What can i get for Deng/R. Brewer?

Fantasy Ball talk.

Moderators: floppymoose, Curtis Lemansky

Anthrax
Pro Prospect
And1: 0

What can i get for Deng/R. Brewer? 

Post#1 » by Anthrax » Wed Jan 2, 2008 1:40 am

What kind of package can i get for deng and brewer? my team currently needs some help in threes, asts and blks. However looking at my totals I am currently sitting 2nd in blks, 4th in asts and the threes should come around whenever arenas gets back. I was thinking of making an offer for Gay/Bogans or Bynum/Ellis. Good idea or no? I'm banking on Brewer's minutes going down because of the korver deal.

My team (12 team h2h, standard 9 cats):
PG: Felton
SG: Wade
G: Kobe
SF: Butler
PF: JO
F: Deng
C: Bogut
C: Horford
Util: R. Bell
Util: M. Miller
BN: R. Brewer
BN: Nazr
BN: Arenas
FARMERMAN10
Veteran

Post#2 » by FARMERMAN10 » Wed Jan 2, 2008 2:18 am

good idea, i'm also looking to move Brewer ( didn't he only play about 18 minutes last game?)

maybe look at Deron Williams? or Baron Davis?
Anthrax
Pro Prospect

Post#3 » by Anthrax » Wed Jan 2, 2008 2:51 am

Brewer did get 18 mins in his last game, I think that trend will continue since utah is desperate for a deep threat like Korver.

I highly doubt that I'd be able to get B-diddy since he is playing out of his mind so far and plus hes a significant injury risk. I was thinking of getting Bynum/Ellis and then dropping nazr for daniels or foye. I'll try going after Billups, but I like the Bynum and Ellis scenario since I'd get help in assists and I'd shore up blocks without losing much elsewhere.
FARMERMAN10
Veteran

Post#4 » by FARMERMAN10 » Wed Jan 2, 2008 3:02 am

^agreed, i don't see anything wrong with that. The one thing that worries me is the volatility of the minutes any of the guys in Golden State will get. Remember Kelenna Azubuike's huge explosion early in the year? now he's getting zero minutes it seems like. For that reason, I also worry about Ellis quickly falling out of favor in G-state.
Lconte17
Senior

Post#5 » by Lconte17 » Wed Jan 2, 2008 3:20 pm

i traded deng a month ago for barbosa/bogans. then flipped barbosa with anthony parker who was on my bench. for Gerald Wallace and Emeka Okafor.
Shady Franchise
Veteran
And1: 584

Post#6 » by Shady Franchise » Wed Jan 2, 2008 9:03 pm

Lconte17 wrote:i traded deng a month ago for barbosa/bogans. then flipped barbosa with anthony parker who was on my bench. for Gerald Wallace and Emeka Okafor.

WOW! the trade for wallace and okafor went through??? thats a good trade!
Do not max Vuc!
Lconte17
Senior

Post#7 » by Lconte17 » Wed Jan 2, 2008 9:14 pm

Shady Franchise wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

WOW! the trade for wallace and okafor went through??? thats a good trade!

yah man the trade was with the Commish of the league too.
Anthrax
Pro Prospect

Post#8 » by Anthrax » Wed Jan 2, 2008 11:56 pm

FARMERMAN10 wrote:^agreed, i don't see anything wrong with that. The one thing that worries me is the volatility of the minutes any of the guys in Golden State will get. Remember Kelenna Azubuike's huge explosion early in the year? now he's getting zero minutes it seems like. For that reason, I also worry about Ellis quickly falling out of favor in G-state.

great point, I believe that Azubuike was playing more out of necessity during the beginning of the year because they needed a true swing in Jackson's absence. I think Nellie has realized that Ellis needs PT in order for that team to be successful.

Lconte gave me an idea, barbosa/lee for deng/brewer. Thoughts on that offer?

Return to Fantasy Basketball