Jazz Assign Ian Clark, Rudy Gobert To D-League

Moderators: bwgood77, Domejandro

RealGM Wiretap
RealGM
And1: 291

Jazz Assign Ian Clark, Rudy Gobert To D-League 

Post#1 » by RealGM Wiretap » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:39 am

The Utah Jazz have assigned rookie guard Ian Clark and rookie center Rudy Gobert to their NBA Development League (D-League) affiliate, the Bakersfield Jam.

Gobert has made 17 appearances for the Jazz in a reserve role, averaging 2.2 points, 4.6 rebounds and 0.82 blocks in 10.7 minutes.

Clark has appeared in eight games as a reserve for the Jazz, averaging 2.8 points in 8.8 minutes.

Via RealGM Staff Report

JazzMatt13
Analyst
And1: 293

Re: Jazz Assign Ian Clark, Rudy Gobert To D-League 

Post#2 » by JazzMatt13 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:32 am

Why does RealGM even bother posting Jazz news, no one else ever does....everyone not a Jazz fan isn't even going to know who they even are, mostly on account Jazz never get any love on internet or TV. Then the people who actually care, already know, cause they get the info about Jazz from Jazz.
Tave
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,356

Post#3 » by Tave » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:55 pm

Gobert has looked very impressive to me. Every second he's on the floor, he does something positive. You'd think they could find him some minutes.
pylb
General Manager
And1: 3,679

Post#4 » by pylb » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:17 am

JazzMatt13 wrote:Why does RealGM even bother posting Jazz news, no one else ever does....everyone not a Jazz fan isn't even going to know who they even are, mostly on account Jazz never get any love on internet or TV. Then the people who actually care, already know, cause they get the info about Jazz from Jazz.

They post stuff like this about other teams too.

And as a Bulls fan, I like seeing this. I only have time to follow Bulls news closely, but I like knowing what's going on around the league. If we were playing the Jazz soon, I'd like to know Gobert won't be on their roster for example.
JazzMatt13
Analyst
And1: 293

Post#5 » by JazzMatt13 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:19 pm

pylb wrote:
JazzMatt13 wrote:Why does RealGM even bother posting Jazz news, no one else ever does....everyone not a Jazz fan isn't even going to know who they even are, mostly on account Jazz never get any love on internet or TV. Then the people who actually care, already know, cause they get the info about Jazz from Jazz.

They post stuff like this about other teams too.

And as a Bulls fan, I like seeing this. I only have time to follow Bulls news closely, but I like knowing what's going on around the league. If we were playing the Jazz soon, I'd like to know Gobert won't be on their roster for example.

I like seeing stuff from everybody whether Bobcats, Hawks, Pacers or Celtics, Jazz just haven't been getting much or any coverage this year, and the only we get makes us look bad. To everyone, were just that "only" losing team in Western Conference, and were tanking, yet were not put in with the group of tankers in east. What I mean is Magic and Philly get so much coverage on their rookies, but no cares that Trey Burke is equal to or greater in all categories as Lillard was last year, and same as D-Will's rookie year!

We all can't be winners each year, and Lottery system doesn't allow "tanking" to give you Wiggins or Paker! But even if someone sucked on purpose, on accident, or because of injury, it doesn't mean us teams with low standings don't deserve respect by all the media. GSW actually tanked on purpose, and no one cared, Jazz just sucked because we have the two worst PG's in league, and lost all those games cause we didn't have Trey!

I am not hating on GM, they actually posted this, unlike NBA.com and General NBA Media, who never posts anything about Jazz, even when we beat a quality team on the road!! Even when facing Pacers or Miami, they act like it was just Miami out their playing, and don't even bother to say Jazz had lead at half, let alone show Alec Burks game high 31 points which was all a highlight reel of amazing plays, yet they didn't say he outscored LeBron(they actually had the nerve to say LeBron had a game high of 30 poitns), plus Alec Burks tore it up, and didn't get one mention, even though he did his moves on the "Big 3".

Return to Wiretap Discussion