Fantasy Ball talk.

Moderators: floppymoose, Curtis Lemansky

Duffman100
Forum Mod - Raptors
Forum Mod - Raptors
And1: 62,474

Keeper Help 

Post#1 » by Duffman100 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:21 pm

Standard yahoo category league, 11 cats, head to head, 3 keepers.

Porzingis
Gobert
D. Mitchell
Tatum
Markkanen
Griffin

I think Markkanen and Griffin are off the list. Griffin just gets hurt too much and Markkanen is amazing, but I don't see Tatum or Mitchell as being worse.

Do I let Gobert walk? Tatum? Mitchell?
mattkobe1984
Starter
And1: 2,047

Re: Keeper Help 

Post#2 » by mattkobe1984 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:40 pm

Wow very very tough choice bro, I would keep Porzingis and gobert. Then is a toss up between Tatum and makenen imo, I think makenen have a stronger upside in the future.

I am having a tough choice too as I got offered a trade for my 14 team keeper league , 9cat h2h

My keepers westbrook, booker, makenen and gobert

I am being offered kuzma a 1st pick and 3rd rounder for gobert, should I go for it?
theman
RealGM
And1: 1,405

Post#3 » by theman » Fri Feb 2, 2018 1:53 pm

Duffman100 wrote:Standard yahoo category league, 11 cats, head to head, 3 keepers.

Porzingis
Gobert
D. Mitchell
Tatum
Markkanen
Griffin

I think Markkanen and Griffin are off the list. Griffin just gets hurt too much and Markkanen is amazing, but I don't see Tatum or Mitchell as being worse.

Porzingis is the no brainer.
I would keep Gobert as blocks are so tough to get.
Tatum could back slide next season with the return of Hayward, but he has the highest ceiling of the bunch.
I'd keep Markkanen over Mitchell just because he pairs so nicely with Porzingis.

mattkobe1984 wrote:Wow very very tough choice bro, I would keep Porzingis and gobert. Then is a toss up between Tatum and makenen imo, I think makenen have a stronger upside in the future.

I am having a tough choice too as I got offered a trade for my 14 team keeper league , 9cat h2h

I am being offered kuzma a 1st pick and 3rd rounder for gobert, should I go for it?

That trade will hurt you this season but if you aren't winning the whole thing take the deal. You have your three keepers and will get someone good with that first round pick.
"Christmas is for cops and kids" - Whitey Bulger
cochiseuofm
Veteran
And1: 608

Post#4 » by cochiseuofm » Sun Feb 4, 2018 4:59 am

Duffman100 wrote:Standard yahoo category league, 11 cats, head to head, 3 keepers.

Porzingis
Gobert
D. Mitchell
Tatum
Markkanen
Griffin

I'm confused. Standard Yahoo settings is nine categories (PTS, 3PT, FG%, FT%, REB, AST, BLK, STL, TO) - what are the other two categories you guys added?
Duffman100
Forum Mod - Raptors
Forum Mod - Raptors
And1: 62,474

Post#5 » by Duffman100 » Sun Feb 4, 2018 2:48 pm

cochiseuofm wrote:

Porzingis
Gobert
D. Mitchell
Tatum
Markkanen
Griffin

I'm confused. Standard Yahoo settings is nine categories (PTS, 3PT, FG%, FT%, REB, AST, BLK, STL, TO) - what are the other two categories you guys added?

FTM and FGM. I thought that was standard.
Roddy B for 3
Analyst
And1: 1,039

Post#6 » by Roddy B for 3 » Mon Feb 5, 2018 3:23 am

mattkobe1984 wrote:Wow very very tough choice bro, I would keep Porzingis and gobert. Then is a toss up between Tatum and makenen imo, I think makenen have a stronger upside in the future.

If that 1st is top half of the round I would do it.
7/1/2019
(I broke a mirror on 7-1-2012)
mattkobe1984
Starter
And1: 2,047

Post#7 » by mattkobe1984 » Mon Feb 5, 2018 9:55 am

Roddy B for 3 wrote:

If that 1st is top half of the round I would do it.

I am pulling out cuz my league is a 4 keeper league, 14 teams I am being offered Kevin Love for gobert as well but I think gobert still got a lot of room to grow

Return to Fantasy Basketball