Varejao Believes LeBron 'Probably Wants To Play At Home' With Cavaliers

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Varejao Believes LeBron 'Probably Wants To Play At Home' With Cavaliers 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:46 pm

Anderson Varejao discussed the chances of LeBron James returning to the Cleveland Cavaliers after bolting the organization in free agency of 2010 and winning multiple NBA championships with the Miami Heat.

“It could happen,” Varejao said Tuesday. “Bron is from Akron. Akron is not too far from here. Eventually in his career, he probably wants to play at home.”

Varejao admitted he did not like the way James left the Cavaliers in July 2010, announcing his decision in a one-hour television special.

“Going back to that, I think the way he left was wrong,” Varejao said. “But regardless … He helped me a lot, helped my game and helped me as a person. I have nothing against him. It could happen.”

The Cavaliers host the Heat on Wednesday night.

Via Jason Lloyd/Akron Beacon Journal

Roseventyfour
Sophomore
And1: 2

Re: Varejao Believes LeBron 'Probably Wants To Play At Home' 

Post#2 » by Roseventyfour » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:12 pm

He's already been there and done that. He would be a fool to go back there after the way they treated him. Who leaves a championship contender to go to a garbage team anyway? Maybe when he's 38 he would entertain that nonsense.
luss54321
Starter
And1: 297

Post#3 » by luss54321 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:19 pm

In a couple year Cleveland could have a better supporting cast than Miami... Right now, without Lebron, the Heat are 4-8 seed in the struggling Eastern conference. DWade will be 32 in a couple months, but he had his meniscus removed and will decline rapidly in a few years. Bosh is alright. Outside of that they have over-the-hill role players. Miami is one of the oldest teams in the league. Cleveland is one of the youngest.
JBreezeNY
RealGM
And1: 10,734

Post#4 » by JBreezeNY » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:22 pm

Roseventyfour wrote:He's already been there and done that. He would be a fool to go back there after the way they treated him. Who leaves a championship contender to go to a garbage team anyway? Maybe when he's 38 he would entertain that nonsense.

Right, Lebron's the innocent victim in all of this and the Cavs are the big bad bullies that treated him so horrible.

:-?
Dolphin Lips
Pro Prospect
And1: 48

Post#5 » by Dolphin Lips » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:23 pm

Roseventyfour wrote:He's already been there and done that. He would be a fool to go back there after the way they treated him. Who leaves a championship contender to go to a garbage team anyway? Maybe when he's 38 he would entertain that nonsense.

Heat won't be a contender throughout the life of Bosh, Wade and LeBrons deals-- not enough space unless they ship one of them away and to many up an coming teams like the Blazers, Warriors, Rockets, OKC who's already established--- Makes sense for him to stay in the East and form a new 'big 3', only the Pacers are a real threat in the East
STOP STEALING MY AVATARS

dkjjr
Junior
And1: 17

Post#6 » by dkjjr » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:46 pm

JBreezeNY wrote:

Right, Lebron's the innocent victim in all of this and the Cavs are the big bad bullies that treated him so horrible.

LeBron = Creepy girlfriend who looks through all your texts and listens in on your conversations then decides to leave you and it turns out she was cheating on you the whole time

Cavs management = Angry boyfriend who now wants the girlfriend (LeBron) to pay or come crawling back

Cavs fans = Hitman the angry boyfriend (Cavs management) hired to do the dirty work
GoSixersBro
Head Coach
And1: 2,481

Post#7 » by GoSixersBro » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:36 pm

dkjjr wrote:
JBreezeNY wrote:

LeBron = Creepy girlfriend who looks through all your texts and listens in on your conversations then decides to leave you and it turns out she was cheating on you the whole time

Cavs management = Angry boyfriend who now wants the girlfriend (LeBron) to pay or come crawling back

Cavs fans = Hitman the angry boyfriend (Cavs management) hired to do the dirty work

Iguodala is the creepy girlfriend who was cheating on the Nuggets right in front of their faces.
Here Lies The Process
May 13, 2013 - April 6, 2016
A BETTER DJ
Sixth Man
And1: 302

Post#8 » by A BETTER DJ » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:51 pm

I would love ton LBJ back in Cleveland! Once Miami is done with their run I think it is very possible.
Top notch Wedding DJ and photographer available nationwide. RealGM members Save $200 off our regular low prices!

GO MAGIC!
Walla86
Ballboy

Post#9 » by Walla86 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:01 am

A BETTER DJ wrote:I would love ton LBJ back in Cleveland! Once Miami is done with their run I think it is very possible.

With LeBron anything can happen. His word is meaningless so you never know.
nikster
RealGM
And1: 11,833

Post#10 » by nikster » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:17 am

Walla86 wrote:
A BETTER DJ wrote:I would love ton LBJ back in Cleveland! Once Miami is done with their run I think it is very possible.

how is his word meaningless?
dkjjr wrote:
JBreezeNY wrote:

Lebron, the sexy girlfriend that nobody wants, and stuck with the loser boyfriend despite the fact they havent provided anything in over 7 years
Cavs management/fans - dead beat boyfriend who doesnt know how to treat a girl but expects her to stay anyway because....just because
nikster
RealGM

Post#11 » by nikster » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:18 am

nikster wrote:
Walla86 wrote:

how is his word meaningless?
dkjjr wrote:
JBreezeNY wrote:Right, Lebron's the innocent victim in all of this and the Cavs are the big bad bullies that treated him so horrible.

Lebron, the sexy girlfriend that nobody wants, and stuck with the loser boyfriend despite the fact they havent provided anything in over 7 years
Cavs management/fans - dead beat boyfriend who doesnt know how to treat a girl but expects her to stay anyway because....just because

damn, i meant to say everybody wants lol. Kind of ruined the analogy
nikster
RealGM

Post#12 » by nikster » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:21 am

luss54321 wrote:In a couple year Cleveland could have a better supporting cast than Miami... Right now, without Lebron, the Heat are 4-8 seed in the struggling Eastern conference. DWade will be 32 in a couple months, but he had his meniscus removed and will decline rapidly in a few years. Bosh is alright. Outside of that they have over-the-hill role players. Miami is one of the oldest teams in the league. Cleveland is one of the youngest.

but they are still managed by the Cavs: a franchise that had two 1st overall picks, two 4th overall, and another 2 first rounders since Lebron left and they are still not in the playoffs. The only pick they got right, Irving, was a no brainer
Donnyxc
Starter
And1: 247

Post#13 » by Donnyxc » Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:46 am

Varejao probably won't be around to see it.
"If I had to choose a player to take a shot to save a game I'd choose Michael Jordan; If I had to choose a player to take a shot to save my life...I'd take Larry Bird." - Pat Riley
Rock Hardy
Sixth Man
And1: 1,868

Post#14 » by Rock Hardy » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:51 am

Ha! Lebron ain't leaving Miami. His wife is opening up a business down here, and he's making tons of commercials showcasing the city and the team. He might go back to Cleveland at the very end of his career, but that's it. Otherwise, he's a Heatle for life.
DontHateMiami
Sophomore
And1: 10

Post#15 » by DontHateMiami » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:46 pm

Yea, LeBron is coming home tonight to play in Cleveland! Varejao, come down to Miami next year for the min and get a ring down here, Big Z came close, but, you got more in the tank!
U hova
Pro Prospect
And1: 481

Post#16 » by U hova » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:11 pm

UncleDrew wrote:
Iguodala is the creepy girlfriend who was cheating on the Nuggets right in front of their faces.

I think this was uncalled for.
Roseventyfour
Sophomore

Post#17 » by Roseventyfour » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:50 pm

JBreezeNY wrote:

You better believe it hero. :lol:

Return to Wiretap Discussion