Pelicans Want Lonzo Ball, Kyle Kuzma, Ivica Zubac, 1st Round Pick For Anthony Davis

Moderators: Domejandro, bwgood77

Duffman100
Forum Mod - Raptors
Forum Mod - Raptors
And1: 63,153

Re: Pelicans Want Lonzo Ball, Kyle Kuzma, Ivica Zubac, 1st Round Pick For Anthony Davis 

Post#41 » by Duffman100 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:33 pm

lonzo_pelota wrote:N.O. asking for too much, swap out kuzma for KCP and i think we can possibly pull the trigger

LOL, it's Anthony Davis. It's a top 5/10 player signed for a full season more. You'll be lucky to not give up Ingram, Ball and Kuzma.
Duffman100
Forum Mod - Raptors
Forum Mod - Raptors

Re: Pelicans Want Lonzo Ball, Kyle Kuzma, Ivica Zubac, 1st Round Pick For Anthony Davis 

Post#42 » by Duffman100 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:33 pm

lonzo_pelota wrote:N.O. asking for too much, swap out kuzma for KCP and i think we can possibly pull the trigger

LOL it's Anthony Davis. You'll be lucky to not give up Ball, Kuzma and Ingram.
br7knicks
Knicks Forum The Professor
And1: 10,629

Post#43 » by br7knicks » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:34 pm

Duffman100 wrote:

LOL, it's Anthony Davis. It's a top 5/10 player signed for a full season more. You'll be lucky to not give up Ingram, Ball and Kuzma.

Davis is the best player in the NBA. He should grab more than what is posted.
RIP, magnumt '19

PG: M Smart/E Bledsoe/I Smith
SG: D Russell/C LeVert/L Stephenson
SF: H Barnes/T Horton Tucker/
PF: T Harris/C Boucher/B Griffin/
C: J Valanciunas/J McGee/
br7knicks

Post#44 » by br7knicks » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:39 pm

If pelicans are smart, they start with ball, Ingram, and Kuzma. All 3 of those guys, combined, still don't touch AD. But to ask any less than that is a joke and would be bull. More bull than Harden getting MVP for playing one side of the court only
RIP, magnumt '19

2hard2guard
Junior
And1: 15

Post#45 » by 2hard2guard » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:41 pm

So AD and Lebron approaching a near expiring date like that old box of cereal in your closet is going to get you to the finals within 1-2 years ? Lakers better off keeping there 3 young studs ! Zubac,Kuzma,ball ! Let the Pelicans get more desperate as time goes on ! He could very well wind up in NY or another team before the Lakers !
br7knicks

Post#46 » by br7knicks » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:42 pm

FreeBoosie wrote:Not sure how it would happen but if AD somehow ends up on the Thunder without them losing too much of their identity and what they have going on there, Okc would become a legit contender.

George, AD, and Adams would keep the warriors offense to under 100 points 7 games out of 7. Especially if Roberson came back fully healthy.

If I was OKC, I'd gladly move Westbrook and some fillers for AD. Just keep George and Adams.
RIP, magnumt '19

lonzo_pelota
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,596

Post#47 » by lonzo_pelota » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:45 pm

Duffman100 wrote:

this is chess not checkers, plus they have to make up for the cp3 fiasco if you ask me, plus the city of New Orleans is goin thru it with the saints rip job so lets get this water under the bridge asap
i say make that deal i suggested so the wound heals faster, but if we must i'd also throw in Lance Stephenson he's shoot the 3 like Korver lately and that air guitar will go over big down in n.o. where they love Blues and Good food
Duffman100
Forum Mod - Raptors
Forum Mod - Raptors

Post#48 » by Duffman100 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:47 pm

lonzo_pelota wrote:
Duffman100 wrote:

this is chess not checkers, plus they have to make up for the cp3 fiasco if you ask me, plus the city of New Orleans is goin thru it with the saints rip job so lets get this water under the bridge asap
i say make that deal i suggested so the wound heals faster, but if we must i'd also throw in Lance Stephenson he's shoot the 3 like Korver lately and that air guitar will go over big down in n.o. where they love Blues and Good food

I have no idea what you said here.
hyberx
Starter
And1: 387

Post#49 » by hyberx » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:48 pm

Celtics can easily top this offer and still have a competitive team to build around AD.
IAMZOOTED2
Analyst
And1: 2,414

Post#50 » by IAMZOOTED2 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:52 pm

**** deal for the Lakes even if they threw 'Bron in... wtf the Pels want with Ball, Kuzma, or that other foltsam. Rather have Hart, KCP and Ingram
A single sharp pepper is better than a basketful of gourds.
T-Rob
Magic Forum Mock Draft Co-Champ
And1: 58

Post#51 » by T-Rob » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:53 pm

hyberx wrote:Celtics can easily top this offer and still have a competitive team to build around AD.

Celtics have to wait til July, so depends on how quickly Davis wants out.
lonzo_pelota
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,596

Post#52 » by lonzo_pelota » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:54 pm

Duffman100 wrote:
lonzo_pelota wrote:
Duffman100 wrote:

I have no idea what you said here.

GBPackers47
Starter
And1: 1,264

Post#53 » by GBPackers47 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:54 pm

lonzo_pelota wrote:
Duffman100 wrote:

if I ever start snake oil company, you are for sure my first sales hire
brownbobcat
Head Coach
And1: 3,337

Post#54 » by brownbobcat » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:55 pm

LOL. If this had actually been asked for, Magic would have already packed their bags personally and driven them to the airport.
Lalouie
RealGM
And1: 10,339

Post#55 » by Lalouie » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:00 pm

BigHustle wrote:
Lalouie wrote:i think the pels can get anything they want from the lakers

the lakers, read magic, have the most to lose. magic lost out on paul george, he's losing kawhi and ad with every passing day. he needs to make a splash because he's magic johnson. if he doesn't land ad he doesn't land a bona fide, and he fails the lakers and lebron, and we've seen what a discontented lebron is like.

anything magic says is just posturing. he needs ad in the worst way and that's the bottom line. and he's also well aware of west and balmer. the celts have the most assets but they aren't as hard up as magic

Not just Magic, King also. If his efficiency keeps deteriorating, it will be less of a draw for a stud like AD to come to LAL.

fascinating brian windhorst podcast today on the davis news and they go through a myriad of options
Grumpy Heat Fan
General Manager
And1: 8,411

Post#56 » by Grumpy Heat Fan » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:01 pm

Is this the same Dell Demps that tried to gift wrap Chris Paul to the Lakers? This guy was born in Long Beach CA and is a self-admitted hardcore Laker fan.

Now he's doing this again? This trade is not enough for Anthony Davis.....
"As for me personally, I don't truly care how much I make these days, my main focus is on playing for a winner." - Dirk Nowitzki, July 2016
Muscles
Senior
And1: 270

Post#57 » by Muscles » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:04 pm

If Im the Pelicans I say I want Kuzma, Ingram, Ball and throw in Zubac just to show me your serious. Lakers are in pure panic mode cause they know they cannot compete with Celtics come off season for Davis.
T-Rob
Magic Forum Mock Draft Co-Champ
And1: 58

Post#58 » by T-Rob » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:05 pm

Typical Laker fan overvaluing their players.. ridiculous. :crazy:
Captin Planit
Sophomore
And1: 28

Post#59 » by Captin Planit » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:19 pm

lonzo_pelota wrote:
Duffman100 wrote:

"We'll also give you Lance."
"That's not enough."
"He plays the air guitar on court."
"..."

TRANSACTION COMPLETE.
Balkman32
Lead Assistant
And1: 808

Post#60 » by Balkman32 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:34 pm

I guess my thought is Kawhi in the summer will have to make a decision. Looking at his roster right now and looking at one with AD on it, he might not be able to leave a team with AD.

But, if Kawhi walked the Raptors could then deal AD to ensure they only lose one future hall of famer to free agency.

Return to Wiretap Discussion