Medical Records/MPJ

TheBallDoLie
Junior
And1: 21

Medical Records/MPJ 

Post#1 » by TheBallDoLie » Thu Jun 7, 2018 5:14 am

So we know Michael Porter Jr had a physical with Bulls medical staff, and no one else. It was reported though after pro day, those medical reports from physical will be shared with any other NBA team who wants to see them. My question is can the Bulls have their medical staff "alter" those reports, to deceive other teams. Must they share everything, or can they hide certain things.

I don't think the Bulls would do such a thing even if it was allowed as it unethical. But I am just curious to know what exactly do the Bulls have to share in these reports? But mainly do they have to be accurate. Can the Bulls manipulate reports so only they know certain things. Obviously MPJ would be aware this is happening and maybe even a part of it.
Smitty731
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 24,639

Re: Medical Records/MPJ 

Post#2 » by Smitty731 » Thu Jun 7, 2018 2:41 pm

The Bulls are not the ones sharing those reports. Porter (and his family/camp) are sharing the reports. just want to be very clear on that. Teams are under no obligation to share with other teams, unless it is during trade discussions. Then the opposite team can assist on clear and accurate medicals, or they can walk away from the trade.

The Bulls are required to give Porter an accurate assessment of where they feel he is at medically. What Porter does with that information after is up to him.

Return to CBA & Business