Jordan Crawford, LaMarcus Aldridge Named NBA Players Of The Week

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 293

Jordan Crawford, LaMarcus Aldridge Named NBA Players Of The Week 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Mon Dec 9, 2013 7:50 pm

Jordan Crawford and LaMarcus Aldridge have been named the Eastern Conference and Western Conference Players of the Week.

Crawford averaged 23.3 points on 61 percent shooting along with 6.7 assists and 3.0 rebounds in the Boston Celtics' 3-0 week.

Aldridge led the Blazers to a 3-1 while averaging 26.3 points, 12.8 rebounds, 4.5 assists and 1.5 steals.

Via RealGM Staff Report

Donnyxc
Starter
And1: 247

Re: Jordan Crawford, LaMarcus Aldridge Named NBA Players Of  

Post#2 » by Donnyxc » Mon Dec 9, 2013 7:59 pm

Proof again that Brad Stevens is the right man for this job, as much as I'm thankful for what Doc brought to the organization.

Jordan can say whatever he wants to Bill Simmons, he's backing it up.
"If I had to choose a player to take a shot to save a game I'd choose Michael Jordan; If I had to choose a player to take a shot to save my life...I'd take Larry Bird." - Pat Riley
thegreenlife
Pro Prospect
And1: 648

Post#3 » by thegreenlife » Mon Dec 9, 2013 9:09 pm

Donnyxc wrote:Proof again that Brad Stevens is the right man for this job, as much as I'm thankful for what Doc brought to the organization.

Jordan can say whatever he wants to Bill Simmons, he's backing it up.

The future is looking bright. Very bright
gcates
Sophomore
And1: 23

Post#4 » by gcates » Mon Dec 9, 2013 9:40 pm

I'm happy for Jordan...he's finally getting his chance to really play under a coach that is willing to give him some leeway.

Also, Stevens has been great and just as impressive as Brett Brown. Two excellent head coaches right there and good long-term hires by their respective franchises. Coaching is such an underrated factor in the rebuilding process in my opinion.

Return to Wiretap Discussion