Lakers Reach Out To Lamar Odom

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Lakers Reach Out To Lamar Odom 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:56 pm

The Los Angeles Lakers recently reached out to Lamar Odom.

The Lakers reached out on a personal level rather than potentially expressing interest in the free agent.

Odom dealt with personal issues in the offseason, including drugs and alcohols, according to multiple reports.

Via Ramona Shelburne/ESPN

captlopez0012
Junior
And1: 8

Re: Lakers Reach Out To Lamar Odom 

Post#2 » by captlopez0012 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:17 am

this would be a low risk, high reward pick up. if he performed, lamar would be a better stretch 4 option than jordan hill. be good for odom too. addicts need something positive to occupy their time.
LaRance
Bench Warmer
And1: 104

Post#3 » by LaRance » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:47 am

captlopez0012 wrote:this would be a low risk, high reward pick up. if he performed, lamar would be a better stretch 4 option than jordan hill. be good for odom too. addicts need something positive to occupy their time.

that's true. Lamar usually does well career wise and personal life wise when he's on the Lakers roster. hope he gets better either way
IMAN5
General Manager
And1: 5,666

Post#4 » by IMAN5 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:44 am

LaRance wrote:
captlopez0012 wrote:this would be a low risk, high reward pick up. if he performed, lamar would be a better stretch 4 option than jordan hill. be good for odom too. addicts need something positive to occupy their time.

that's true. Lamar usually does well career wise and personal life wise when he's on the Lakers roster. hope he gets better either way

you're undervaluing Jordan Hill. That guy is a beast on the boards and constantly working, pure energy guy.
instagram.com/510movement
Fellow72
Junior
And1: 141

Post#5 » by Fellow72 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:45 am

The kardashians were screwing with him mentally. They had the whole world thinking he was some cocaine addict, but when he was made to take the test for nba teams, he was completely clean. I hope all of that drama didn't take him out of it too much, those kardashians are evil as hell.
captlopez0012
Junior
And1: 8

Post#6 » by captlopez0012 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:57 am

IMAN5 wrote:
LaRance wrote:

you're undervaluing Jordan Hill. That guy is a beast on the boards and constantly working, pure energy guy.

i like jordan hill. but hes not better than a lamar odom that is playing to his level. and i could care less for hill as a jump shooting forward in dantonis system. i value him as a backup big coming off the bench providing energy and hustle plays.
chesterisme
Sophomore
And1: 51

Post#7 » by chesterisme » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:00 am

No one is ever a stable person after being apart of the Sex Tape Family for only a second. May god rest Odom's soul.
BballFever1
Senior
And1: 142

Post#8 » by BballFever1 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:09 pm

This could help out Lamar a lot and hopefully get his life back on the right path after being taken over my the kartrashians
Donnyxc
Starter
And1: 247

Post#9 » by Donnyxc » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:16 pm

Misleading article title.
"If I had to choose a player to take a shot to save a game I'd choose Michael Jordan; If I had to choose a player to take a shot to save my life...I'd take Larry Bird." - Pat Riley

Return to Wiretap Discussion