Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before....

Want something added or changed? Let yourself be heard here!
SunsRback4Good
RealGM
Posts: 17,072
And1: 4,207
Joined: May 13, 2011
Contact:
   

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#81 » by SunsRback4Good » Sat Nov 2, 2019 8:53 pm

JellyRolling to SunsBallinNRollin


memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=127337

Thanks, Howard Mass. ;)
User avatar
Naughtyfatboy
RealGM
Posts: 24,820
And1: 14,463
Joined: Jan 12, 2013
Location: Queens
 

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#82 » by Naughtyfatboy » Wed Nov 6, 2019 8:02 am

is this the last time im allowed to change my name forever? :(

fatboyrealpetty to Naughtyfatboy

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=145469
Your only as real as the company you keep - tsu surf
User avatar
john248
Starter
Posts: 2,365
And1: 650
Joined: Jul 06, 2010
 

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#83 » by john248 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:28 pm

...
The Last Word
SunsRback4Good
RealGM
Posts: 17,072
And1: 4,207
Joined: May 13, 2011
Contact:
   

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#84 » by SunsRback4Good » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:37 am

:(
Kyler Murray
Suns Forum Fantasy GOD
Posts: 1,050
And1: 313
Joined: Jan 17, 2011
Location: Greece
     

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#86 » by Kyler Murray » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:30 pm

User avatar
King4Day
Lead Assistant
Posts: 5,965
And1: 3,406
Joined: Dec 11, 2010
Location: Pandora
         

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#87 » by King4Day » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:16 pm

If still possible, I'd like to switch from Darkhawk to King4Day

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=122784
Formerly DarkHawk
User avatar
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 56,815
And1: 11,278
Joined: Feb 20, 2001
Location: Longwood, Florida
Contact:
       

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#88 » by Howard Mass » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:16 am

Cklbmk wrote:ignore


My bad.

If you still want a Username Change, please let me know.

MagicHead wrote:MagicHead to MeanGeraldGreen

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=203906

Thanks!


MagicHead,

I believe you had a Username Change earlier this year? :o

JellyRolling wrote:JellyRolling to SunsBallinNRollin


memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=127337

Thanks, Howard Mass. ;)


JellyRolling,

That one is over 15 characters. :noway:

Naughtyfatboy wrote:is this the last time im allowed to change my name forever? :(

fatboyrealpetty to Naughtyfatboy

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=145469


Done and we will see.

john248 wrote:...



???
JellyRolling wrote::(


:nonono:

DroughtsOverPHX wrote:Tankfest2018 to DroughtsOverPHX

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=212039


Done.



Done.

King4Day wrote:If still possible, I'd like to switch from Darkhawk to King4Day

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=122784


Done.
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:
SunsRback4Good
RealGM
Posts: 17,072
And1: 4,207
Joined: May 13, 2011
Contact:
   

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#89 » by SunsRback4Good » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:36 am

JellyRolling to SunsRback4Good

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=127337

Thank you sir.
User avatar
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 59,813
And1: 33,086
Joined: Feb 06, 2009
Location: Austin
Contact:
   

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#90 » by bwgood77 » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:00 am

JellyRolling wrote:JellyRolling to SunsOnFire85

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=127337

Thank you sir.


I was gonna say you could say SunsBallNRollin
SunsRback4Good
RealGM
Posts: 17,072
And1: 4,207
Joined: May 13, 2011
Contact:
   

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#91 » by SunsRback4Good » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:14 am

bwgood77 wrote:
JellyRolling wrote:JellyRolling to SunsOnFire85

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=127337

Thank you sir.


I was gonna say you could say SunsBallNRollin


Yeah, could've done that but doesn't have same rhythm as BallinNROllin so I'll just change it up. Thanks anyways. :)
User avatar
MeanGeraldGreen
Freshman
Posts: 85
And1: 171
Joined: Sep 07, 2017
       

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#92 » by MeanGeraldGreen » Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:39 am

Howard Mass wrote:

MagicHead wrote:MagicHead to MeanGeraldGreen

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=203906

Thanks!


MagicHead,

I believe you had a Username Change earlier this year? :o

Yes but I didn't think it through enough, was going for a Psych reference, but people think I'm a Magic fan, and I'm not. Need a Celtics name back. Would appreciate the help.
SunsRback4Good
RealGM
Posts: 17,072
And1: 4,207
Joined: May 13, 2011
Contact:
   

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#93 » by SunsRback4Good » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:36 am

MagicHead wrote:
Howard Mass wrote:

MagicHead wrote:MagicHead to MeanGeraldGreen

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=203906

Thanks!


MagicHead,

I believe you had a Username Change earlier this year? :o

Yes but I didn't think it through enough, was going for a Psych reference, but people think I'm a Magic fan, and I'm not. Need a Celtics name back. Would appreciate the help.


You'll always be a Magic fan to me.
SunsRback4Good
RealGM
Posts: 17,072
And1: 4,207
Joined: May 13, 2011
Contact:
   

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#94 » by SunsRback4Good » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:27 am

JellyRolling to SunsRback4Good

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=127337
User avatar
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 56,815
And1: 11,278
Joined: Feb 20, 2001
Location: Longwood, Florida
Contact:
       

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#95 » by Howard Mass » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:53 am

SunsRback4Good wrote:JellyRolling to SunsRback4Good

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=127337

Thank you sir.


Done.

bwgood77 wrote:
JellyRolling wrote:JellyRolling to SunsOnFire85

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=127337

Thank you sir.


I was gonna say you could say SunsBallNRollin


That one would be good.

SunsRback4Good wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:
JellyRolling wrote:JellyRolling to SunsOnFire85

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=127337

Thank you sir.


I was gonna say you could say SunsBallNRollin


Yeah, could've done that but doesn't have same rhythm as BallinNROllin so I'll just change it up. Thanks anyways. :)


I guess.....

MeanGeraldGreen wrote:
Howard Mass wrote:

MagicHead wrote:MagicHead to MeanGeraldGreen

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=203906

Thanks!


MagicHead,

I believe you had a Username Change earlier this year? :o

Yes but I didn't think it through enough, was going for a Psych reference, but people think I'm a Magic fan, and I'm not. Need a Celtics name back. Would appreciate the help.


Just this once.

Changed.

SunsRback4Good wrote:
MagicHead wrote:
Howard Mass wrote:



MagicHead,

I believe you had a Username Change earlier this year? :o

Yes but I didn't think it through enough, was going for a Psych reference, but people think I'm a Magic fan, and I'm not. Need a Celtics name back. Would appreciate the help.


You'll always be a Magic fan to me.


LOL!

SunsRback4Good wrote:JellyRolling to SunsRback4Good

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=127337


Done.
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:
User avatar
Spice Melange
Sophomore
Posts: 223
And1: 289
Joined: Nov 09, 2012
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#96 » by Spice Melange » Tue Dec 3, 2019 1:36 am

McDouble to Spice Melange

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=142984
User avatar
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 56,815
And1: 11,278
Joined: Feb 20, 2001
Location: Longwood, Florida
Contact:
       

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#97 » by Howard Mass » Tue Dec 3, 2019 2:05 am

Spice Melange wrote:McDouble to Spice Melange

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=142984


Done.
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:

Return to Feedback and Suggestions