Dragic On Board With McDonough's Vision For Suns, Excited To Play Alongside Bledsoe

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Dragic On Board With McDonough's Vision For Suns, Excited To Play Alongside Bledsoe 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:12 am

Goran Dragic endorsed the Phoenix Suns’ offseason moves, including the acquisition of Eric Bledsoe.

"I’m really excited with what they’re doing," Dragic said. "I talked with Ryan [McDonough] and Jeff [Hornacek] a couple of times. They told me what they're doing and how they want to do things. I think it's awesome."

McDonough and Hornacek have expressed optimism over a proposed plan to start Dragic and Bledsoe together in the backcourt.

"He’s a mini-Lebron James," Dragic said of Bledsoe. "He’s got that big strength so when he's in the open court, he’s unstoppable. Like a lot of fans know, I like to play fast basketball. When I get the ball to the other guy, he’s going to run. We’re going to score a lot of points."

Via Matt Petersen/Suns.com

rockmanslim
General Manager
And1: 5,284

Re: Dragic On Board With McDonough's Vision For Suns, Excite 

Post#2 » by rockmanslim » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:16 am

"Excited To Play Alongside Bledsoe"?

click

"Harden's a guy that averages 26 in the NBA, but if he was on the playground with you he'd only average about 5 because they wouldn't let him get those free throws." --Scott Hastings, April 6, 2013

King4Day
RealGM
And1: 9,224

Post#3 » by King4Day » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:08 pm

rockmanslim wrote:"Excited To Play Alongside Bledsoe"?

If he said "I'm excited to play along side Shannon Brown again", then I'd agree.
"Sometimes, the dragon wins" #RallyTheValley
LaRance
Bench Warmer
And1: 104

Post#4 » by LaRance » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:00 pm

DarkHawk wrote:

If he said "I'm excited to play along side Shannon Brown again", then I'd agree.

Bledsoe's a proper point guard dude. stop hating. Trust me he's gonna be nice on Sun's
King4Day
RealGM
And1: 9,224

Post#5 » by King4Day » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:36 am

LaRance wrote:
DarkHawk wrote:

Bledsoe's a proper point guard dude. stop hating. Trust me he's gonna be nice on Sun's

How am I hating? You are insinuating that Dragic is lying, saying he's excited to play with Bledsoe. If that wasn't your intent then you misused the gif.

If he said he was excited to play with Brown, then yes, he's lying. But he should be stoked to play with Bledsoe.
"Sometimes, the dragon wins" #RallyTheValley

Return to Wiretap Discussion