Keeper league values thread

Fantasy Ball talk.

Moderators: floppymoose, Curtis Lemansky

Roddy B for 3
Starter
Posts: 2,372
And1: 515
Joined: Jan 13, 2012
       

Keeper league values thread 

Post#1 » by Roddy B for 3 » Tue Mar 6, 2018 5:08 am

This thread is for people to ask others about what they believe the players value is next season.

I'm starting it off looking for you to rate these players for next year.

-Kevin Love
-Gordan Hayward
-Daaron Fox
-Dennis Smith Jr.
7/1/2019
(I broke a mirror on 7-1-2012)
Revived
RealGM
Posts: 24,861
And1: 10,985
Joined: Feb 17, 2011

Re: Keeper league values thread 

Post#2 » by Revived » Tue Mar 6, 2018 12:15 pm

Roddy B for 3 wrote:This thread is for people to ask others about what they believe the players value is next season.

I'm starting it off looking for you to rate these players for next year.

-Kevin Love
-Gordan Hayward
-Daaron Fox
-Dennis Smith Jr.

Smith Jr will struggle imo. I'm not a fan of his at all, highly inefficient player that's also very turnover prone. Fox is similar but seems to be less reckless and generates better numbers in other side categories. Buy high on Hayward and Love.

Even if Bron leaves, then Love will be in Cleveland similar to how he was in Minnesota where he was putting up really good stats.
Roddy B for 3
Starter
Posts: 2,372
And1: 515
Joined: Jan 13, 2012
       

Re: Keeper league values thread 

Post#3 » by Roddy B for 3 » Tue Mar 6, 2018 7:05 pm

Revived wrote:
Roddy B for 3 wrote:This thread is for people to ask others about what they believe the players value is next season.

I'm starting it off looking for you to rate these players for next year.

-Kevin Love
-Gordan Hayward
-Daaron Fox
-Dennis Smith Jr.

Smith Jr will struggle imo. I'm not a fan of his at all, highly inefficient player that's also very turnover prone. Fox is similar but seems to be less reckless and generates better numbers in other side categories. Buy high on Hayward and Love.

Even if Bron leaves, then Love will be in Cleveland similar to how he was in Minnesota where he was putting up really good stats.


You don't think Brown and Tatum will cut into Haywards numbers?
7/1/2019
(I broke a mirror on 7-1-2012)
Revived
RealGM
Posts: 24,861
And1: 10,985
Joined: Feb 17, 2011

Re: Keeper league values thread 

Post#4 » by Revived » Tue Mar 6, 2018 10:50 pm

Roddy B for 3 wrote:
Revived wrote:
Roddy B for 3 wrote:This thread is for people to ask others about what they believe the players value is next season.

I'm starting it off looking for you to rate these players for next year.

-Kevin Love
-Gordan Hayward
-Daaron Fox
-Dennis Smith Jr.

Smith Jr will struggle imo. I'm not a fan of his at all, highly inefficient player that's also very turnover prone. Fox is similar but seems to be less reckless and generates better numbers in other side categories. Buy high on Hayward and Love.

Even if Bron leaves, then Love will be in Cleveland similar to how he was in Minnesota where he was putting up really good stats.


You don't think Brown and Tatum will cut into Haywards numbers?

No. I project Tatum to decline some. He’s already showing it this year. And Brown can remain the 2 guard and will get his mins there.

Boston didn’t desperately recruit Hayward to Boston to not give him a lot of mins.

Return to Fantasy Basketball