Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before....

Want something added or changed? Let yourself be heard here!
WetLikeWater
Freshman
Posts: 85
And1: 64
Joined: Jun 17, 2008
   

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#301 » by WetLikeWater » Tue Aug 3, 2021 7:44 pm

Killer_ball to WalkingBucket

Thank you
User avatar
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 60,745
And1: 13,482
Joined: Feb 20, 2001
Location: Longwood, Florida
Contact:
       

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#302 » by Howard Mass » Wed Aug 4, 2021 7:37 am

killer_ball wrote:Killer_ball to WalkingBucket

Thank you


Killer_ball,

That Username is already in use.

Do you have anything else in mind?
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:
WetLikeWater
Freshman
Posts: 85
And1: 64
Joined: Jun 17, 2008
   

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#303 » by WetLikeWater » Wed Aug 4, 2021 3:16 pm

Howard Mass wrote:
killer_ball wrote:Killer_ball to WalkingBucket

Thank you


Killer_ball,

That Username is already in use.

Do you have anything else in mind?


In order Either one of those would be fine

WetLikeWater
DrinkTheKoolaid
WetLikeKoolaid
WetLikeWata


Thank you!!
User avatar
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 60,745
And1: 13,482
Joined: Feb 20, 2001
Location: Longwood, Florida
Contact:
       

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#304 » by Howard Mass » Wed Aug 4, 2021 5:40 pm

WetLikeWater wrote:
Howard Mass wrote:
killer_ball wrote:Killer_ball to WalkingBucket

Thank you


Killer_ball,

That Username is already in use.

Do you have anything else in mind?


In order Either one of those would be fine

WetLikeWater
DrinkTheKoolaid
WetLikeKoolaid
WetLikeWata


Thank you!!


First one worked.
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:
Matt5
Sophomore
Posts: 177
And1: 213
Joined: Jul 26, 2018
       

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#305 » by Matt5 » Sat Aug 7, 2021 1:05 am

Automattic to Matt5 or Matt53
User avatar
Blood Orange
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,814
And1: 2,710
Joined: May 29, 2016
   

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#306 » by Blood Orange » Sat Aug 7, 2021 1:08 am

User avatar
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 60,745
And1: 13,482
Joined: Feb 20, 2001
Location: Longwood, Florida
Contact:
       

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#307 » by Howard Mass » Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:43 pm

Matt5 wrote:Automattic to Matt5 or Matt53


Done.

Blood Orange wrote:Ivan Drago to Blood Orange

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=178427


Done.
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:
User avatar
FrozenEnvelope
Freshman
Posts: 90
And1: 95
Joined: Feb 03, 2020

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#308 » by FrozenEnvelope » Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:49 pm

oseubas to FrozenEnvelope

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=241071
FireMorey
Veteran
Posts: 2,970
And1: 1,744
Joined: Mar 19, 2018
 

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#309 » by FireMorey » Fri Aug 20, 2021 11:38 pm

PhilaOwnsBoston to FireMorey

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=213656
User avatar
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 60,745
And1: 13,482
Joined: Feb 20, 2001
Location: Longwood, Florida
Contact:
       

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#310 » by Howard Mass » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:17 am

FrozenEnvelope wrote:oseubas to FrozenEnvelope

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=241071


Done.

FireMorey wrote:PhilaOwnsBoston to FireMorey

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=213656


Done.
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:
jirrit
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,776
And1: 4,101
Joined: Mar 01, 2011
Location: Belgium
Contact:
   

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#311 » by jirrit » Wed Sep 8, 2021 5:14 am

User avatar
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 60,745
And1: 13,482
Joined: Feb 20, 2001
Location: Longwood, Florida
Contact:
       

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#312 » by Howard Mass » Thu Sep 9, 2021 6:55 pm

jirrit wrote:jirrit to PP34

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=125263



Thanks!


jirrit,

PP34 is already in use.

Do you have anything else in mind?
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:
jirrit
Lead Assistant
Posts: 4,776
And1: 4,101
Joined: Mar 01, 2011
Location: Belgium
Contact:
   

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#313 » by jirrit » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:50 pm

Howard Mass wrote:
jirrit wrote:jirrit to PP34

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=125263



Thanks!


jirrit,

PP34 is already in use.

Do you have anything else in mind?


PP_34 I guess? :-)
User avatar
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 60,745
And1: 13,482
Joined: Feb 20, 2001
Location: Longwood, Florida
Contact:
       

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#314 » by Howard Mass » Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:15 pm

jirrit wrote:
Howard Mass wrote:
jirrit wrote:jirrit to PP34

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=125263



Thanks!


jirrit,

PP34 is already in use.

Do you have anything else in mind?


PP_34 I guess? :-)


That one is in use too. :(
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:
ceiling raiser
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,796
And1: 3,211
Joined: Jan 27, 2013

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#315 » by ceiling raiser » Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:03 am

fpliii to gravity

(if available)

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=146056

Thank you!
Now that's the difference between first and last place.
User avatar
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 60,745
And1: 13,482
Joined: Feb 20, 2001
Location: Longwood, Florida
Contact:
       

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#316 » by Howard Mass » Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:15 pm

fpliii wrote:fpliii to gravity

(if available)

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=146056

Thank you!


fpliii,

That Username is unfortunately already in use? :(

Do you have anything else in mind?
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:
ceiling raiser
Assistant Coach
Posts: 3,796
And1: 3,211
Joined: Jan 27, 2013

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#317 » by ceiling raiser » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:00 pm

Howard Mass wrote:
fpliii wrote:fpliii to gravity

(if available)

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=146056

Thank you!


fpliii,

That Username is unfortunately already in use? :(

Do you have anything else in mind?

Hi Howard -

Thanks for checking. How about ceiling raiser (two words, lower case)? Or if that's taken, ceiling_raiser or ceilingraiser.
Now that's the difference between first and last place.
User avatar
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 60,745
And1: 13,482
Joined: Feb 20, 2001
Location: Longwood, Florida
Contact:
       

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#318 » by Howard Mass » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:03 pm

ceiling raiser wrote:
Howard Mass wrote:
fpliii wrote:fpliii to gravity

(if available)

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=146056

Thank you!


fpliii,

That Username is unfortunately already in use? :(

Do you have anything else in mind?

Hi Howard -

Thanks for checking. How about ceiling raiser (two words, lower case)? Or if that's taken, ceiling_raiser or ceilingraiser.


That one is.

Done.
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:
bulls_troy
General Manager
Posts: 8,607
And1: 220
Joined: Apr 09, 2002
 

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#319 » by bulls_troy » Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:46 am

AirLaVine8 to @bulls_troy if possible

Cheers Howard!
Twitter: @bulls_troy
User avatar
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 60,745
And1: 13,482
Joined: Feb 20, 2001
Location: Longwood, Florida
Contact:
       

Re: Username Change Request Thread 3. (Please Read Before.... 

Post#320 » by Howard Mass » Today 7:59 am

AirLaVine8 wrote:AirLaVine8 to @bulls_troy if possible

Cheers Howard!


AirLavine8,

The @ is a forbidden character.

Do you have anything else in mind?
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:

Return to Feedback and Suggestions