Derrick Rose Remains Uninterested In Recruiting Players To Bulls

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Derrick Rose Remains Uninterested In Recruiting Players To Bulls 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:36 pm

Derrick Rose remains uninterested in recruiting players to join the Chicago Bulls.

"I don't recruit," Rose told rappler.com this week. "If anyone wants to play with me, I wouldn't mind playing with, it could be anybody in the NBA, but as far as recruiting, I never did or never will."

Rose didn't attempt to recruit LeBron James or Dwyane Wade when they were free agents in 2010.

Via Chicago Tribune

The59Sound
Head Coach
And1: 917

Re: Derrick Rose Remains Uninterested In Recruiting Players 

Post#2 » by The59Sound » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:46 pm

Give it time. He can't dial a phone until the muscle memory comes back. #Leadership
R-DAWG wrote:Look guys, no matter what happens we know Fegan is a man of his word and Dwight Howard doesn't change his mind once he makes a decision.

The Quantifiable Connection: An Interstellar fan site.
http://www.quantifiableconnection.com
jstudabaka
Bench Warmer
And1: 681

Post#3 » by jstudabaka » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:54 pm

Playa sure didn't look like he needed any help against 'Bron in 2011 :roll:
Slim_Charles
Sixth Man
And1: 1,516

Post#4 » by Slim_Charles » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:02 pm

All you Bulls' fans are clowns. I don't why y'all hating on D-ROSE.

Who cares if he missed the playoffs, this guy is your franchise! He needs to be 100% physically and MENTALLY. All you clowns are acting tough over the internet saying this guy is soft and Rose actually comes back a stronger player. Recruiting is for suckers man, what happened to the good old days when there was REAL competition in the NBA, none of this p**sy sh*t.
Roseventyfour
Sophomore
And1: 2

Post#5 » by Roseventyfour » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:08 pm

jstudabaka wrote:Playa sure didn't look like he needed any help against 'Bron in 2011 :roll:

Based on the result it would seem he did need some help.
bbintheheezy
Sophomore
And1: 3

Post#6 » by bbintheheezy » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:09 pm

Jim Lahey wrote:All you Bulls' fans are clowns. I don't why y'all hating on D-ROSE.

Who cares if he missed the playoffs, this guy is your franchise! He needs to be 100% physically and MENTALLY. All you clowns are acting tough over the internet saying this guy is soft and Rose actually comes back a stronger player. Recruiting is for suckers man, what happened to the good old days when there was REAL competition in the NBA, none of this p**sy sh*t.

talk about a internet tough guy, this is the definition right here
bbintheheezy
Sophomore
And1: 3

Post#7 » by bbintheheezy » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:15 pm

Roseventyfour wrote:
jstudabaka wrote:Playa sure didn't look like he needed any help against 'Bron in 2011 :roll:

it's crazy that so many people don't know what sarcasm is
truthiness
Banned User
And1: 140

Post#8 » by truthiness » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:38 pm

Jim Lahey wrote:All you Bulls' fans are clowns. I don't why y'all hating on D-ROSE.

A history lesson might do you good.

You might find out how Magic refused to play for the Bulls, or how some former superstars forced trades. Jabbar, IIRC, was one of them. Yeah, they didn't recruit, they said they wanted to play for a better team.

People who talk about "the good old days" are one of the 3:
* people with an agenda to push
* old farts who idealize those times cause they were young and everything felt better and/or their memory is worse than Rose's muscle memory
* kids who don't really know what they are talking about but think it makes them sound smart (aka hipsters)
Winsome Gerbil
RealGM
And1: 13,086

Post#9 » by Winsome Gerbil » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:49 pm

Glad in some ways he's not joining all the team up nonsense of the generation of cowards ahead of him. But on the other hand, if you are the franchise, you have to take more responsibility than that.
youblewwit
Sophomore
And1: 10

Post#10 » by youblewwit » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:57 pm

The59Sound wrote:Give it time. He can't dial a phone until the muscle memory comes back. #Leadership

Not sure how the muscle memory can come back if he's never used it. Apparently you didn't read or can't read, but here, I'll post the quote again... "but as far as recruiting, I never did or never will."
Wildcat
RealGM
And1: 1,485

Post#11 » by Wildcat » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:59 pm

He isn't going to be the same player, anyway. Either way, franchise tag is more than a title. It's about creating an environment other players would like to be apart of. If you're going to be stand off-ish, then you pretty much sealed the deal. This kid needs to grow up.
The59Sound
Head Coach
And1: 917

Post#12 » by The59Sound » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:40 am

youblewwit wrote:
The59Sound wrote:Give it time. He can't dial a phone until the muscle memory comes back. #Leadership

Not sure how the muscle memory can come back if he's never used it. Apparently you didn't read or can't read, but here, I'll post the quote again... "but as far as recruiting, I never did or never will."

:cry:
R-DAWG wrote:Look guys, no matter what happens we know Fegan is a man of his word and Dwight Howard doesn't change his mind once he makes a decision.

The Quantifiable Connection: An Interstellar fan site.
http://www.quantifiableconnection.com
captlopez0012
Junior
And1: 8

Post#13 » by captlopez0012 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:24 am

this just reaffirms my negative belief in both derrick roses heart and work ethic. you are supposed to be the franchise player. it is a franchise players responsibility to do whatever he can to entice others to come play with him. but its also the franchises players job to show up if hes available in the playoffs so its not the first time youve let your teammates down.
Woodsanity
RealGM
And1: 9,907

Post#14 » by Woodsanity » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:45 am

How people can consider this a positive thing is beyond me.

Only the playoffs separate the true great ones and frauds.
captlopez0012
Junior
And1: 8

Post#15 » by captlopez0012 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:17 am

Winsome Gerbil wrote:Glad in some ways he's not joining all the team up nonsense of the generation of cowards ahead of him. But on the other hand, if you are the franchise, you have to take more responsibility than that.

i agree with you that i dont like the "super teams" we have nowadays. it kills any chance at competitive balance in the league. but i cant fault the players for doing it. wouldnt we all rather work with our friends if we had the opportunity? and if you can join your friends and win, why not? however i dont think a player of lebrons stature should ever have relocated to somebody elses team. he is better than that.
BallerTalk
Lead Assistant
And1: 6,816

Post#16 » by BallerTalk » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:28 am

Winsome Gerbil wrote:Glad in some ways he's not joining all the team up nonsense of the generation of cowards ahead of him....

captlopez0012 wrote:i agree with you that i dont like the "super teams" we have nowadays. it kills any chance at competitive balance in the league....

I'm still amazed by how many so called fans think the act of talent teaming up with talent is a recent phenomena.
You checkin' for the sound of the beast
I'm the hound, I'ma creep, I get down, I'ma eat
I'ma keep somethin' to lay a naysayer to sleep
-
Frank Mulely
Head Coach
And1: 649

Post#17 » by Frank Mulely » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:54 am

captlopez0012 wrote:
Winsome Gerbil wrote:Glad in some ways he's not joining all the team up nonsense of the generation of cowards ahead of him. But on the other hand, if you are the franchise, you have to take more responsibility than that.

i agree with you that i dont like the "super teams" we have nowadays. it kills any chance at competitive balance in the league. but i cant fault the players for doing it. wouldnt we all rather work with our friends if we had the opportunity? and if you can join your friends and win, why not? however i dont think a player of lebrons stature should ever have relocated to somebody elses team. he is better than that.

Yeah I miss the old days when we had parity with teams like Celtics with Bird/McHale/DJ/Chief and Lakers with Magic/Kareem/Worthy and Sixers with Doc/Moses/Mo Cheeks. Those were the days, man.
Shv3d wrote:
Frank Mulely wrote:Honestly if this was the 80s

The official motto of RealGM.
Lindecision
Banned User
And1: 151

Post#18 » by Lindecision » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:11 am

Rose won't be winning any rings if he doesn't recruit
beeflow
Junior
And1: 296

Post#19 » by beeflow » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:36 pm

This dude is a joke straight up. Just shows he is not at the proper mindset of winning. I hope you enjoy the treadmill Bulls fans, playoffs and second round exits. You guys ain't winning no 'ships if Rose doesn't recruit. Every f*cking star recruits. From Cp3, Kobe, Bron, etc.
IMAN5
General Manager
And1: 5,666

Post#20 » by IMAN5 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:56 pm

bbintheheezy wrote:
Roseventyfour wrote:

it's crazy that so many people don't know what sarcasm is
instagram.com/510movement

Return to Wiretap Discussion