose is an injury risk himself who I think offers less value when both are healthy

Return to Fantasy Basketball