Source: Mike Woodson Allows MSG Employee To Follow Him

Moderators: Domejandro, bwgood77

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 295

Source: Mike Woodson Allows MSG Employee To Follow Him 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Thu Nov 7, 2013 6:32 pm

Whether it is at home or road games, Mike Woodson allows a Madison Square Garden employee to follow him where he goes, according to a report citing a source.

In an awkward scene last season, the employee wouldn’t leave Woodson’s side as the coach met with family and friends outside the visiting team locker room in Atlanta.

Woodson told an ESPN radio show on Wednesday that is not concerned with possibly being fired as head coach of the New York Knicks.

“I have been at this thing 30 years,” Woodson said. “And the one thing I never and will never do is look over my shoulder. I won’t do that. I got too much pride for that. I think what we have done here for the last few years, we made some major ground and some major steps."

Via Frank Isola/New York Daily News

SteveNizzy
Junior
And1: 8

Re: Source: Mike Woodson Allows MSG Employee To Follow Him 

Post#2 » by SteveNizzy » Thu Nov 7, 2013 6:38 pm

The knicks are incapable of running a team, i do nothing but praise mike woodson for the job he did last season with this squad. but how is he getting a **** load of heat when its actually the players that should be at fault, .... wait not even the players but Mr. Dolan and Steve Mills who did nothing in their strength to put together a team good like last years.

Return to Wiretap Discussion