Moderator bias

Want something added or changed? Let yourself be heard here!
chitownsalesmen
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,458

Moderator bias 

Post#1 » by chitownsalesmen » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:10 pm

I'm having a hard time respecting the moderators.

There is so much clear bias in the way things are handled, at first I thought this was simply a problem on the Current affairs board but this has gone beyond that and I'm noticing it on the general board too.

The bias that I'm talking about is the anti-conservative bias. I'm not even conservative but I constantly see anti-Trump, anti-Republican statements that go un-moderated and TBH I'm fine with that because I am a free speech absolutist and I'm not intimidate by opposing views.

This place has gotten way to sensitive for its own good, but if your going to enforce strict rules one way, you guys could really be more fair in their adjudication.

I'm not just saying this to troll, I'm saying this to try to keep this place worth visiting I've been coming here for 15 years and posting for 8, I love this place I really, really do but I seriously don't know if I should bother coming here sometimes.
You either pimping the system, or gettin' pimped by the system.
We don't want a piece of the pie we want control of the kitchen.
Howard Mass
Site Admin
Site Admin
And1: 12,072

Re: Moderator bias 

Post#2 » by Howard Mass » Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:24 pm

chitownsalesmen wrote:I'm having a hard time respecting the moderators.

There is so much clear bias in the way things are handled, at first I thought this was simply a problem on the Current affairs board but this has gone beyond that and I'm noticing it on the general board too.

The bias that I'm talking about is the anti-conservative bias. I'm not even conservative but I constantly see anti-Trump, anti-Republican statements that go un-moderated and TBH I'm fine with that because I am a free speech absolutist and I'm not intimidate by opposing views.

This place has gotten way to sensitive for its own good, but if your going to enforce strict rules one way, you guys could really be more fair in their adjudication.

I'm not just saying this to troll, I'm saying this to try to keep this place worth visiting I've been coming here for 15 years and posting for 8, I love this place I really, really do but I seriously don't know if I should bother coming here sometimes.

The General Board prefers not to have politics on their Forum.
R.I.P. Dharam Raghubir (A.K.A. Magnumt)

:beer:

Return to Feedback and Suggestions