Ryan Anderson's Girlfriend Gia Allemand Passes Away

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Ryan Anderson's Girlfriend Gia Allemand Passes Away 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:14 pm

Gia Allemand, girlfriend of Ryan Anderson, has passed away at the age of 29.

Allemand had been hospitalized in New Orleans since Monday.

Allemand was a model that appeared on The Bachelor.

Via TMZ

watpho71
Junior
And1: 111

Re: Ryan Anderson's Girlfriend Gia Allemand Passes Away 

Post#2 » by watpho71 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:11 pm

RIP Gia. Condolences to her family and friends.
JV4MVP
General Manager
And1: 9,582

Post#3 » by JV4MVP » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:30 pm

Rumor that it was a suicide. So sad.
Jaggard
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#4 » by Jaggard » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:43 pm

If anyone can rebound from this it's Ryan Anderson.

8-)
Rooster
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11

Post#5 » by Rooster » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:18 pm

People.com's slightly more in-depth version: http://www.people.com/people/article/0, ... 30,00.html
Schadenfreude wrote:Not going to lie, if I found out that one of the seemingly illiterate morons we'd banned on the Raptors board was Primoz Brezec, it'd pretty much make my decade.
sfxx
Ballboy

Post#6 » by sfxx » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:32 pm

Jaggard wrote:If anyone can rebound from this it's Ryan Anderson.

8-)

I chuckled and now I am 100% going to hell.
Brovva Blaqq
Banned User
And1: 67

Post#7 » by Brovva Blaqq » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:39 pm

**** you guys! No need to make fun of this.

God bless Ryan, with the help of Jesus our saviour you will be able to move on!
Chaos Engine
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,244

Post#8 » by Chaos Engine » Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:45 pm

I feel bad, I remember hating her on Bachelor Pad (don't judge me).
No More Lottery
Ballboy
And1: 3

Post#9 » by No More Lottery » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:31 pm

Brovva Blaqq wrote:**** you guys! No need to make fun of this.

This is definitely a shock and my condolences go out to Gia's family as well as Ryan, but I have to ask Brovva this question, "What happens to Gia's soul considering that she essentially died from her own hand?" Purgatory? Hell? Real honest question.
I'm still trying to wipe the Chris Cohen stink off of me. Banging dirty pirate hookers barely masked the smell. Playoffs you say? It's a start...
Badandy
Junior
And1: 18

Post#10 » by Badandy » Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:43 pm

No More Lottery wrote:

This is definitely a shock and my condolences go out to Gia's family as well as Ryan, but I have to ask Brovva this question, "What happens to Gia's soul considering that she essentially died from her own hand?" Purgatory? Hell? Real honest question.

The honest answer is that anyone who claims to know what will happen to her "soul" is either lying or delusional. There's zero evidence for the accuracy of supernatural religious claims.

Let's keep Jesus/Allah out of this and show some sympathy to the fact that thousands of people every year experience issues that result in suicide.
Woodsanity
RealGM
And1: 9,939

Post#11 » by Woodsanity » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:15 pm

Badandy wrote:
No More Lottery wrote:

The honest answer is that anyone who claims to know what will happen to her "soul" is either lying or delusional. There's zero evidence for the accuracy of supernatural religious claims.

Let's keep Jesus/Allah out of this and show some sympathy to the fact that thousands of people every year experience issues that result in suicide.

Well said. Suicide and depression are serious problems.

Only the playoffs separate the true great ones and frauds.
sfxx
Ballboy

Post#12 » by sfxx » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:23 pm

I didn't mean to mock or make fun of it, just his comment. I know this is tragic and serious and my condolences go out to Ryan and Gia's family. Sorry if you were offended.
GeneralNbaFan
Pro Prospect
And1: 34

Post#13 » by GeneralNbaFan » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:06 am

Badandy wrote:

How can you claim stuff like that before reading books, which explain logically these topics? Its a science for himself and you dont normally see people talking about science that they dont study/understand. I mean just ask people to PROOF you these topics, if they arent able, then you have a point. But dont judge before reading/asking. And there are also a lot of topics I dont understand, but it doesnt mean they are wrong. It just means that I need to read them more to understand.
If you are really interested I can show you some links, where you can read stuff like " Proof of God's existence" and so on and then build your opinion.
Blue_and_Whte
RealGM
And1: 9,238

Post#14 » by Blue_and_Whte » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:26 am

Jaggard wrote:Jaggard
Ballboy

If anyone can rebound from this it's Ryan Anderson.

8-)

Sad that people create fake accounts just to spew this crap. Gives a little insight how much of a failure you are at life. Punks like you make fun of this stuff until it happens to someone close to you.

Ryan's a good dude and I wish him all the best moving forward.
Faith, Family, Basketball
#2A
#Adopt
FNQ
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 20,007

Post#15 » by FNQ » Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:05 am

GeneralNbaFan wrote:
Badandy wrote:

How can you claim stuff like that before reading books, which explain logically these topics? Its a science for himself and you dont normally see people talking about science that they dont study/understand. I mean just ask people to PROOF you these topics, if they arent able, then you have a point. But dont judge before reading/asking. And there are also a lot of topics I dont understand, but it doesnt mean they are wrong. It just means that I need to read them more to understand.
If you are really interested I can show you some links, where you can read stuff like " Proof of God's existence" and so on and then build your opinion.

This isn't happening. We have Off-Topic and Current Affairs forums for this. This topic deserves its own thread, as does the religion debate.
RoyalMajesty
Banned User
And1: 1,278

Post#16 » by RoyalMajesty » Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:33 am

Stay strong Ryan. Condolences to their families and friends.
GeneralNbaFan
Pro Prospect
And1: 34

Post#17 » by GeneralNbaFan » Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:14 am

FireNellieQuick wrote:
GeneralNbaFan wrote:
Badandy wrote:

This isn't happening. We have Off-Topic and Current Affairs forums for this. This topic deserves its own thread, as does the religion debate.

Oh sorry you are right... I just couldnt stop to answer...
JETBlack
Ballboy
And1: 1

Post#18 » by JETBlack » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:24 pm

scrubbed

Return to Wiretap Discussion