Derrick Rose Wants To Be Smart Returning From Hamstring Tightness

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Derrick Rose Wants To Be Smart Returning From Hamstring Tightness 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:35 am

Derrick Rose suffered his first-ever hamstring injury on Monday and has not practiced with the Chicago Bulls since.

Rose missed Friday's win over the Toronto Raptors and is a game-time decision to play against the Indiana Pacers on Saturday, but it would not be surprising if he sat out.

"Just being smart about the situation," Rose said. "There's nothing like rest. The tightness just didn't loosen up. If it's still tight, there's no need to (play Saturday).

"I want to play in every game because I really have to catch a rhythm. But management and the training staff really just tell me to take my time. We just have to be patient."

Rose missed the entire 2012-13 due to a torn ACL.

Via K.C. Johnson/Chicago Tribune

wyntonlennox
Ballboy
And1: 0

Re: Derrick Rose Wants To Be Smart Returning From Hamstring  

Post#2 » by wyntonlennox » Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:53 am

In other words see you January Derrick...
Winsome Gerbil
RealGM
And1: 13,086

Post#3 » by Winsome Gerbil » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:26 am

Heh. Uhoh. Wonder if he'll be ready by camp?
TheRealBlizzy
Banned User
And1: 478

Post#4 » by TheRealBlizzy » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:49 pm

told everyone.

oh yea all you bulls fans acting like its minor - im on year 3 of rehab from a minor knee surgery because my hamstring kept having problems recovering..
Woodsanity
RealGM
And1: 9,945

Post#5 » by Woodsanity » Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:23 pm

More like he is scared to play against the Pacers. This guy is such a mental and physical midget.... Can't believe this fraud took home the MVP.

Only the playoffs separate the true great ones and frauds.
MalcolmXing
Banned User
And1: 503

Post#6 » by MalcolmXing » Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:52 pm

Woodsanity wrote:More like he is scared to play against the Pacers. This guy is such a mental and physical midget.... Can't believe this fraud took home the MVP.

LMFAO are u a Knicks fan? I guess you forgot how many games this dude took over & how many times this dude has blown past cats, you're an idiot & a troll.
Woodsanity
RealGM
And1: 9,945

Post#7 » by Woodsanity » Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:01 pm

MalcolmXing wrote:
Woodsanity wrote:More like he is scared to play against the Pacers. This guy is such a mental and physical midget.... Can't believe this fraud took home the MVP.

LMFAO are u a Knicks fan? I guess you forgot how many games this dude took over & how many times this dude has blown past cats, you're an idiot & a troll.

So mad cause I am stating facts. :cry:
Yea he can blow past people. He is explosive. Big deal? He has no jump shot and his play style makes him injury prone + he is mentally weak.

I am guessing you probably though Rose was a top 3 player during his MVP season? :lol:

Only the playoffs separate the true great ones and frauds.
MalcolmXing
Banned User
And1: 503

Post#8 » by MalcolmXing » Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:06 pm

Woodsanity wrote:
MalcolmXing wrote:

Yea he can blow past people. He is explosive. Big deal? He has no jump shot and his play style makes him injury prone + he is mentally weak.

Oh so he does have some incredible physical feats? Got it so now you're contradicting yaself like the brainless nba fan you are.
Slim_Charles
Sixth Man
And1: 1,516

Post#9 » by Slim_Charles » Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:00 pm

I bet you any money that this fool wasn't saying what he is saying here BEFORE his ACL injury! You're the definition of a clown with NO basketball knowledge.
Michael Scott
Pro Prospect
And1: 1,109

Post#10 » by Michael Scott » Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:31 pm

Woodsanity wrote:
MalcolmXing wrote:

I am guessing you probably though Rose was a top 3 player during his MVP season? :lol:

You're the worst type of person. You're the type of person that gives NBA fans a bad name. I never attack somebody's knowledge or credibility, but yours is so little I can't help myself. Anybody who thinks derrick rose wasn't a top 3 player in his MVP year, doesn't know basketball. I can't wait for him to regain his form, and people like you will officially be shut up for good.
Derrick Rose will do 1 of 2 things in the 2014-2015 NBA Season: 1) Return to MVP form and prove you wrong, or 2) Fail to return to MVP form and prove me wrong. Either way, one of us will end up looking like an ***hole.
MegaK
Bench Warmer
And1: 133

Post#11 » by MegaK » Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:30 am

He is right to be cautious. It is only November. No need to push it now.
tcs10cu
Ballboy
And1: 1

Post#12 » by tcs10cu » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:25 am

Awesome, Bulls beat the Pacers tonight behind Rose's 6 threes...now you sound dumb
inquisitive
RealGM
And1: 2,844

Post#13 » by inquisitive » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:18 pm

beating pacers last nite..
KARD "You n Me " Mnet Countdown
www.youtube.com/watch?v=77b3zg3OhgI

Return to Wiretap Discussion