Seeking agents ASAP for 30-team dynasty basketball league!

Fantasy Ball talk.

Moderators: floppymoose, Curtis Lemansky

cjcow56
Ballboy
And1: 0

Seeking agents ASAP for 30-team dynasty basketball league! 

Post#1 » by cjcow56 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:39 am

Hey y'all,

We're looking for our first-ever agents ASAP to join the Executive Basketball Association, a 30-team salary cap dynasty league built upon realism in every possible way. The league is entering its second season but its first with agents, who play a key role in creating the most dynamic fantasy environment you'll ever be a part of.

Every player in the league is represented by an "agent" (i.e. people like you and me), who negotiate contracts for their clients and generally try to put them in the best situation to succeed. Agents' prize money is directly proportional to their earnings, so the agent for LeBron James will earn more than the agent for Cade Cunningham ... at least for now.

While player earnings are your lone path to profit, money won't be the only factor to consider as an agent. Each player will also be influenced by things like playing time, team success, teammate chemistry, postseason awards, etc, all of which will determine how happy they are with you as their agent. Happy clients are easy to retain; unhappy clients aren't, which could mean an agent trying to force a trade or sign elsewhere in FA in search of a "fresh start" -- or risk losing your next payday.

If you're interested, shoot me an email at [url]executivebball@gmail.com[/url] with your fantasy + basketball experience and what interests you about becoming a certified EBA agent, and any questions you might have. We're still ironing out the specific numbers for what affects players' happiness and to what extent, but that will be finalized by the time you acquire your initial clients (or at least close enough to know how to value them). Buy-in will be in the $150-200 range, similar to the owner buy-in, with variable payouts based on your clients' earnings that season.

Our agent pool must be locked in by later this week, and our offseason (draft + FA) starts the following week (Oct. 7-9), so we're looking to fill these spots very quickly! These leagues have been a resounding success with limited turnover in past years, so reach out if you're interested!

Thanks,
Commissioner C
cjcow56
Ballboy
And1: 0

Re: Seeking agents ASAP for 30-team dynasty basketball league! 

Post#2 » by cjcow56 » Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:27 pm

Still looking for agents before this weekend, hit me up if you're interested!!
coolbyme
Junior
And1: 48

Re: Seeking agents ASAP for 30-team dynasty basketball league! 

Post#3 » by coolbyme » Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:39 am

That sounds very cool, is there still a way to get in?
(I'm in a 12 year old keeper league myself)

Return to Fantasy Basketball