2 Full Rosters Available in Yahoo League

Fantasy Ball talk.

Moderators: floppymoose, Curtis Lemansky

BoyzNTheHood
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,733

2 Full Rosters Available in Yahoo League 

Post#1 » by BoyzNTheHood » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:20 pm

I have 2 full teams available in a Yahoo Fantasy League. The owners were not actively participating and were therefore removed from the league. I will post screenshots of the available rosters below and they will be transferred on a first come, first serve basis.

Team 1

Team 2

PM me or reply here.
deeps6x wrote:I guarantee you that (Jaylen) Brown and (Kris) Dunn are drafted OUT of the top 5.
Pointgod
RealGM
And1: 21,687

Re: 2 Full Rosters Available in Yahoo League 

Post#2 » by Pointgod » Fri Nov 1, 2019 9:44 pm

BoyzNTheHood wrote:I have 2 full teams available in a Yahoo Fantasy League. The owners were not actively participating and were therefore removed from the league. I will post screenshots of the available rosters below and they will be transferred on a first come, first serve basis.

Team 1

Team 2

PM me or reply here.

I’d be interested in the second team. What’s the scoring system like and how many other teams
BoyzNTheHood
Lead Assistant
And1: 5,733

Post#3 » by BoyzNTheHood » Sat Nov 2, 2019 5:38 am

Pointgod wrote:
I’d be interested in the second team. What’s the scoring system like and how many other teams

There are 20 teams total, and it's a 9 category league

Field Goal Percentage (FG%), Free Throw Percentage (FT%), 3-point Shots Made (3PTM), Points Scored (PTS), Total Rebounds (REB), Assists (AST), Steals (ST), Blocked Shots (BLK), Turnovers (TO)
deeps6x wrote:I guarantee you that (Jaylen) Brown and (Kris) Dunn are drafted OUT of the top 5.
Pointgod
RealGM
And1: 21,687

Post#4 » by Pointgod » Sat Nov 2, 2019 10:06 pm

BoyzNTheHood wrote:
Pointgod wrote:

There are 20 teams total, and it's a 9 category league

Field Goal Percentage (FG%), Free Throw Percentage (FT%), 3-point Shots Made (3PTM), Points Scored (PTS), Total Rebounds (REB), Assists (AST), Steals (ST), Blocked Shots (BLK), Turnovers (TO)

Check your pms

Return to Fantasy Basketball