Forum Bugs, Account Issues and App Issues

Want something added or changed? Let yourself be heard here!
MAC1987
Bench Warmer
Posts: 1,497
And1: 346
Joined: Jan 27, 2018

Re: Forum Bugs, Account Issues and App Issues 

Post#521 » by MAC1987 » Fri Jan 4, 2019 3:03 am

Subscribing to specific boards is not working. Is a fix in the works?

Sent from my SM-G935V using RealGM mobile app
"Must win"
User avatar
FluLikeSymptoms
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 13,543
And1: 4,586
Joined: Nov 26, 2004
Location: TBD

Re: Forum Bugs, Account Issues and App Issues 

Post#522 » by FluLikeSymptoms » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:18 pm

This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred. This page was reloaded because a problem occurred.
User avatar
Wizop
RealGM
Posts: 10,080
And1: 1,508
Joined: Jun 15, 2003
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Contact:
   

Re: Forum Bugs, Account Issues and App Issues 

Post#523 » by Wizop » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:14 pm

Android update broke subscribed forums tab.
User avatar
Corinne
Starter
Posts: 2,270
And1: 1,814
Joined: Dec 30, 2005
Location: Toronto
   

Re: Forum Bugs, Account Issues and App Issues 

Post#524 » by Corinne » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:18 pm

(Do admins even browse this thread? Anyway I'll try...)

This just started for me using Mobile (Android, Chrome browser): Realgm is completely un-viewable. I always get redirected to spam sites like "Facebook free spin" and fake surveys.

Also as someone mentioned upthread it's like horrible on Ipad. Constantly getting "Page cannot be displayed" and having to refresh.
Streakers33
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,895
And1: 196
Joined: Mar 17, 2014

Re: Forum Bugs, Account Issues and App Issues 

Post#525 » by Streakers33 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:20 pm

Howard Mass wrote:
DoubleEagle4 wrote:
Howard Mass wrote:
Done


Thanks!


No problem.


I have a question related to the app. Why does it only allow me to message some people and most I cannot for a pm.. ? I joined a game on here and frustratingly I cannot message the commish of the league because he is one of the members that it won’t give me the pm option for? Did i miss a step or something ? I was recommended to pm u for any possible solutions and funny it won’t let me pm u. So I’m invading your space here. Sorry for that . Any help would be awesome as my squads seriously need some help .




—————————————————

2019 BAT

Jrue Holiday Jeff Teague
Andre Roberson Malik monk
Klay Thompson. Kelly Oubre jr
Montrezi Harrell
Jakob Poeltl




—————————————————

2019 BAT

Jrue Holiday Jeff Teague
Andre Roberson Malik monk
Klay Thompson. Kelly Oubre jr
Montrezi Harrell
Jakob Poeltl
ReturnofMVP3
RealGM
Posts: 14,611
And1: 11,350
Joined: Dec 14, 2011
       

Re: Forum Bugs, Account Issues and App Issues 

Post#526 » by ReturnofMVP3 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:38 pm

The site often will auto redirect when I even try going to it on mobile browsers and you can’t go back because it redirects you multiple times.
Image
Donald Trump is an idiot.
drchaos
Junior
Posts: 314
And1: 76
Joined: Feb 01, 2019
       

Re: Forum Bugs, Account Issues and App Issues 

Post#527 » by drchaos » Sat Mar 2, 2019 9:57 pm

I joined just over a month ago but I still can't post to the NBA general forum.

Please help.
User avatar
dakomish23
RealGM
Posts: 34,376
And1: 20,024
Joined: Sep 22, 2013
Location: Empire State
     

Re: Forum Bugs, Account Issues and App Issues 

Post#528 » by dakomish23 » Wed Mar 6, 2019 7:46 pm

ReturnofMVP3 wrote:The site often will auto redirect when I even try going to it on mobile browsers and you can’t go back because it redirects you multiple times.
Image


Same issue. I tried to go the site 20x from my cell and it redirected me all 20x within 5 seconds on being on the site.
Read on Twitter
User avatar
Steelo Green
RealGM
Posts: 11,900
And1: 20,537
Joined: Feb 06, 2013

Re: Forum Bugs, Account Issues and App Issues 

Post#529 » by Steelo Green » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:45 pm

The site isn't loading on mobile/takes a very long time and/or reloads. I haven't been on the site in a week because haven't been on my laptop. Really frustrating.
User avatar
dakomish23
RealGM
Posts: 34,376
And1: 20,024
Joined: Sep 22, 2013
Location: Empire State
     

Re: Forum Bugs, Account Issues and App Issues 

Post#530 » by dakomish23 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:14 pm

Redirect every 5 seconds




Read on Twitter
User avatar
1bigfan13
Junior
Posts: 380
And1: 294
Joined: Jul 08, 2018
     

Re: Forum Bugs, Account Issues and App Issues 

Post#531 » by 1bigfan13 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:28 pm

The last couple of days the website has been extremely laggy and takes forever to load new pages. I'm not having these problems with any other websites, only the realGM site.
User avatar
crkone
RealGM
Posts: 23,069
And1: 4,582
Joined: Aug 16, 2006

Re: Forum Bugs, Account Issues and App Issues 

Post#532 » by crkone » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:35 am

Tapatalk and the realgm app are force closing when visiting the Bucks board. You guys need to update the plug-ins or something.

Code: Select all

          o- - -  \o          __|
             o/   /|          vv`\
            /|     |              |
             |    / \_            |
            / \   |               |
           /  |                   |
sportscrazy
General Manager
Posts: 8,538
And1: 727
Joined: Jul 27, 2002

Re: Forum Bugs, Account Issues and App Issues 

Post#533 » by sportscrazy » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:52 am

I can’t log into my other account.
Disclaimer: Trades I post shouldn't make you stressed or angry if you disagree. If you say it's unproductive because it won't happen and we're only allowed to post deals that actually happen, it takes away 99% of trades here and the fun out of the board.
User avatar
dakomish23
RealGM
Posts: 34,376
And1: 20,024
Joined: Sep 22, 2013
Location: Empire State
     

Re: Forum Bugs, Account Issues and App Issues 

Post#534 » by dakomish23 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:17 pm

Redirecting every time I go to the site




Read on Twitter
User avatar
DanoMac
General Manager
Posts: 8,826
And1: 2,344
Joined: Feb 20, 2005
     

Re: Forum Bugs, Account Issues and App Issues 

Post#535 » by DanoMac » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:16 pm

Getting ridiculous wal mart pop ups if im on a page for more than 30 seconds (google chrome on iphone x). So dumb
User avatar
Sk1p
Starter
Posts: 2,466
And1: 52
Joined: Apr 09, 2003
Contact:

Re: Forum Bugs, Account Issues and App Issues 

Post#536 » by Sk1p » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:16 pm

DanoMac wrote:Getting ridiculous wal mart pop ups if im on a page for more than 30 seconds (google chrome on iphone x). So dumb



Same on Google Chrome/pixel. Esp on wiretap but Also now when I read threads.

I barely click on anything now because I know I will get redirected or a popup.

Really bad.....bad enough that I logged in to complain. If I haven't been visiting this site for over fifteen years of quit.
Image
User avatar
WeStillTheNorth
Sophomore
Posts: 115
And1: 212
Joined: May 05, 2014
   

Re: Forum Bugs, Account Issues and App Issues 

Post#537 » by WeStillTheNorth » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:12 pm

Unable to send PMs.
Image
The4thHorseman
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,445
And1: 2,521
Joined: Jun 18, 2011

Re: Forum Bugs, Account Issues and App Issues 

Post#538 » by The4thHorseman » Wed May 1, 2019 10:54 pm

DanoMac wrote:Getting ridiculous wal mart pop ups if im on a page for more than 30 seconds (google chrome on iphone x). So dumb

Getting the same BS.... frustrating as hell
User avatar
truth18
RealGM
Posts: 37,771
And1: 40,749
Joined: Apr 17, 2011
Location: In '19, stomping you out in green Timbs
         

Re: Forum Bugs, Account Issues and App Issues 

Post#539 » by truth18 » Sun May 26, 2019 10:09 pm

I can't see my old and1 count in any locked threads. I also can't and1 anyone else's posts in old locked threads. None of the normal buttons show up at all.

Is this a forum wide change? Is my account bugged? I'm not sure how long I've had the issue, only just noticed it when I went to and1 someone in a locked thread.
eagles nut
Analyst
Posts: 3,502
And1: 261
Joined: Feb 22, 2001

Re: Forum Bugs, Account Issues and App Issues 

Post#540 » by eagles nut » Sat Jul 6, 2019 3:15 pm

When loading any forum thread(or just going to a forum) today, my Endpoint Antivirus is blocking a site called the-shield.otavo.tv/wp-content etcetera(window disappearef before I could type the full URL)

Return to Feedback and Suggestions