Knicks Would Have Considered Signing Carmelo Anthony If They Signed Two Max Free Agents

Moderators: Domejandro, bwgood77

MrOrange
Senior
And1: 417

Re: Knicks Would Have Considered Signing Carmelo Anthony If They Signed Two Max Free Agents 

Post#21 » by MrOrange » Thu Aug 1, 2019 3:35 pm

To me it looks Knicks would have signed anything. All that "ish" that went down CA (and also KP) throat from NYK FO and they would sign him :) If I were CA, I would not even answer the phone
RoyceDa59
RealGM
And1: 8,822

Re: Knicks Would Have Considered Signing Carmelo Anthony If They Signed Two Max Free Agents 

Post#22 » by RoyceDa59 » Thu Aug 1, 2019 10:41 pm

Statements like this are the reason the Knicks were unable (once again) to sign one or multiple max free agents.

They have no idea what they're doing.

There's a reason none of the other contenders who did sign big name FA's have considered Melo. He's trash.
Go Raps!!
Phila Tough
Head Coach
And1: 2,870

Post#23 » by Phila Tough » Fri Aug 2, 2019 1:57 am

Revived wrote:
Phila Tough wrote:
IkeDoIt wrote:BIG 3 MVP next season

Without a doubt. There's no shame in that either. The Big 3 likely has the 2nd best pool of basketball talent in the country.

Better than the NCAA?

I thought about that and the G league, and honestly I think so.
Phila Tough
Head Coach
And1: 2,870

Post#24 » by Phila Tough » Fri Aug 2, 2019 1:58 am

Rollie wrote:
Phila Tough wrote:
IkeDoIt wrote:BIG 3 MVP next season

Without a doubt. There's no shame in that either. The Big 3 likely has the 2nd best pool of basketball talent in the country.

I can see him doing that if Wade and/or Kobe joined the league.

He should. I enjoy the Big 3. I love how they allow them to be physical

Return to Wiretap Discussion