All Advertising Questions

Want something added or changed? Let yourself be heard here!
Susp3ct
Veteran
And1: 2,042

Re: All Advertising Questions 

Post#361 » by Susp3ct » Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:42 pm

That was my screen today. I don’t even visit realgm because any topic I click it’s just ad galore. I can’t browse at all.
I get the need for ads but this is crazy.

As others have said the only way I can use this site right now is as blocker which I didn’t want to use

TheSuzerain
RealGM
And1: 8,106

Post#362 » by TheSuzerain » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:06 pm

When I visit the site via mobile while simultaneously listening to music or a podcast or something, that other audio will stop. This doesn't happen with other sites/forums I visit.

I assume this is due to mobile ads playing sound? Any way to stop this? Does this happen to anyone else?
yannisk
Analyst
And1: 1,948

Post#363 » by yannisk » Sat Aug 1, 2020 12:47 pm

I keep getting asked about personalized ads, every time I visit a new page. It does not matter how many times I press "continue using site", next page I visit this popup at the bottom of the screen inform me about relevant ads and hides half the page content. It is super annoying, is there a way to agree once and stop seeing this message?
Curmudgeon
RealGM
And1: 10,806

Post#364 » by Curmudgeon » Yesterday 11:46 pm

Why are all of these pro-Trump ads appearing on RealGM? I find them highly offensive. They belong on Fox News, not here. If these ads continue to run, I will never purchase another product or service advertised on RealGM, and I will urge others to do the same.
"Numbers lie alot. Wins and losses don't lie." - Jerry West
"You are what your record says you are."- Bill Parcells
"Offense sells tickets. Defense wins games. Rebounding wins championships." Pat Summit

Return to Feedback and Suggestions