darren collison or derrick rose?

Fantasy Ball talk.

Moderators: floppymoose, Curtis Lemansky

GlassRabbit
Ballboy
And1: 0

darren collison or derrick rose? 

Post#1 » by GlassRabbit » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:20 pm

i took derrick rose in the last round of my draft. darren collison who was taken a few picks ahead of rose was recently released. collison has played pretty well this preseason.

i'm not really crazy about either of these guys, and could use some depth at the PG position. if you don't think rose or collison are worthy of a bench spot is there a likely free agent PG who i should look towards?

------
Pacers_Freak
Veteran
And1: 2,713

Re: darren collison or derrick rose? 

Post#2 » by Pacers_Freak » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:23 pm

GlassRabbit wrote:i took derrick rose in the last round of my draft. darren collison who was taken a few picks ahead of rose was recently released. collison has played pretty well this preseason.

i'm not really crazy about either of these guys, and could use some depth at the PG position. if you don't think rose or collison are worthy of a bench spot is there a likely free agent PG who i should look towards?

------

I would say Rose. I believe at least early in the year he will get a lot more PT than Collison. I see Collison and CoJo playing similar mins in Indy.
GlassRabbit
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#3 » by GlassRabbit » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:47 pm

yeah. that's what i thought as well. i actually moved derrick rose into my starting lineup, while i see what willie cauley-stein and nerlens noel can do.

-----
pootbrah
Bench Warmer
And1: 897

Post#4 » by pootbrah » Wed Nov 8, 2017 9:04 am

darren collison all day

Return to Fantasy Basketball