Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before....

Want something added or changed? Let yourself be heard here!
User avatar
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 58,768
And1: 12,189
Joined: Feb 20, 2001
Location: Longwood, Florida
Contact:
       

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#201 » by Howard Mass » Mon Nov 2, 2020 4:40 pm

iLLmatic860 wrote:Old username: Dat Wavey rican

New Username: iLLmatic860


Done.
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:
User avatar
iLLmatic860
Analyst
Posts: 3,386
And1: 4,570
Joined: Jan 23, 2013
Location: 860 CT
     

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#202 » by iLLmatic860 » Mon Nov 2, 2020 4:58 pm

Howard Mass wrote:
iLLmatic860 wrote:Old username: Dat Wavey rican

New Username: iLLmatic860


Done.

Thank you! One last question

How do you change ur avatar

Every site i choose to upload pic. It dont work

https://ibb.co/h2TzFS8

Im tryna use this as my avatar
User avatar
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 58,768
And1: 12,189
Joined: Feb 20, 2001
Location: Longwood, Florida
Contact:
       

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#203 » by Howard Mass » Mon Nov 2, 2020 5:50 pm

iLLmatic860 wrote:
Howard Mass wrote:
iLLmatic860 wrote:Old username: Dat Wavey rican

New Username: iLLmatic860


Done.

Thank you! One last question

How do you change ur avatar

Every site i choose to upload pic. It dont work

https://ibb.co/h2TzFS8

Im tryna use this as my avatar


Someone here can help you.

viewtopic.php?f=68&t=1602227
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:
FreeSpiritNY
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,727
And1: 450
Joined: Mar 05, 2012

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#204 » by FreeSpiritNY » Wed Nov 4, 2020 2:57 am

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=135260

Joeypopsny to FreeSpiritNY
ProspectPark
Pro Prospect
Posts: 910
And1: 695
Joined: Jul 17, 2019
   

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#205 » by ProspectPark » Wed Nov 4, 2020 11:21 pm

7footMONSTER to ProspectPark

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=234999

Thanks!
User avatar
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 58,768
And1: 12,189
Joined: Feb 20, 2001
Location: Longwood, Florida
Contact:
       

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#206 » by Howard Mass » Fri Nov 6, 2020 5:48 am

FreeSpiritNY wrote:memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=135260

Joeypopsny to FreeSpiritNY


Done.

ProspectPark wrote:7footMONSTER to ProspectPark

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=234999

Thanks!


Done.
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:
LISTEN2JAZZ
RealGM
Posts: 13,194
And1: 63
Joined: Feb 21, 2005
Location: MA
 

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#207 » by LISTEN2JAZZ » Sat Nov 7, 2020 10:15 pm

Old username: Sneakerpants
New username: LISTEN2JAZZ

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=26954

please and thank you!
User avatar
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 58,768
And1: 12,189
Joined: Feb 20, 2001
Location: Longwood, Florida
Contact:
       

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#208 » by Howard Mass » Sun Nov 8, 2020 11:18 pm

LISTEN2JAZZ wrote:Old username: Sneakerpants
New username: LISTEN2JAZZ

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=26954

please and thank you!


Done.
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:
MagicFan4Lyfe
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,826
And1: 1,769
Joined: Feb 26, 2006
Location: Negative Land
       

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#209 » by MagicFan4Lyfe » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:46 pm

Old username: Bambaexpress

New username: korruptmagicfan20

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=41794

Thanks.
Isaac looks so out of place on our team. He's actually elite at something - MagicStarwipe
User avatar
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 58,768
And1: 12,189
Joined: Feb 20, 2001
Location: Longwood, Florida
Contact:
       

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#210 » by Howard Mass » Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:29 pm

BAMBAEXPRESS wrote:Old username: Bambaexpress

New username: korruptmagicfan20

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=41794

Thanks.


Bambaexpress,

That one is over 15 Characters.

Do you have anything else in mind?

Please let me know.
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:
MagicFan4Lyfe
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,826
And1: 1,769
Joined: Feb 26, 2006
Location: Negative Land
       

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#211 » by MagicFan4Lyfe » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:01 am

Howard Mass wrote:
BAMBAEXPRESS wrote:Old username: Bambaexpress

New username: korruptmagicfan20

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=41794

Thanks.


Bambaexpress,

That one is over 15 Characters.

Do you have anything else in mind?

Please let me know.


MagicFan4Lyfe

Does this work?
Isaac looks so out of place on our team. He's actually elite at something - MagicStarwipe
User avatar
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 58,768
And1: 12,189
Joined: Feb 20, 2001
Location: Longwood, Florida
Contact:
       

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#212 » by Howard Mass » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:12 am

MagicFan4Lyfe wrote:
Howard Mass wrote:
BAMBAEXPRESS wrote:Old username: Bambaexpress

New username: korruptmagicfan20

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=41794

Thanks.


Bambaexpress,

That one is over 15 Characters.

Do you have anything else in mind?

Please let me know.


MagicFan4Lyfe

Does this work?


Yes and Done.
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:
User avatar
Kobewade11
Analyst
Posts: 3,427
And1: 7,527
Joined: Oct 15, 2017

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#213 » by Kobewade11 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:23 pm

Extreme buyers remorse, can I have an early christmas gift or do I have to wait until Jan 1?

Old username: RiverboatRiles
New (original) username: Kobewade11

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=205865
RiRuHoops
Junior
Posts: 486
And1: 594
Joined: Sep 06, 2019
   

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#214 » by RiRuHoops » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:57 am

Old username: RiRuSuns

New: RiRuHoops

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=236346
User avatar
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 58,768
And1: 12,189
Joined: Feb 20, 2001
Location: Longwood, Florida
Contact:
       

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#215 » by Howard Mass » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:39 am

Kobewade11 wrote:Extreme buyers remorse, can I have an early christmas gift or do I have to wait until Jan 1?

Old username: RiverboatRiles
New (original) username: Kobewade11

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=205865


Sure and Done.

RiRuHoops wrote:Old username: RiRuSuns

New: RiRuHoops

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=236346


Done.
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:
User avatar
Stix
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,753
And1: 2,183
Joined: Jul 26, 2007
Location: Phoenix
 

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#216 » by Stix » Wed Dec 2, 2020 5:27 pm

1210HM
Ballboy
Posts: 6
And1: 3
Joined: Apr 08, 2020

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#217 » by 1210HM » Yesterday 6:49 am

Can I change my username?

1210HM to SUPERVILLAIN
User avatar
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 58,768
And1: 12,189
Joined: Feb 20, 2001
Location: Longwood, Florida
Contact:
       

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#218 » by Howard Mass » Yesterday 7:38 pm

Stix wrote:Old: ZER0
New: Stix

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=68785


Done and please check your PM's.

1210HM wrote:Can I change my username?

1210HM to SUPERVILLAIN


1210HM,

You may request this when your Account has been registered for One Year. :D

That will be in a few months.
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:

Return to Feedback and Suggestions