Spoelstra Liked Bosh, Chalmers Argument

Moderators: Domejandro, bwgood77

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 295

Spoelstra Liked Bosh, Chalmers Argument 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Mon May 13, 2013 4:02 pm

When Chris Bosh and Mario Chalmers engaged in an argument on the floor about a mistaken defensive assignment in Game 3, Joakim Noah elevated the situation by demonstratively clapping in their direction.

"Those are called, 'Miami Heat huddles,' 'Miami Heat exchanges,' 'Miami Heat dialogue,'" said Erik Spoelstra on I get much more concerned when our dialogue is not passionate."

The Heat responded to that exchange with a 34-point output in the fourth quarter.

"That was a healthy conversation that was very demonstrative and animated," Spoelstra said. "But it was very specific and detailed to our spacing. I actually very much like that dialogue."

"We had a specific game plan that we talked about," Bosh explained. "I made a play and he didn't follow that game plan. I was going to be in a specific place and he thought I was going to be in another place. And I had to talk about it.

"We got over it. We talked about it. And we ironed it out and that was it after that."

Via Ira Winderman/Miami Herald

Donnyxc
Starter
And1: 247

Re: Spoelstra Liked Bosh, Chalmers Argument 

Post#2 » by Donnyxc » Mon May 13, 2013 4:23 pm

Noah got lucky since Refs didn't give him a tech for taunting.
"If I had to choose a player to take a shot to save a game I'd choose Michael Jordan; If I had to choose a player to take a shot to save my life...I'd take Larry Bird." - Pat Riley
Cowbulls
Rookie
And1: 888

Post#3 » by Cowbulls » Mon May 13, 2013 6:56 pm

So someone on the opposing team clapping over two players crying with each other warrants a technical? God people these days are soft as hell.
BadNFluenz
Bench Warmer
And1: 85

Post#4 » by BadNFluenz » Mon May 13, 2013 7:03 pm

I wonder what Chalmers is feeling about this. Sure he is getting rings and all, but every "major" teammate is shouting at him every other game.
__
R.I.P. 4-1-So Sick Ass Rell
Chaos Engine
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,244

Post#5 » by Chaos Engine » Mon May 13, 2013 7:51 pm

The Big Three yell at Chalmers because they don't want to yell at each other.

Return to Wiretap Discussion