Yahoo 10 Team ROTO Basketball 9 CAT - $200 & $300 Buy-Ins

Fantasy Ball talk.

Moderators: floppymoose, Curtis Lemansky

gfriley
Freshman
And1: 0

Yahoo 10 Team ROTO Basketball 9 CAT - $200 & $300 Buy-Ins 

Post#1 » by gfriley » Wed Oct 6, 2021 10:01 pm

I have a few Yahoo 10 team ROTO 9 CAT Fantasy Basketball leagues I am running. Standard snake drafts. All leagues are set-up exactly the same they just have different buy-ins. Looking for some highly competitive managers to join these leagues that will play all year round. These leagues will only be 10 team leagues. My leagues are on a first come first serve basis. The leagues are set-up to allow 18 teams in the league but only the first 10 teams to pay will be in the league. These leagues should fill quick as all of them are in at least their 7th year with a strong base of returning managers that usually play in more than one of my leagues. If you are interested in a league email me at gfriley@aol.com and I'll send you the commish's note for that league. If you are still interested after that I will send you an invite to the league. These leagues will payout top 3 finishers at the end of the year. League fees will be held through Leaguesafe.com.

$200 ROTO League - (Draft time Sunday October 17th at 6:00 pm EST) - (8 PAID TEAMS - 2 OPEN SPOTS) - currently 12 teams in the league

$200 ROTO League II - (Draft time Monday October 18th at 9:00 pm EST) - (4 PAID TEAMS - 6 OPEN SPOTS) - currently 9 teams in the league

$300 NBA Roto I - (Draft time Sunday October 17th at 8:30 pm EST) - (6 PAID TEAMS - 4 OPEN SPOTS) - currently 10 teams in the league

Roster Positions: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN, IL, IL, IL

Players Stat Categories: Field Goal Percentage (FG%), Free Throw Percentage (FT%), 3-point Shots Made (3PTM), Points Scored (PTS), Total Rebounds (REB), Assists (AST), Steals (ST), Blocked Shots (BLK), Turnovers (TO)

Return to Fantasy Basketball