Jimmer Fredette Receiving Increased Opportunity In Kings' Rotation

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 294

Jimmer Fredette Receiving Increased Opportunity In Kings' Rotation 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:05 am

Jimmer Fredette has received increased minutes in the Sacramento Kings' past two games, and the guard believes he will now get a legitimate opportunity to prove that he belongs in an NBA rotation.

“It seems like that,” Fredette said. “I played in two games, and we won both of them, and it was great to be a part of that. Hopefully they will, and I think they really will. They’re trying to find a chemistry on this team and help us get wins. It’s up to them, but I think they’re true to that.”

The Kings appear to be playing Fredette due to their need for outside shooting -- not to showcase him as a potential trade candidate.

“I feel like I’m ready and I’ll keep getting better,” Fredette said.

Via Jason Jones/Sacramento Bee

ryguy3711
Sophomore
And1: 28

Re: Jimmer Fredette Receiving Increased Opportunity In Kings 

Post#2 » by ryguy3711 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:23 am

The Kings are a joke. Jimmer is so much better than so many combo guards in the league. Now that they want to trade him, they are trying to showcase how good he is. Here's a thought stupid Sacramento, play him more often because of how good he is and you will win more games. Don't just play him to show how good he is to other teams. He should have had the chance to show how good he is to your team for the last 3 years. What a joke. And I don't buy for a second that they are actually playing him more because they want to win now. Remember, they just declined his option. Jimmer is gone sooner or later, so I guarantee they are trying to boost his trade value instead of getting nothing in return when he walks away to an actual legitimate NBA team. Shame.
Quazza
Head Coach
And1: 1,727

Post#3 » by Quazza » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:58 am

ryguy3711 wrote:The Kings are a joke. Jimmer is so much better than so many combo guards in the league.

:lol:
KevinMcreynolds wrote:BIG DICK BOB DOIN WORK

KGdaBom wrote:You can go back and read every post I made. Never said one bad thing about one person until Coxy came up with his Vagiclean comment
MalcolmXing
Banned User
And1: 503

Post#4 » by MalcolmXing » Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:02 am

ryguy3711 wrote:The Kings are a joke. Jimmer is so much better than so many combo guards in the league. Now that they want to trade him, they are trying to showcase how good he is. Here's a thought stupid Sacramento, play him more often because of how good he is and you will win more games. Don't just play him to show how good he is to other teams. He should have had the chance to show how good he is to your team for the last 3 years. What a joke. And I don't buy for a second that they are actually playing him more because they want to win now. Remember, they just declined his option. Jimmer is gone sooner or later, so I guarantee they are trying to boost his trade value instead of getting nothing in return when he walks away to an actual legitimate NBA team. Shame.

Are u from Utah..? Lol
bluebox
Banned User
And1: 0

Post#5 » by bluebox » Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:26 am

MalcolmXing wrote:
ryguy3711 wrote:The Kings are a joke. Jimmer is so much better than so many combo guards in the league. Now that they want to trade him, they are trying to showcase how good he is. Here's a thought stupid Sacramento, play him more often because of how good he is and you will win more games. Don't just play him to show how good he is to other teams. He should have had the chance to show how good he is to your team for the last 3 years. What a joke. And I don't buy for a second that they are actually playing him more because they want to win now. Remember, they just declined his option. Jimmer is gone sooner or later, so I guarantee they are trying to boost his trade value instead of getting nothing in return when he walks away to an actual legitimate NBA team. Shame.

Are u from Utah..? Lol

Maybe his brother or dad.
ryguy3711
Sophomore
And1: 28

Post#6 » by ryguy3711 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:13 am

bluebox wrote:
MalcolmXing wrote:

Are u from Utah..? Lol

I'm a white rapper named TJ. Ok, not really. And no, I'm not from Utah. I should clarify, I don't think Jimmer will be an all-star or anything anytime soon. I just think he is a legit NBA player and hasn't had a chance to really prove himself. Now suddenly, the Kings are trying to showcase him for other teams rather than using his talents to actually win. It's kind of ironic.
2Mas
Head Coach
And1: 3,996

Post#7 » by 2Mas » Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:30 pm

Hes a good rotation player. Needs to get off the Kings though. Vasquez & Thomas are a solid pg dou. McLemore is the future & Thornton guns out. Just no room for him. Would love to see him on Utah, they could really use his shooting & ball handling.
gokings2010
Sophomore
And1: 6

Post#8 » by gokings2010 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:57 pm

Wat games are u watching? Im a die hard Kings fan and a season ticket holder. Jimmer is a complete bum and if u want him on ur team ill take a bag of chips for him. He takes shots out of rotation. He feels like he always has to control the ball to be good and thats his flaw. He has no fundamentals. Everytime he dribbles they set a trap and he cant get passes through and thats why he rides the bench.Im sure he can shoot the ball as he is a "pro" but to dominate the ball like ur a allstar has to go. The bonehead plays has to go. Basically Jimmer must go!!

ryguy3711 wrote:
bluebox wrote:
MalcolmXing wrote:
Are u from Utah..? Lol

I'm a white rapper named TJ. Ok, not really. And no, I'm not from Utah. I should clarify, I don't think Jimmer will be an all-star or anything anytime soon. I just think he is a legit NBA player and hasn't had a chance to really prove himself. Now suddenly, the Kings are trying to showcase him for other teams rather than using his talents to actually win. It's kind of ironic.
malgus
Rookie
And1: 116

Post#9 » by malgus » Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:40 pm

Kings are trying to showcase him so they can trade him

Return to Wiretap Discussion