Need owners....8th year.. 20 team Dynasty League, (AD, KD, Harden, Giannis, KAT, CP3 led teams available)

Fantasy Ball talk.

Moderators: floppymoose, Curtis Lemansky

12footrim
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,025

Need owners....8th year.. 20 team Dynasty League, (AD, KD, Harden, Giannis, KAT, CP3 led teams available) 

Post#1 » by 12footrim » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:13 pm

I'm taking over for LM. These teams all have star players and are teams that you can win with now IMO but even if you go the rebuild route I plan to keep this league going 8+ more years so I hope that doesn't scare anyone away. Choose which ever team you want by this link.

http://fantasy.espn.com/basketball/league/join?leagueId=29951&inviteId=0ad3e071-81d9-4b3e-8297-74209989639a

Pressuring the D- Anthony Davis, R. Westbrook, Draymond, Vucevic

Need For Sheed- James Harden, Lillard, Covington, Mirotic etc

Never Broke Again- Kevin Durant, Middleton, Kemba, Klay Thompson, Blake Griffin etc

Port Macuarie Raiders- Oladipo, Whiteside, Ariza, Milsap etc

The Pit- Giannis Antetokounmpo, Drummond D. Jordan etc

Rocky Mountain Thunder...Karl Townes, Jason Tatum, Lonzo Ball (he dropped his others)

Watch the Throne- Chris Paul, Lowry, Gasol, Cousins etc

As you can see many of the best players and the league are available to own, hope you or anyone else join ASAP and we will try to redraft this week. When you join please set your keepers and if you have any farther questions about the draft process just email me.
12footrim
Lead Assistant

Re: Need owners....8th year.. 20 team Dynasty League, (AD, KD, Harden, Giannis, KAT, CP3 led teams available) 

Post#2 » by 12footrim » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:19 pm

Other details.

ESPN, standard 9 cat. 13 roster spots 2 IR's. You can keep as many as you want. It verys, I kept 13 last year will keep 4 this year and rebuild. Usually a couple of owners won't keep anyone rebuilding. All the players not kept and the rookies going to the redraft pool players. You start drafting whatever round you last kept players in. Usually a few good players are dropped. I know Kemba and Andre Drummond have been dropped in last couple years and the guy that won the league only kept 3 players last year.
12footrim
Lead Assistant

Re: Need owners....8th year.. 20 team Dynasty League, (AD, KD, Harden, Giannis, KAT, CP3 led teams available) 

Post#3 » by 12footrim » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:53 pm

Sheed has been taken.

Apparently my link only lets you take Watch the Throne, just let me know which team you want and I'll make it happen. You can PM me your email or email it to me at gsj0502@yahoo.com.

Return to Fantasy Basketball