Wiretap 2: Electric Boogaloo

Want something added or changed? Let yourself be heard here!
Sofia
GOTB: Mean Girls
And1: 16,987
Location: Formerly Mats272-Goat until I found Sofia The First...

Wiretap 2: Electric Boogaloo 

Post#1 » by Sofia » Thu Feb 6, 2020 12:15 am

Starting a new thread because the last thread was closed, but I’ve got a few more questions.

I understand that it’s “not available at this time” to be able to have user preferences on what sports wiretaps appear, however the current system just sucks.

Having to refresh pages a few times to see basketball wiretaps is a pain in the ass, especially when the information that’s shown for other sports is not quality, such as Auston Mathews sitting out of the All Star game... that was played 2 weeks ago.

The vast majority of traffic on the site is here for basketball. Judging by the post frequency of the other sports, I’d conservatively say 98%+ of traffic comes for basketball. I understand wanting to have a broader reach by getting “basketball users” to also participate in other sports, but at the moment, the User base is still all about basketball.

My suggestion, noting a there is likely a basketball traffic spike with the deadline, is:

- increase frequency of basketball wiretap appearing (ie. 7 out of 10, not true random)
- lock them wiretap to be only basketball at busy times, ie. trade deadline, free agency, buyout deadlines etc
TEAM FINNA
Sofia wrote:
Gus McCrae wrote:I’ll just say it... you’re a top 5 worst poster on this site

I’m top 3 at worst

Return to Feedback and Suggestions