"The identity of this web site or the integrity of this connection cannot be verified"

Want something added or changed? Let yourself be heard here!
Laimbeer
RealGM
And1: 14,069

"The identity of this web site or the integrity of this connection cannot be verified" 

Post#1 » by Laimbeer » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:25 pm

I seem to get this pop up quite a bit here. It's started recently, maybe a few weeks ago. Thoughts?

KnicksGod
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 38,441

Re: "The identity of this web site or the integrity of this connection cannot be verified" 

Post#2 » by KnicksGod » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:22 pm

Laimbeer wrote:I seem to get this pop up quite a bit here. It's started recently, maybe a few weeks ago. Thoughts?

Can you send a link to the page you saw this? Thanks much.
Laimbeer
RealGM
And1: 14,069

Re: "The identity of this web site or the integrity of this connection cannot be verified" 

Post#3 » by Laimbeer » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:26 pm

KnicksGod wrote:
Laimbeer wrote:I seem to get this pop up quite a bit here. It's started recently, maybe a few weeks ago. Thoughts?

viewforum.php?f=340
KnicksGod
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 38,441

Post#4 » by KnicksGod » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:22 pm

Laimbeer wrote:
KnicksGod wrote:

viewforum.php?f=340

Thanks very much! This appears to be related to an image that is hosted by one particular site, and should be limited to only a specific type of browser (perhaps an earlier version). Meaning, we don't think it's a widespread problem and you may be able to avoid it with an update. But please do let us know if you see it again.

Return to Feedback and Suggestions