Is "Search User's Posts" turned off for me?

Want something added or changed? Let yourself be heard here!
Zerostatic
General Manager
And1: 537

Is "Search User's Posts" turned off for me? 

Post#1 » by Zerostatic » Thu Jun 7, 2018 11:58 am

I see there is a closed thread about "Search User's Posts" not working. Howard Mass stated that it was fixed. However it is not working for me. Can It be possible that it is turned off for just my account?

To be specific, I am talking about when you are on a users profile and you click on "Search User's Posts," I get redirected to another page titled Information that has the following: "Sorry, search could not be performed. More information about this failure has been logged in the error log."
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 15,654

Re: Is "Search User's Posts" turned off for me? 

Post#2 » by Howard Mass » Thu Jun 7, 2018 5:48 pm

Zerostatic wrote:I see there is a closed thread about "Search User's Posts" not working. Howard Mass stated that it was fixed. However it is not working for me. Can It be possible that it is turned off for just my account?

To be specific, I am talking about when you are on a users profile and you click on "Search User's Posts," I get redirected to another page titled Information that has the following: "Sorry, search could not be performed. More information about this failure has been logged in the error log."

Zerostatic,

It is not currently working but we hope to have it back up soon.

viewtopic.php?p=66565421#p66565421
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:

Return to Feedback and Suggestions