Kobe Bryant Ready To Adapt Game Entering Final Phase Of Career

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Kobe Bryant Ready To Adapt Game Entering Final Phase Of Career 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:46 pm

Kobe Bryant is willing to allow his game to evolve as he enters the final phase of his career coming back from a torn Achilles.

“There’s different ways I can go,” Bryant said. “Obviously, the easier of the two would be if I could have the same type of explosiveness that I had last year. It makes my game very easy. But if it’s not there, I’m ready to adapt.”

Bryant signed a two-year, $48.5 million extension with the Los Angeles Lakers this week.

Via Howard Beck/Bleacher Report

mswenson
Banned User
And1: 147

Re: Kobe Bryant Ready To Adapt Game Entering Final Phase Of  

Post#2 » by mswenson » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:56 pm

He should have said that last year. Maybe they would still have a chance of a stacked team. Now no one wants to go their until he is gone
luss54321
Starter
And1: 297

Post#3 » by luss54321 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:50 pm

mswenson wrote:He should have said that last year. Maybe they would still have a chance of a stacked team. Now no one wants to go their until he is gone

Yea he was so terrible last year... 27, 6, and 6 on 46% shooting, who would want to play with such a trash player?
JellosJigglin
RealGM
And1: 9,400

Post#4 » by JellosJigglin » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:28 am

luss54321 wrote:
mswenson wrote:He should have said that last year. Maybe they would still have a chance of a stacked team. Now no one wants to go their until he is gone

Yea he was so terrible last year... 27, 6, and 6 on 46% shooting, who would want to play with such a trash player?

Dont bother :lol: . I don't get where this perception that Kobe was garbage last season is coming from. His defense has slipped with age but he has adjusted his game more than any superstar ever. Offense was still all-NBA last year. He single handedly saved the teams season when lottery looked inevitable and he guaranteed playoffs.
RIP BASKETBALL REASONS (DEC 8TH 2011 - OCT 11TH 2020)
pnxd
Ballboy
And1: 4

Post#5 » by pnxd » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:35 am

I am white-mamba. And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide.
The_Hater
GHOAT (Greatest Hater Of All Time)
And1: 40,048

Post#6 » by The_Hater » Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:22 pm

I'm far from a Kobe fan but Bryant played awesome last season, it was one of his most efficient seasons ever. The Laker's problem was that Howard, Gasol and Nash all took huge dips in production last season and all 3 are having similar struggles this season as well.
AthensBucks wrote:Lowry is done.
Nurse is below average at best.
Masai is overrated.
I dont get how so many people believe in the raptors,they have zero to chance to win it all.

April 14th, 2019.

Return to Wiretap Discussion