Page 1 of 1
Posted: Tue Jan 1, 2008 11:26 pm
According to an article on RealGM, Bibby is likely going to return on January 16 against the Raptors. I was wondering when you guys think it is the best time to pick him up before his comeback and also before anyone else might think to take him.
Posted: Wed Jan 2, 2008 12:28 am
pick him up NOW!
Posted: Wed Jan 2, 2008 4:44 pm
I went ahead and added him yesterday. Two week away is still a long ways to wait but I figured someone else would have done it with recent word that he is looking good and ready to play. If you are really worried he will get snatched up I would say go for it but try to wait another week if you can.
Posted: Wed Jan 2, 2008 6:29 pm
i picked up Ben Wallace off waivers and 10 minutes later. was able to trade Wallace for Bibby.
i think you should snatch Bibby now before its to late
Posted: Wed Jan 2, 2008 8:57 pm
I picked him up two months ago when someone dropped him. So do it now.
Posted: Fri Jan 4, 2008 4:49 am
I picked him up as well. Hopefully he plays well.