Carmelo To Discuss Criticism From Chandler In Private

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Carmelo To Discuss Criticism From Chandler In Private 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Mon May 13, 2013 5:00 pm

Carmelo Anthony intends to privately speak with Tyson Chandler about comments made by the latter about him being too selfish in Game 3.

"You want to take over the game or you want to make a big shot where you (should) stick to the game plan," said Chandler, not mentioning Anthony by name. "A good team wins basketball games. Unless you’re a great, great, great, great individual…and we only have a few of those come through.”

Anthony was asked about the comments on Monday.

"I really don’t want to go back and forth about that because I really don’t know exactly what he’s talking about. But if he feels that way…we’re about to get together right now and discuss that amongst ourselves and figure that out. Just get his take his perspective on that comment. And we’ll handle that internally and figure that out amongst ourselves."

Via Frank Isola/New York Daily News

Vorikan
Junior
And1: 77

Re: Carmelo To Discuss Criticism From Chandler In Private 

Post#2 » by Vorikan » Mon May 13, 2013 5:19 pm

Shut up Chandler,you are playing like trash,Hibbert is OWNING you at both ends of the floor,and here you are pretending like you are playing great smh. :x
Grandad434
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#3 » by Grandad434 » Mon May 13, 2013 5:28 pm

I agree that Roy is owning him, but Chandler is obviously playing injured too. He's not the defensive force he was last year and Roy seems to finally be figuring out how to play big man ball. The Knicks made a HUGE mistake bringing over so many Nugget problem children. JR and Martin can be huge pluses or major problems and you just gotta roll the dice I suppose. But when a championship is on the line, you better be hoping those 2 goofballs come through and bring the noise!
cs hauser
Suspended
And1: 75

Post#4 » by cs hauser » Mon May 13, 2013 5:41 pm

RealGM Wiretap wrote:"You want to take over the game or you want to make a big shot where you (should) stick to the game plan," said Chandler, not mentioning Anthony by name. "A good team wins basketball games. Unless you’re a great, great, great, great individual…and we only have a few of those come through.”

What makes people assume Chandler wasn't talking about J.R. Smith?

Return to Wiretap Discussion