Kemba, Beal, Ingram for Anthony Davis?

12 team, 9 cat
ThunderBolt
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 18,201

Re: Should this trade be vetoed? 

Post#2 » by ThunderBolt » Tue Dec 5, 2017 9:28 pm

To me it’s easier to know if both teams rosters are posted. I wouldn’t give up that much for Davis. Most likely the team receiving walker, Ingram and Beal will have to drop players. Why not just add the dropped players into the trade to make it more even?
bisme37 wrote:If there were magnets in basketballs so strong they changed the path of the ball as it flew through the air, wouldn't the ball then stick magnetically to the rim when it got there?
Asian Celtic
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,611

Post#3 » by Asian Celtic » Wed Dec 6, 2017 6:17 am

it's likely Kemba, Beal, Ingram for Anthony Davis + waiver + waiver. In a 12 team 9 cat I don't think you can find good ones in the waiver especially if you're in a very competitive / money league. I'd take Kemba, Beal, and Ingram's value a little above AD. But if you're stacked all around or building a Punt assis team then AD ain't so bad to take the risk with his health invoolved.
Bakuto
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,301

Post#4 » by Bakuto » Wed Dec 6, 2017 2:57 pm

Probably not. The person trading AD is getting must own players, two of which are likely second and third round picks. Ingram is also a nice piece to have. I actually hope the guy getting AD has good enough depth to lose all the scoring he's getting.
Kobe System wrote:I won't touch Drummond's contract. I'd rather have Deng and Mozgov's contract tbh.

Collymore wrote:Jay Tatum is a better prospect than Lebron James was at his age.

:noway:
pootbrah
Bench Warmer
And1: 897

Post#5 » by pootbrah » Fri Dec 8, 2017 9:42 am

I used Ingram as a throw in to a deal earlier this year. semi regret it but nah that is a fair deal.
Karate Diop
General Manager
And1: 9,829

Post#6 » by Karate Diop » Fri Dec 8, 2017 4:04 pm

I was the commish for a league that ranged from 16-20 teams for about 8-10 years... My policy was always that I wouldn't veto trades just because they were bad.

But I would veto a trade if it was made in bad faith (collusion, someone clearly trying to help a friend / screw the league, etc.)

If you don't have any reason to believe that the two teams are colluding - and both teams think they're getting a good deal I'd let the deal go through (regardless of whether the value is fair / other teams are claiming they would have offered more).

Just my 2 cents. Good luck.

Return to Fantasy Basketball