HELP! Porzingis (PF/C) for D.Graham (PG/SG)- 9 Category H2H

Fantasy Ball talk.

Moderators: floppymoose, Curtis Lemansky

joshfarc86
Ballboy
And1: 11

HELP! Porzingis (PF/C) for D.Graham (PG/SG)- 9 Category H2H 

Post#1 » by joshfarc86 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:29 am

I just did a fantasy draft last night that is a money league, so I'm not just messing around like I do other leagues.

It's a head to head 9 category league, FG% FT% 3ptM PTS REB ASTS STLS BLKS TO's

I have a very solid team in the 12 team deep league. With Lebron, DevBooker and B.Adebayo I feel I am solid in assists around all positions and I am lacking a C/PF that gives blocks (I have Steven Adams, Marc Gasol, and Bertans and Adebayo as Center eligible players so there's a weakness in blocks).

ROSTER: Lebron, DevBooker, D.Graham, JayTatum, D.Bertans, KelOubre, BamAdebayo, StevenAdams, MarcGasol, BoBogdanovic(UTAH), EricGordon, RegJackson, and Thabuille(draftef him last swapping him on waivers for Burks or other)

Devonte Graham has been a great fantasy player to start the year with 19+ppg 6-7apg 2.5+treys 1stl and decent 45/46%FG.

Porzingis has beene great... when he plays, and appears to be coming into form. his 18/19ppg is a even swap with Graham while i'd take the hit in Assists and 3ptM but get a couple more Rebounds as well as his 2+blocks a game.

I am just curious if Porzingis is likely going to play 2/3 of the games going forward or if he is on track to start putting up more like 22+ppg 8+rpg 2+Bpg and 2+treys playing a little more as he's healthier, and with their frontcourt depleted he it needs to be longterm.

What do you all think? Will Porzingis improve a lil as the season goes on? Will Devonte not maintain his near 20ppg 7apg 3treys level of play?
(My Current $$Lg Fantasy Starting 5

PG: LeBron James
SG: Devin Booker
SF: Kelly Oubre
PF: Jayson Tatum
C: Bam Adebayo
vgroc
Freshman
And1: 38

Re: HELP! Porzingis (PF/C) for D.Graham (PG/SG)- 9 Category H2H 

Post#2 » by vgroc » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:35 am

It's a fair trade but Porzingis' health makes it risky. Maybe try going after BLopez, he will give you more blocks than Porzingis, he is healthier and you can probably get him for less.

Return to Fantasy Basketball